Why do women get so serious??

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand. Can women simply not do long-term fuck-friends?

I can do the long-term FB thing but must admit I get bored after awhile.

Two current ones I have been seeing for 15 months and I'm just so bored. I think it is because the intensity level dies out after a period of time and the sex is no longer exciting. In a LTR there are many other aspects of the relationship to keep me stimulated.

But, the guys don't seem to be bored with the long-term FB thing like I am. I guess sex alone is stimualting enough for them?

As for your problem, my suggestion is to set-up the relationship as FB from the start. Here is what works for me:

1. very little or no kissing
2. ditto hugging
3. no sleeping together after sex
4. no calling/texting unless it relates to when we are going to fuck

If you find a woman who is ok with this arrangement you have very little fear of them "falling for you" or wanting more from the involvement than you do. As nice as hugging, kissing, sleeping together can be, doing those things creates a pseudorelationship and the woman is likely to start having feelings.

Start as you want to finish.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all right, thanks for the tips. I get bored with it too, but the alternative (drama up the wazoo, meeting the fam', hearing about her shitty day at work, having her bitch about why I never call, etc) is even worse.

I do the no kissing thing, but I'm pretty bad with getting up and leaving afterward. Seems like all the chicks expect me to spend the night, and I just lie there awake staring at the ceiling while they snore away. Just so hard to see their disappointment when I say, "ok baby, well, great time, see you later."

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do the no kissing thing, but I'm pretty bad with getting up and leaving afterward.

Why? you don't seem like the sensitive type. Are you afraid that they won't fuck you again if you leave right away?

Seems like all the chicks expect me to spend the night, and I just lie there awake staring at the ceiling while they snore away. Just so hard to see their disappointment when I say, "ok baby, well, great time, see you later."

Well, you are with the wrong kind of women for what you are looking for. I actually prefer to go to the guy's place the first time this way I can be sure to leave as soon as I want. If I am at my place, I hate when I am finished and want the man to leave only to have him lay there.

You can't stay in bed after sex. You need to get up and start walking around. They'll get the hint that you don't want to stay. If they are bothered by that right from the start you are in trouble.

By letting them sleep with you while you are in bed with them, you have created the problems you've been having by giving them false impressions.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember once when I was 21 I was screwing a chick who was 26 for the first time. We finished and I got up to get dressed. She said, her voice full of panic, "You're not leaving, are you?!??!" I said, "uhhhh, no, I was.. just .. getting my underwear here..." and ended up spending the night. Ever since then I've been suckered into spending the night. ;)

about 85% of the girls I've screwn have wanted me to spend the night. Some girls have refused me sex and still expected me to spend the night! Those I had no problem walking out on.

But your plan to just get up, maybe use the bathroom, walk around a little, is a good one. Maybe get a glass of water, turn on some lights. Get them used to me being out of the bed, then let THEM say "sooo.. you want to go?" or something like that.

And hey man.. I'm a sensitive dude.. I don't like to hurt broads' feelings. :D

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember once when I was 21 I was screwing a chick who was 26 for the first time. We finished and I got up to get dressed. She said, her voice full of panic, "You're not leaving, are you?!??!" I said, "uhhhh, no, I was.. just .. getting my underwear here..." and ended up spending the night. Ever since then I've been suckered into spending the night. ;)

Well, if you would ball up and just leave you wouldn't have the, "why do women get so serious??" problem. Don't worry, if you are a good fuck, they will still want to have sex with you again even if you leave right after.
If you are not a good fuck then you have other problems...

about 85% of the girls I've screwn have wanted me to spend the night. Some girls have refused me sex and still expected me to spend the night! Those I had no problem walking out on.

But your plan to just get up, maybe use the bathroom, walk around a little, is a good one. Maybe get a glass of water, turn on some lights. Get them used to me being out of the bed, then let THEM say "sooo.. you want to go?" or something like that.

And hey man.. I'm a sensitive dude.. I don't like to hurt broads' feelings. :D

I've been called a lot of things but "man" is not one of them. :rolleyes:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no worries, bud. I appreciate the tips. I do get a little soft when it comes to the broads and that's probably why they peg me for LTR. But yeah, I'm afraid of losing them too... well, some of 'em, the good lays. I've dumped a ton of average to bad lays with no problem. Or, few problems, at least. ;)

bonky-Do you tell these women that you want a fuck buddy? How hot are they on a scale of 1-10? Use celebrities or people in the media to tell us who a 1 would be and who a 10 would be for you as everyone does this differently. I find it odd that they want a relationship when you find them on sex sites.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Still waiting for the no-drama long-term fuck-buddy.

Yeah, and I'm still waiting on the flying car.

There is no such thing.

Know why? Because if you are a mediocre or lousy lay, then they will toss you a few times and lose interest, as they try others hoping for better.
So it won't last.

And if you are a good lay, then they will like it. and that means they will start to like you. And start hoping for a more stable relationship.
And you will get all juvenile about your 'space'...
so it won't last

Yeah, and I'm still waiting on the flying car.

There is no such thing.

Know why? Because if you are a mediocre or lousy lay, then they will toss you a few times and lose interest, as they try others hoping for better.
So it won't last.

And if you are a good lay, then they will like it. and that means they will start to like you. And start hoping for a more stable relationship.
And you will get all juvenile about your 'space'...
so it won't last

What are you talking about? A lot of women just want some dick and yes some women are into the whole hook up and hump and dump game.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so every woman on a sex site is simply using her body to seduce men into long term relationships?

It has nothing to do with what people "think" they are doing.

Plenty of women honestly may believe they are only out for the sex...
But what we tell ourselves about our motives is often manufactured after the fact... merely our mind trying to rationalize the deeply inchoate yearnings we feel.

You imagine that the venue on which they meet has anything whatsoever to do with genetically driven human behavior?

You imagine that women can separate their sexual pleasure from their desire for companionship?

You honestly think that sex with other human beings does not involve the most powerful pair bonding forces that evolution can devise?

Grow up.

If you are old enough to fuck, you are old enough to realize that it is ALWAYS playing with fire.

Hearts are always in play... no matter what anyone says... and joyboy the OP is being disingenuous... He is trying on lots of chicks and secretly hopes he can find the one perfect one, himself.

And if he isn't... if he really is just out for the fuck... then he should at least have compassion for the fact that women almost always are hping for more than that.

And if he doesn't have more to offer... that's just sad.

How heterosexist and heterocentric! :rolleyes: I have had sex with women who just wanted sex and claimed that was all they wanted and that is what happened. This is not the 1950s people. :rolleyes: Women are not goddesses and the idea that men somehow just want sex while women somehow ALWAYS want a relationship is Puritanism and based on outdated gender roles and the idea that a woman is submissive or inferior to a man.

It has nothing to do with what people "think" they are doing.

Plenty of women honestly may believe they are only out for the sex...
But what we tell ourselves about our motives is often manufactured after the fact... merely our mind trying to rationalize the deeply inchoate yearnings we feel.

Let me guess you are Christian too and believe in the family values? :rolleyes:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
News to many of you guys - most women, yes, even those found on sex sites, have problems separating love and sex. Those are connected like Siamese twins in most women - there are a few who can separate them, but many women connect them so inseparably they begin to have feelings of love for a man who shows consideration during lovemaking - duh - that's why they call it "lovemaking".

I, for one, have had them separately and will *NEVER* settle for one without the other again as long as I live. Love AND sex. But then, despite my ability to laugh/smile easliy, the experiences of my life have formed me into a very serious-minded, intense, passionate, determined woman. I love full-out, have no fear of vulnerability or being hurt (I'd rather give my all and get hurt than play it safe and be protected) give everything I do my all, so a sexual "fling" is not possible for me. I don't know how to do anything half-way.

The good part is, once I get my man back, he's gonna be loved all the time, all day, all night, as much as he can stand - full out, and oh, no, there won't be anything "ordinary" about anything attached to me. He will be brought to the pinnacle of ecstasy over and over and over again..........oh, yeah.............man, 4 1/2 years of celibacy makes a sexual woman so horny, sorry!

Anyway, guys, women tend to get serious because they often wrap sex up with love. Even though you can separate them easily - women can't for the most part.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let me guess you are Christian too and believe in the family values? :rolleyes:

you could not be any further from correct.
Try reading some of my other posts and you will see how astonishingly laughable this is.

Sorry- its not a condemnation of sex in any way shape or form.

Men certainly are wired by evolution to take advantage of every opportunity to breed.

But females are not- their eggs are less plentiful and require a hell of a lot more investment of their time and resources.
Women will have affairs with men for no other reason than the drive to diversify their offspring's genome... but even THIS kind of liaison is also hedging their social bets by having at least one alternate male invested in their progeny.

NOw you can talk all you want about women liking sex... or about how procreation doesn't factor in because these women are using birth control... but that is all specious malarky because her GENES don't know she' using a diaphragm...

Research has proven that women, on the pill, with no interest in getting pregnant, and who have no idea when they are ovulating, will nevertheless overwhelmingly tend to consummate an affair during the brief period they are ovulating.
This demonstrates that women's sexual drives- like men's- are rooted in behavioral traits that offered competitive genetic advantage.

So when men or women are contemplating an affair... all that soul searching they do, that weighing and evaluating of whether they have just reason to cheat... that ramping up of displeasure with the treatment from their spouse... That is all just bullshit... you brain generating rationalizations to justify satisfying an urge that is coming from a mindless genetic drive.

Women's strategy for reproduction evolved around security. They will be having the babies and they need a safe environment to raise them in. A loyal man, a good provider, a man with potential or standing... these are all the things they seek. And they know men want sex more than they do. So they negotiate the one for the other.

Human beings tend to PAIR BOND.

It's not a 'choice'... its a drive.

And evolution has connected our genitals to the deepest part of our brain which is the most subject to these instinctive drives.

So wise up, grow up, and recognize there is no such thing as a free lunch.

If you want nothing but the sex, then be satisfied that that means swapping partners frequently.

But any woman who feels she would like a long term physical relationship, is GOING to feel like she wants a long term emotional relationship as well.

I am not judging the idea of sex...
Although I do admit that I find the kind of sophomoric solipsism evidenced by the OP is juvenile, and pathetic...
Simply because other human beings have so much more to offer than just their fuck parts.

Ginny4U

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of us women in touch with our sexuality knows how to let go and cum. So when we meet a lover who is good in bed, has a nice cock, can get us off and is free to fuck us.....well we stop using our brains and reasoning skills and just want this man. We look past if they have an education, money , a nice place to fuck us, or even good looks and good heath.All we think of is how he makes us feel for that moment of extacy. We loose our minds and want that man. He could be a losser, but we want to cum ad feel good....We want to have him all to ourselves, his cock should only be mine, we think...
You must lack real emotion not to fall back in love with one of these women. Unless your fucking women that are safe for you to be with that you would not want to fall in love with them...and us women sometimes fuck men that are safe for us....like a guy whos got nothing to offer except a big cock...I have the problem of falling for me, and stop seeing me cuz they dont want any enotions.Good luck.