Why do women lie about penis size?

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel offended by your post....offence is naturally in the eye of the beholder.

Now, please apologize for offending me.

------------------------------

I hope you realise now how absurd your statement "offence is in the eye of the beholder" is.

Some people just like to feel offended. Or feel offended for minor trivial reasons.

It doesn't mean that the rest of the world should tiptoe around them. It means that they just need to talk to a psychologist.
Hope in one hand, shit in the other. See which hand fills up first.

Well, it's funny to see some people with politically correct views being irritated by the fact, that someone else suggested that women lie.

And even funnier are excuses coming from those leftists, that women definitely do not lie, they just forward further misleading information from lying men.

So, this may shocking to some fragile existences over there:
Women do lie. Exactly as men do.

Although not all of them/us lie about the size.

I know of at least two examples when women lied about size, skills and stamina of their partners.

I wasn't involved, BTW. This is not about me.

Basically, these women lied to their female friends, bragging about what studs they have in bed. It's poor and low, but I guess it made them feel better.

What one of the "bragger" didn't know was, that her female friend has slept with her husband (but before the actual marriage).

Another case was when the "bragging" one cheated on her husband with a guy, let's call him a "lover". She was actually in love with him.
And bragged to her female friend about what he has got in his pants.
Again, what the "bragger" didn't know was that her female friend has already spent one night with the same guy.

Coincidentally, I know both of the "female friends" and they told me how awkward and embarrassing such conversation with the "braggers" is. How awkward it is when they have to pretend that they believe the made up stories, knowing that it's a complete BS.

The question on the beginning of this thread was: Why?

I assume it makes some women feel better if they can show that they have/possess something that their female friends do not have.

And if they do not have anything to show, they just make it up. It must be something not easily verifiable. At least they assume it is not.

That is why they chose to talk about penis size.

BTW, I think this is the root where Big Black Cock stories are coming from.

Generally (not all individuals of course, but as a group) black males have a low socioeconomic status, which is amongst women from higher classes (pretty much any white woman) usually very undesired.

Woman who spends a night with such gentleman (whatever the reason is) has really not much to brag/talk about (generally), and needs a "justification" story to justify the "social misconduct" of having sex with a man from the lowest class.

For most of the times she cannot say anything that would be showing something like a personal success of such gentleman.
And if she lies about it, it is easily verifiable.

And what is generally hard to verify? Yep, penis size. Finally she has got something to talk about.
So, women lie about penis size to justify having sex with black men who have small wallets?
Comedy gold. You are a very funny man. :joy:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"bragger" "bragging" "lover" "bragger" "female friends" "braggers" "justification" "social misconduct"

If you delete all of the parts of your post that aren't enclosed with quotation marks, it's a much better post. Or is that too leftist for you?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Your whole life, you've only been is normal cars. I let you ride in my car. You don't know anything about cars past how to turn it on and operate it. You hear the loud motor, turbos, and feel the torque push you in the seat. You tell your friends it was the fastest car you've ever been in by far and it must have 1000 hp. In reality. It has 450.

Your whole life you've only been with smaller/avg guys.... you get the point.

That's actually hilarious.

What a useless tool.

That's actually hilarious.

What a useless tool.

A useless tool? Coming from the bitch that is the most sour person on this whole website. Haha, you are the sole reason why people stay out of "women's issues" thread.

I made an analogy about how women don't actually lie, they just have a misconception due to never actually having seen a ruler next to a dick. And that makes me a tool. LOL

Never seen a ruler next to a dick? You don't know how many pics we get in our inboxes. Lolz.

Uh huh, and you don't know how many girls have told me they're ex/old fb had a 9 inch dick then see mine and claim it is WAY bigger. But of course, this story makes me a tool too.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm glad you're proud of your bitterness. A website for big dicks is definitely the place for it.

Yea. Because my man who has a large penis showed me the site. He knows how stupid dudes like you are and how laughable the shit you post is. That's why he showed me the place.

I'm a fucking riot. :)

Yea. Because my man who has a large penis showed me the site. He knows how stupid dudes like you are and how laughable the shit you post is. That's why he showed me the place.

I'm a fucking riot. :)

Probably the worst justification and most blatant lie I've read on this site so far. That is impressive.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Probably the worst justification and most blatant lie I've read on this site so far. That is impressive.

Projection on your part.

Long time members are very aware, the balls I love to suck, very brown.

Reactions: 6inchcock