Why do women ASSUME you have a small cock just because you look young?

D_Sir Walter Snott

Just Browsing
Media
Why is it that most women assume that you have a small cock just because you look young? I've never had anyone think that I had a big cock and questioned me on it, not that that might happen but nevertheless, I rarely get approached, which apparantly if women knew I was hung, would. And when i do get involved with a woman sexually, they say that they cannot believe how big I am as if there was no way that I could have been hung beforehand. Some guys can look and young and be hung , just the same as a very masculine looking man could have a very small penis. It makes me wanna show people picture of me from this site and show them. What are your views and opinions on this matter?

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is it that most women assume that you have a small cock just because you look young? I've never had anyone think that I had a big cock and questioned me on it, not that that might happen but nevertheless, I rarely get approached, which apparantly if women knew I was hung, would. And when i do get involved with a woman sexually, they say that they cannot believe how big I am as if there was no way that I could have been hung beforehand. Some guys can look and young and be hung , just the same as a very masculine looking man could have a very small penis. What are your views and opinions on this matter?

I also look younger than my age and have young facial features so know where your coming from. The way round it is to challenge women openly on the subject i.e. when they assume you dont say I have a big cock or drop it in a conversation subtely that your packing downstairs and no doubt they will ask you to prove it. Bingo you got the opening you wanted. As long as you are hung there's no harm in telling women you are.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you think that women look at your face, guess your dick size from that, then decide whether or not to talk to you based on that? seriously?

doll, you have leapt to a bizarre conclusion!

if women don't approach you, why not just approach them instead? if women don't approach you, are you using the right body language?

most girls will look at your face & build first, then look at your facial expression and body language. if you're secretly anxious that they're picturing a micropenis then, subconsciously, you'll display defensive and unwelcoming body language.

my advice?
spend a while people watching. get a drink, choose a quiet seat and look for a guy who is good with the ladies. watch how he holds himself, the faces he pulls, the signals he sends out. do the same for an unpopular guy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the dumbest opening post I have seen in a while. How the hell did he come to that conclusion? The only thing I think it is safe to say most women assume about penises is that if you look like a man, a woman will assume you have one. I've heard some strange grounds for women assuming men have small penises, but at least they usually make some sense. Usually you hear of women thinking that the size of one body part or another will help determine the size of a penis. While erroneous, one could figure out why a person would think that. But a woman looking at a man's face? Unless she's checking out the size of his nose and wondering if it means anything about the size of his dick, I doubt she's even thinking about his dick.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that most women assume that you have a small cock just because you look young? I've never had anyone think that I had a big cock and questioned me on it, not that that might happen but nevertheless, I rarely get approached, which apparantly if women knew I was hung, would. And when i do get involved with a woman sexually, they say that they cannot believe how big I am as if there was no way that I could have been hung beforehand. Some guys can look and young and be hung , just the same as a very masculine looking man could have a very small penis. It makes me wanna show people picture of me from this site and show them. What are your views and opinions on this matter?

Interesting. Never knew that happened. (I also looked at your pics just for the heck of it. Dammm, that is a crazy beautiful cock there guy. Lucky ladies)

D_Sir Walter Snott

Just Browsing
Media
Haha! Apparently this is the dumbest opening post so far on this site. :confused: You obviously haven't browsed this site that often then have you? Afterall you DO belong to a site called large penis support group, this site is made to ask questions like this as well as many more. Why are you on a site for large penis support if you find questions such as mine not relevant, kinda weird, but anyway this is the internet :redface: And yes people assume a lot of things about people, which aren't neccessarily true, just by how they look. I don't know why you thought to attack my question as such, perhaps you have a touch of the green-eyed monster.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My thoughts exactly

Maybe they think you have a small penis because your incredibly insecure.

Or maybe you just have a shitty personality.

Exactly what I was going to say. People always assume my big cock. Mabie its because of my confidence or something I dont know., But no one has assumed im small ever.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the only time i've ever heard/overheard women assuming a guy is tiny? when he's acting like a prat who is over-compensating. like the guy with the flash car who revs & beeps to draw attention to it.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely get approached, which apparantly if women knew I was hung, would.

Hi.....I not sure about the dating culture in England (and other parts
of Europe) but in North America women VERY VERY rarely approach
men. Some women ( again some ) view it as looking desperate or
needy to make the first move & approach a man.

However,I reckon that this does happen to men who are exceptionally
good-looking or are known to be well-endowed but I have a suspicion
that it is rare.

Good luck