Why DO we suck a cock and lick a clit?

zraghmila

1st Like
Media
What is it that makes us want to put our mouths around them and lick/suck/otherwise orally play with and tease them?

Other animals don't do it
(OK, a monkey or chimp might, but even then ONLY their own - not another's - and only 'cuz they can:biggrin1:).

who told you that !!? check this out : YouTube - Determined Donkey

and the most funnier video is this one! I dnt understand how this animal knows that is from there he should fuck a man?!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRm8okHhapU

Last edited:

Jonesboy99

Experimental Member
Media
Why do we lick and suck? I believe that our mouthes and noses are among our greatest pleasure sources (who doesn't love the taste and smell of good food?) The taste and smell of pussy and cock makes me want more, more, MORE!!!
Also, animals engage in oral-genital contact a lot. I have seen dogs lick each other's dick, for example.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love doing cunninlingus becasue I love the touch, the warmth the flavour of a horny woman's vagina. U do it slowly and for long, Like I was french kissing her, exploring every spot of it, from the outside, slowly to the inside parts. No square millimeter deserves to be left over.

I like seeing and feeling her pleasing my skills, and bringing her so horny that I can fuck her deep and nice... AWW!!!!

idaho69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you want sexual intimacy with another male, for example, the mostl logical way to proceed is to take his penis in your mouth and from there - suck on it in some fashion. If your desire is to complete the act then you will work on making him ejaculate and then swallow the semen if you so desire. You have a form of intercouse with the mouth subsituting for the vagina. Licking pussy - that's a different situation.