Why do women get so serious??

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Since *three* women you were having casual sex with developed relationshippy feelings for you, I think it seems logical to do what greatdickismydrug suggested: be more clearcut with them in the future. Spell it out, don't stay the night, don't engage in any way or well, don't give *them* the opportunity to engage. It needs to be laid out in a very blunt way for these girls (in order to get what you want from them). I agree with the poster who said...to expect these girls from the sex sites to only want sex is a bit too pragmatic (for them). They are not that pragmatic, whether by natural design or for whatever other reason(s). It is clear they are not getting the message at any rate so lay it all out up front and don't tolerate it when one of them gets needy. Nip it in the bud if that happens, and eventually you'll find that long term fuck buddy.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It does not matter how clear he is. It does not matter what you TELL anyone about anything.
Women are playing by a different strategy.
And sex is ALWAYS tied to emotion. ( even for men )

Any fuck buddy is a temporary thing. Without emotional investment, they will get bored and drift away. With emotional investment they will begin to have feelings.

There is no third option.

And the OP- if he ever found the "prefect fuck buddy"- who never made demands or tried to push the relationship further, guess what? HE would start to feel things because HE had finally found something HE wanted.

Sex is not casual- ever, no matter how much you or anyone else say it is.
Sex is the biological lynchpin of all human survival. It will always be more complex than the OP imagines possible.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It does not matter how clear he is. It does not matter what you TELL anyone about anything.
Women are playing by a different strategy.
And sex is ALWAYS tied to emotion. ( even for men )

Any fuck buddy is a temporary thing. Without emotional investment, they will get bored and drift away. With emotional investment they will begin to have feelings.

There is no third option.

And the OP- if he ever found the "prefect fuck buddy"- who never made demands or tried to push the relationship further, guess what? HE would start to feel things because HE had finally found something HE wanted.

Sex is not casual- ever, no matter how much you or anyone else say it is.
Sex is the biological lynchpin of all human survival. It will always be more complex than the OP imagines possible.

Hear, hear!
Right on!
Very well said!

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And hey man.. I'm a sensitive dude.. I don't like to hurt broads' feelings. :D

hahaha that's your problem...i have seriously told a guy before i'm going to go shower you need to be gone by the time i get out
but you know if you were to say this to one of your women they'd call you an asshole and wouldn't fuck you...i say this to a guy and they're like fuck yeah

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup, once you stop making the broads feel special, they out the do', fo' good!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is just my opinion but here goes:

Any woman who is attractive can have her choice of a large number of men. I'm sorry guys, but you know that's the way of the world. I could go to a bar and fuck 5 guys if I wanted to on any given night. That makes the "commodity" of sex, if you will less valuable to me. (It's supply and demand). So when I do meet a man who is not only attractive, but intelligent, and compatible in other ways then he's going to be a keeper. Now tell me why, if I've weeded out the boring guys, or the unattractive guys, or the jerks, would I remain at a 5, if I have what I perceive to be a 10?
If I were dating, or considering dating a 5..he wouldnt' be a consideration for long. He'd be the guy I have lunch with now and then or a buddy. I only want to have sexual relationships with the 9-10's. It's rare to find a man who has all of the attributes I like and if I do find it, why wouldn't I feel enthusiastic about that?
As far as women who "want to marry you on the 3rd date", really? Do those women really exist? I have dated guys for YEARS and not wanted to get married. If that's the case then maybe you're attracting a needy bunch of women.

It's natural for a women to have emotions for a man she's attracted to, and I would think a man would appreciate that. I've said a million times before it's a wonder the two sexes ever come together at all.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seaside, are you or have you been on sex sites?

I would think the types of women who go for booty calls on sex sites and screw within 20 minutes of meeting a guy are different than ones who don't.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I havent, no. But I also believe that those women who go on sex sites fool themselves into thinking they're going to engage in non emotional, no strings fun and in reality our inherent need to "bond" will eventually come out. The proof is in your posting, that even though you met them on a sex site they still manage to become attached.

What sex sites are we talking about, by the way?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way, let's not discount the women who join sex sites or place "casual encounters" ads on Craigslist for casual sex, when in reality it's the sad cliche' of needing intimacy or male validation and what they're craving is closeness and then they're disappointed when the men don't feel the same way.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not gonna say which sites

In any event, it saddens me that chicks are so all-or-nothing in their behavior. It sucks when they're not interested at all, and it sucks when they fall desperately in love that they're clingy and needy. It seems that the only way they can keep themselves from going gaga is to not have sex with a guy at all, and then what's the point really?

There seems to be little middle-ground in womens' approaches to relationships.

I hope that in the future the world can evolve--as I believe it has been doing already--to allow women to have unentangled sex with far more frequency. This will be good for myself, and single men around the world.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess what? It sucks for us too. It would be GREAT to have casual meaningless sex with any hot guy who comes along, but we're not wired that way.

For the record, I've had friends with benefits in the past and done just fine with it, no drama, no clinging. As long as the friendship was solid, I felt no need to take it further. It is possible.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the record, I've had friends with benefits in the past and done just fine with it, no drama, no clinging. As long as the friendship was solid, I felt no need to take it further. It is possible.

That's about where I'm at in what I'm looking for at the moment. "Just a fuck" would be too cold for me. There has to be some sort of friendship and liking to hang out too.

A good distance (miles) seems to help. If you're only a half hour drive away it's too easy to say "why don't you come round tonight" more and more often. If there has to be planning involved to just hang out because of the distance there's a ready made excuse for not being minded to make the journey and keeping one foot on the brakes if it looks like it's getting a bit too serious.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because he spent so much energy blowing them up, after putting all that air in them it would just be sooooo wrong for him to go out an proposition a prostitute (who'd turn him down anyway).

:lmao: I needed a good laugh

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you're not that into them, I'd suggest the phrase "don't worry about it" for every question asked

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For the record, I'd take enemy with benefits.
As long as the benefits are solid no need to take it further. :biggrin1: