Why do women always fuck up a fucking good lpsg friendship?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why did you marry her then?

Normal, healthy friendships don't need to be defended. You put too much stock in someone you met on the internet. And you obviously care very little for the woman you married.

Why don't you just divorce that woman who keeps staying over at your house and go get with this guy who you love very deeply? And calm down all this men vs women stuff.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Stop with all the sexist shit please. Could be wrong, since it was a poorly written sentence, but I think you just implied that women breaking up their husbands' emotional affairs are to blame for online predators. If that wasn't your intention, you still need to come to terms with your hatred for women in general. How would you feel if your wife were in love with another woman? I don't mean 'hot lesbian sex' either, I mean one-person-at-a-time type truly deep love. You'd be upset.

In summary:

:tool:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Do any of you watch Boston Legal? This past week during the epilogue where the two guys, William Shatner and friend about 30 years younger discuss some social subject with abject honestly. William asked his friend and fellow lawyer if this new girl he was hitting on was going to be his girlfriend (he apparently had notions of hitting on her also). Younger guy tossed off the question and asked why William was interested. He retorted that I cherished their friendship and the first thing a woman did was get between you and your friends and he would hate to lose that friendship. Then he asked if younger friend would maintain their friendship even if challenged by a woman to which the younger guy smugly replies with "Of course". The truth of lived experience that only older men know about sides with William Shatner and the hope of lived experience that younger men know about regrettably is usually shattered.

I wonder if a man ever tried to excise his gf's friends during development of their relationship -- bet not!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder if a man ever tried to excise his gf's friends during development of their relationship -- bet not!

One of my friends is about to divorce her husband for a number of reasons, but one of biggest is that he's terribly insecure, doesn't want her to have a job, friends, or much contact with the outside world for that matter. He wants her to stay at home with his son and eschew all hobbies, interests, and friends. That knocks your theory out of the park.

Insecurity to the point of suffocation is not limited to any specific gender. Your sexist bullshit is old and you need to deal with your anger and bitterness before it eats you alive.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any of you watch Boston Legal? This past week during the epilogue where the two guys, William Shatner and friend about 30 years younger discuss some social subject with abject honestly. William asked his friend and fellow lawyer if this new girl he was hitting on was going to be his girlfriend (he apparently had notions of hitting on her also). Younger guy tossed off the question and asked why William was interested. He retorted that I cherished their friendship and the first thing a woman did was get between you and your friends and he would hate to lose that friendship. Then he asked if younger friend would maintain their friendship even if challenged by a woman to which the younger guy smugly replies with "Of course". The truth of lived experience that only older men know about sides with William Shatner and the hope of lived experience that younger men know about regrettably is usually shattered.

You are quite ignorant, which unsurprisingly causes you to be quite prejudiced. I resent every word you type.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even William Shatner would have to consider it a career low-point to have appeared on this thread filled with motlissof's trite generalizations and attempts to project blame away from himself. :rolleyes:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even William Shatner would have to consider it a career low-point to have appeared on this thread filled with motlissof's trite generalizations and attempts to project blame away from himself. :rolleyes:

I don't know about that one Alex....... season two of TJ Hooker??

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I just couldn't leave it alone:

Isolation is NOT a gender-related problem. It is a warning sign of impending abuse. Every post you have made in this thread just got increasingly ridiculous. I WILL NOT wear or share in the blame for your wife's short-comings. DO NOT put that ugly dung on the open women here. How could you expect us to be anything but angry if you keep INSISTING the WOMEN (which includes all of us) and not simply YOUR WOMAN are out to wreck the friendships of men. I don't know any women like that.

Further, if this is your repeated experience, you might ask yourself what you are doing to keep drawing this energy to yourself.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I can't leave it alone either..

How fucking dare you, you selfish, arrogant, sexist pig.

I spent 1 year, thats 12 fucking months of my life locked in a fucking house, beaten daily, abused for his amusement and that of his friends, I lost contact with my friends and family because I was forbidden to leave the house, forbidden to use the phone.

Its high fucking time you stopped talking out of your ass and crawled back under the rock you came from. Men like you make me fucking sick.

Just fuck off back to your little world where men are men and women are nothing more than pets for your amusement, to follow each of your orders like puppets. You're nothing but a joke, and I'm ashamed on behalf of all other men that they are unfortunate enough to share a gender with you.

Kotchanski, dear. Perhaps if you were more in touch with your feelings you wouldn't have so much trouble expressing them. Try again, and this time don't hold back.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't leave it alone either..

How fucking dare you, you selfish, arrogant, sexist pig.

I spent 1 year, thats 12 fucking months of my life locked in a fucking house, beaten daily, abused for his amusement and that of his friends, I lost contact with my friends and family because I was forbidden to leave the house, forbidden to use the phone.

Its high fucking time you stopped talking out of your ass and crawled back under the rock you came from. Men like you make me fucking sick.

Just fuck off back to your little world where men are men and women are nothing more than pets for your amusement, to follow each of your orders like puppets. You're nothing but a joke, and I'm ashamed on behalf of all other men that they are unfortunate enough to share a gender with you.

Not much more needs to be said after that, although I don't think you even qualify as a man anymore, maybe a being of pure assholery, but not a man. You might feel like a man every time you put down women, but you're not. Not even close. Your poor, poor wife is not the enemy here, she's the victim. It's bad enough that she has to live with you, even worse that you regard her as nothing more than an annoyance in the way of you and your "Wonderful Friend" (give me a break), and horrible that you're trying to martyr yourself from this.

Knowing that your bigoted comments made Kotchanski relive that part of her life makes me want to puke. Just back away from your keyboard. I think it's pretty clear you're not welcome here.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually pride myself in not ganging up on some miserable soul, but i can't help it this time. You, sir, have touched on some nerves.

First, Mr. Motlissoff, need i remind you that it was a WOMAN who birthed you and brought you into this world? Given that you seem to think all women are selfish beasts, i'd be very surprised if you remembered that fact. Yes, sir, a WOMAN gave up 9 months of her life so you could be here amongst us, and spew all this misogynistic drivel at us!! How DARE you offend your mother like that!!! Even worse, how DARE you offend MY mother like that! I resent it very much, and therefor resent YOU very much.

Second, while you are off having your online love affair with WF, what do you think your wife is doing? Do you think, perhaps, that she misses you? Of course not! You don't think women have needs. FUCK THAT SHIT. Your wife is a human being, and she needs some attention too. My guess is that she feels neglected, abandoned even. And you don't even care! We have a word for men who treat women like that (it happens to be the same word for women who treat men like that): SCUM.

Finally, you spout off about how women expect you to be Mr. Macho all the time and how it's unfair that you're not allowed to be in touch with your sensitive side, and then what do you do? You go and assine qualities based on NOTHING BUT GENDER. HELLO!!!! Hypocritical much?!?!?! If you want people to start looking at the real you, instead of what society wants you to be, maybe YOU should start by looking at other people for who they really are. Stop with all the negative generalizations. Open your eyes and see that any quality you could possibly assine to a person is a HUMAN quality. It is free of gender. The very fact that you have to make all of these generalizations tells me that your wife isn't even close to being the problem... it's ALL on you buddy!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Finally, you spout off about how women expect you to be Mr. Macho all the time and how it's unfair that you're not allowed to be in touch with your sensitive side, and then what do you do? You go and assine qualities based on NOTHING BUT GENDER. HELLO!!!! Hypocritical much?!?!?! If you want people to start looking at the real you, instead of what society wants you to be, maybe YOU should start by looking at other people for who they really are. Stop with all the negative generalizations. Open your eyes and see that any quality you could possibly assine to a person is a HUMAN quality. It is free of gender. The very fact that you have to make all of these generalizations tells me that your wife isn't even close to being the problem... it's ALL on you buddy!

"assine" suits the OP perfectly. Don't go changing that, ever.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty sure you'll have no trouble finding volunteers to save you the trouble of spanking yourself.

Alex might still be handing out spanking over on his birthday thread. Spankings are also abundantly available in the hijacked thread which was originally about someone's disdain for receiving a rating of '10' in the gallery without accompanying compliments.

D

deleted105034

Dude, I'd rather listen to Shatner's "crooning" than mosslidef's psuedo-intellectual bullshit any day...To tell the truth, I can't even handle reading those huge blocks of text on this tiny little mac screen. I think I pretty much got the idea about what it said though from everyone else's comments, which were very concise by the way

One thing bothers me though, if this guy is such an ass, how did he get married? And why is his wife so enamored of him? I thought this was the age of female empowerement?