Why do women feel its ok not to sleep with their husband/boyfriend

D_Sheila Bootieshaker

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think it's this simple, and in fairness, Hilly, you seem to have far more empathy for women than you do for str8 men.

Perhaps the thread title is rather blunt, but this is an issue which is showing itself more and more. In my own age peer group, I never gave a second thought that my friends would be having sex issues until our late thirties. Then the divorces and break ups happened and all the dirty linen started coming out. The issue of male sexual dissatisfaction is now snowballing from my perspective.

Yes, women have hormonal swings that men can't begin to comprehend.
Yes, women seem to suffer more depression than men.
Yes, some people find that they have lower sex drives after the bonding phase free for all.
Yes
Yes
Yes

But

Male sexuality is not as simplistic as your mothers liked to tell you.

When you stop making your man feel like the stud he was when you fell in love, it's the beginning of the end.

Just saying.

PS - yes, there are men with very low sex drives.

oK, well the OP needs to rephrase the title because NOT all women fall into the category he is talking about... and Whos to say the man DOESNT look like the stud she got with I mean really you MEN always blaming the relationship problems on women all the damn time, look in the mirror because 50% of the time you are fucking up somewhere and shes not attracted to you anymore.. FYI men get depressed also so get out your little bubble and stop stereotyping women!!..

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You start to resent the man for more and more things, but you are not able to express these feelings, or not correctly..so you distance yourself sexually..because you just don't feel attracted anymore..to HIM...

So, isn't the honest thing to get out of that relationship if you are not going to resolve your communication problems?

I am not suggesting anyone should have sex when they don't want to. I am talking about honesty and the effect on the partner who is not as dumb as may be thought.

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hilaire, you have clearly shown your apathy towards straight men in this post. It is not coercion it is that the woman does not WANT to pleasure her man, just for his ends, and not for hers. It is that which I find selfish, all the things that men do for women. I go to the gym 7 days a week to look good for her, I eat her pussy whenever she wants for however long she wants, hours even(No Im not exaggerating). I listen to her because I enjoy it not through obligation, it is a relationship there are certain things that we do for each other, and if a woman fails to make a man feel desired anymore, there are things gone awry.

I dont want to rephrase the question either, I dont like the I dont feel like it attitude, I dont feel like doing things, but you have to compromise because you love the other person. Its called meeting them halfway.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, isn't the honest thing to get out of that relationship if you are not going to resolve your communication problems?

I am not suggesting anyone should have sex when they don't want to. I am talking about honesty and the effect on the partner who is not as dumb as may be thought.

Yes..and it did..after 12,5 years and a dry spell of 8 months in the final year of our relationship.. I ended it. I actually physically dried up (my vagina went completely dry)..because I didnt desire him anymore.. A process that took me 5 years to acknowledge..

I couldnt go on..

But as I said..I have learned alot since then and know that with everything communication is key..no matter how much you might think it will hurt you or your partner.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Hilaire, you have clearly shown your apathy towards straight men in this post. It is not coercion it is that the woman does not WANT to pleasure her man, just for his ends, and not for hers. It is that which I find selfish, all the things that men do for women. I go to the gym 7 days a week to look good for her, I eat her pussy whenever she wants for however long she wants, hours even(No Im not exaggerating). I listen to her because I enjoy it not through obligation, it is a relationship there are certain things that we do for each other, and if a woman fails to make a man feel desired anymore, there are things gone awry.

I dont want to rephrase the question either, I dont like the I dont feel like it attitude, I dont feel like doing things, but you have to compromise because you love the other person. Its called meeting them halfway.

Get a grip on yourself lad.

For a start off your own dissatisfaction does not equate to anything like a universal experience and blaming all women for the fact that your GF does not want to have sex with you as often as you would like is childish and ridiculous.

If you think you don't have enough sex, and by your own description you get plenty actually, then go and find a woman with the same sex drive as you, and stop blaming every woman in the world for your own poor relationship choices.

If you think listening to your partner, and being half way attentive in bed is part of the compromise you make for the person you love then no wonder your GF has no interest in satisfying your constant demands for sex, those things are supposed to be entirely involuntary responses to the love you feel for someone, and should be done with no expectation of reward. Many women dislike the sense that everything their BFs do for them is a bribe, or blackmail for sex.

If everything you say you do is done with the express aim of getting your GF to have more sex with you then you don't know the first thing about women or being in a relationship.

And lets be clear here what you're saying, if a woman doesn't feel like having sex with her partner she should do so anyway just to massage his ego? And you say I display antipathy towards straight men?

You display the attitudes of a pseudo-rapist who despises women, and regards them as props for his own sexual satisfaction whose personal desires and emotions are completely secondary to your own need to feel like some kind of sexual athlete for whom women are willing to have reluctant and coerced sex just because you demand it, and can blackmail them with "everything you do for them".

I made no sweeping statements about straight men, only particular ones about you, you have made sweeping and absurd statements about half the human race, and have indicated that you have a deeply unhealthy attitude towards that half too.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I actually said that you had (obviously IMO) far more empathy for women than you do for str8 men.

Why not exaggerate the comment out of all proportion - that would be intelligent.

Considering I've never even mentioned a sex I empathise with, nor made statements regarding straight men from which you might deduce my empathies I would have thought it's you who've exaggerated and extrapolated out of all proportion. But as I say continue to think whatever you like.

Last edited: