why do women call men babe?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lot younger women call me babe even when they just meet me.
are they just being nice?

it make me happy when a women calls me babe.:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lot younger women call me babe even when they just meet me. are they just being nice? it make me happy when a women calls me babe.:rolleyes:
Well I am glad you are happy; but it probably just means they already forgot your name or they speak that way to all men.

When I moved from NY to VA almost every women calls me "hun, sugar, babe, cutie" and Im talking tellers, cashiers, strangers etc etc. Never heard that at all in 27 years in NY.
Southern women come out of the womb batting their eyelashes, swinging their hips, and flirting. It doesn't mean they want you. They are just being friendly.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, I dont know your location, but I'm a girl and here in the U.K if we call you babe its normally because we are attracted to you.

Girls tend to reserve names like babe and honey only for guys they fancy or there actual boyfriends.... Otherwise it tends to give guys the wrong impression and they hit on you when you don't want them to.

Hope that helps. :smile:

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Southern women come out of the womb batting their eyelashes, swinging their hips, and flirting. It doesn't mean they want you. They are just being friendly. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Damn, babe, I resemble that remark.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I moved from NY to VA almost every women calls me "hun, sugar, babe, cutie" and Im talking tellers, cashiers, strangers etc etc. Never heard that at all in 27 years in NY.

and bet they stilll call oyut your name in their dreams ,,,,,, you donkey oby