Why do women lie about penis size?

As an adoptee, no.

You have good thought processes too.... Whether it be from your adoptive parents, or your natural ones. You communicate in the world very well. You don't need to hear it from me I know, but in my opinion I think you're a pretty well balanced human being.

That's coming from someone often accused of being on some illicit substance:) But I'm not.....I just tend to think around the boarders and outside of the square.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You have good thought processes too.... Whether it be from your adoptive parents, or your natural ones. You communicate in the world very well. You don't need to hear it from me I know, but in my opinion I think you're a pretty well balanced human being.

That's coming from someone often accused of being on some illicit substance:) But I'm not.....I just tend to think around the boarders and outside of the square.

You speak as if illicit substances and being well-balanced are at cross purposes.

My adoptive father is a retired aerospace engineer, who has encore careered in physics.
I'm a former journalist.

You speak as if illicit substances and being well-balanced are at cross purposes.

My adoptive father is a retired aerospace engineer, who has encore careered in physics.
I'm a former journalist.

My first love started to rely on illicit substances, a registered nurse, started pshych training, ended up as a patient.....she ended up being diagnosed Bi-polar. No, not all suffer from the negatives, but underlying issues cause, well cause circumstances to happen which are very hard to repair, or unable to be. My son from that partnership went through a long period of hell............long story, and I'm gettin old.

Was your adoptive Dads influence a good one on you? I admire anyone who is able to delve into physical math. I could have been a scientist, but my crazy ideas far outweigh the few, and my math skills never added up to much...................a little borrowed from Vulcan there. My ideas are mostly illogical though :)

You were a former journo? Do you write still?

Last edited by a moderator:

SassyCassy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Intercourse (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
What a loaded question! Why do women do or say most of the things they do regarding men - they do them for the benefit of the guy. We're socially conditioned to please above our needs. Let's see... faking orgasms, uptalk their junk, resist telling him what we wish he'd do for the sake of protecting his ego if he wasn't making us orgasm (or even get close), gagging on his dick... you get the idea. But an honest and tender reeducating and everybody wins. Just saying, but not easy for all to do.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a loaded question! Why do women do or say most of the things they do regarding men - they do them for the benefit of the guy. We're socially conditioned to please above our needs. Let's see... faking orgasms, uptalk their junk, resist telling him what we wish he'd do for the sake of protecting his ego if he wasn't making us orgasm (or even get close), gagging on his dick... you get the idea. But an honest and tender reeducating and everybody wins. Just saying, but not easy for all to do.
I do not do ANY of those things, except the faked gagging where I could tell it was desired, once, to enhance and sustain the mood of a group sex event. But then, when the question is as poorly constructed as it was, one cannot be too insistent that replies refrain from overgeneralization.