Why Do Women Like Hard Fucking

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My question in full: Why do women like to get fucked with hard, very hard thrusts ?

I like to take my time and ease in and out at times, mostly for better control and longevity. But my wife wants it rammed in and out HARD and when she comes, it's explosive !! And very vocal. It's fine by me, but I'm wondering, is this a " G Spot" orgasm trait ?

I doubt I'm doing anthing to her clit by slamming into her hard and fast...Correct me if I'm wrong ladies. I'mjust happy to be of service to her.

VelvetMouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not every woman can orgasm this way. I orgasm via penetrationm and I prefer it that way. Yes, licking my clit and rubbing on it feels good, but hard pounding makes me cum the best/hardest.

More often than not orgasm is cause by clitoral stimulation.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's similar to masturbation. As the feelings intensify you feel the need for stronger, faster friction. And there is an animalistic part that plays into it, for me anyways. The aggressivness. Feeling the strength of the male, submitting to the wildness.

It's kind of like asking why some men like to fuck women hard. I would love to know.... :)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I guess its a bit of a ego trip. You guys like to be told how big you are and we like to think (know) we can take you at your biggest no matter how hard you can give it.

That said. I love being fucked hard from behind but generally im a slow, deep, feel every inch of cock kind of chick :tongue:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Laughing......gotta love Tenacious D! :biggrin1:

Yeah that was funny! I was laughing out loud. I think that's Jack Black?
Yeah I've learned I'm sorta weird a lot of ways sexually and I don't think I'd necesarily want all hard but honestly it's like when I get to that stage where you can sorta feel the orgasm starting yeah I love when he does it hard then it just makes me cum really good :smile:. I dunno for me it's just the feeling more than anything.