why do white girls like black guys

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a pretty broad generalization. Take a quick survey and get back to us with your data. I'm pretty sure you'll find that most people fall in to two categories: either they have no preference or (mostly) only date within their own race.

potato51

Just Browsing
Media
:sucks: That's a stupid question, in my humble opinion. Everyone is different and I don't believe there is a set equation as to what race/gender prefers what other race/gender. It's obvious though that the reason is that: ALL BLACK MEN HAVE GIGANTASAURAUS COCKS!!! :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sexywexylexy said:
why do white girls like black guys so much?

Preferences are individual in nature and should be treated as such (i.e., stop generalizing).

The fetishism of interracial relations in our country is long-standing and deeply rooted.

Pappy said:
Cause Dey Be Ho's

Poorly-timed joke given the tension on the board, don't you think?!?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hung Muscle said:
Are you serious? It's a good thing you're a moderator, because anyone else writing this right now would be banned.

Absofuckinglutely

Pappy that sense of humour is offensive, irregardless of your take on the inanity of the OP

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread makes me feel very uncomftorble,as a white woman who grew up around mostly other white people and went to 90% white schools I must say that ideoligy such as this was heard every single day for me,when my boyfriend and I decided to get our own place we tried our hardest to pick the most diverse neighborhood we could,because we are an interracial couple,as a result we chose a delightful little 'hood where a gay couple lives(across the street)a latino family,white famillies,black famillies and even a couple interracial ones(not including us)our wonderful next door neighbor is a white woman married to a black man(for 25 years)Racism isn't common where I live,before my boyfriend and I got together he dated a black woman,he is also color blind like I am

Pappy

Media
Well excuse the fuck out of me for being human!! This is about the best case of the pot(s) calling the kettle black I've seen in years.

It's a fucking joke people, is that so hard to understand??

Get your heads out of your asses and stop looking for reasons to crucify someone and get on with your lives.

@Dr. Dilznick You should be stripped of your status as a human being, immediately. Since when are Moderators supposed to be perfect??

@Hung Muscle Why would anyone be banned over this comment?? It's a joke, are we no longer allowed to make jokes?? Remember, we are all entitled to speak our minds and to disagree. You may find a lot of what I say offensive but that doesn't lessen my right to say it. My comment was not racist and it didn't hurt anybody.

@rawbone8 When people asks dumb questions, they get even dumber responses. Still they have the right to ask them just as I have a right to answer them with snarky responses.