Why Do Women Like Hard Fucking

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah that was funny! I was laughing out loud. I think that's Jack Black?
Yeah I've learned I'm sorta weird a lot of ways sexually and I don't think I'd necesarily want all hard but honestly it's like when I get to that stage where you can sorta feel the orgasm starting yeah I love when he does it hard then it just makes me cum really good :smile:. I dunno for me it's just the feeling more than anything.

Yep! Jack Black and Kyle Gass. I remember when I first heard them I had a hard time accepting I was listening to Jack Black!

And I agree. You reach a point where you feel the need to have it hard. An increase in strength and it's not something you can help.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That said. I love being fucked hard from behind but generally im a slow, deep, feel every inch of cock kind of chick :tongue:

Music to my ears! I was starting to really think no more women like you existed, because I'm generally a slow, deep, feel every single possible inch of vagina kind of guy.

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf loves to b fucked hard also I think it is a mental sexual turn on for them because my gf likes for me to smack her ass and grab her throat.while I'm fucking her hard and fast... so even though I would like at times to take it slow I also like fucking her fast and hard its really intense.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very interesting comments ladies...They all make alot of sense. I try to get my wife in the mood with soft carresses, nibling, licking, etc, trying to first relax her and let her build up her juices so to speak.

When I do enter her I like to make sure she's wet enough and dialated enough. Then when she grabs my ass and almost demands me fuck her hard, she kind of takes me by surprise. Now I have a better understanding.

Do I wait for her command next time?

Or do I get a little movement going at first and then "throw the hammer ?"

Men just want to please our women, but if we don't ask, we don't know !

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My question in full: Why do women like to get fucked with hard, very hard thrusts ?

I like to take my time and ease in and out at times, mostly for better control and longevity. But my wife wants it rammed in and out HARD and when she comes, it's explosive !! And very vocal. It's fine by me, but I'm wondering, is this a " G Spot" orgasm trait ?

I doubt I'm doing anthing to her clit by slamming into her hard and fast...Correct me if I'm wrong ladies. I'mjust happy to be of service to her.

Much depends...of course. :cool:

My favorite position to get it hard above all others is rear, still.

I enjoy really hard thrusting etc etc with averages in lenghts (havent experienced yet 7" and 8" thou).

In a penis long in lenght (9") is much different... if I go harder with him I will "loose" the many sensations its long thrusting inside me would give me, than with him I would go steady deep and slower, of course...and its just amazing the thrusting seems having no end and goosebumps starts as the 1st initial long thrusting starts... until cum (at least to me).

Another thing to me, if a penis has foreskin is another sets of more sensations on top of it all, to me, a foreskin penis when thrusting harder is different then one without foreskin...it does very much vary from individual men and his penis make up and my feeling of it all.. as how it feels hard with him and others etc.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
There are only a couple of positions I can fuck my wife hard in, and when I do she will cum almost continuously until I cum.

I think it is more the animal lust thing that takes over and drives her over the edge, also the feeling of being taken by a big cock may have something to do with it.

Just my 2 cents, J.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It's similar to masturbation. As the feelings intensify you feel the need for stronger, faster friction. And there is an animalistic part that plays into it, for me anyways. The aggressivness. Feeling the strength of the male, submitting to the wildness.

It's kind of like asking why some men like to fuck women hard. I would love to know.... :)

cus it feels like we are conquering you
besides that the screaming is music to our ears

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As situation has it...Last night was our "alone" night", when the kids (teenagers) where out of the house,HS pep rally, so my wife and I climbed in bed.

Armed with my new found knowledge from the ladies replies from this thread, I altered my "routine" . I'm not a slam bam kind of guy, but more of a gentle in and out, fast to slow rythym kind of guy.

After 20 minutes of caressing and a lot foreplay, I entered my domain and didn't wait to be asked. I surged ahead with a whole new rythym of short hard strokes, each one pushed in hard and deliberate.

My wifes knees came up, almost at will, and I felt the inside of her pussy in a way I hadn't before. Within minutes she blasted off to her 1st orgasm....And I was still fresh and ready for more...which is so unlike me, usually when she cums, I cum !

She knows I like doggy style, so she flipped over, but before I entered, I crawled underneath on my back, and began licking her like a dog to a bowl of water. She went crazy !!!

I'm glad the kids weren't home, they have called 911 ! After a few minutes, I was in position to enter her again and began my new found stroke of "hard thrusting." It was incredible....This time both of us lasted a long time and we both came together, both grunting and howling like animals.

We laid in bed, exhausted and she turned and said "that was amazing...".

I've made my wife cum twice on many occasions, but this was different. After 24 years of marriage, we both felt recharged. Thanks ladies !!

jen29501

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Spam removed*
i like it hard and slow ever how my man wants to give it to me i will take it

musclekid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think in general its cuz men are naturally the hunters and women the hunted. it's a dominance thing. girls want to feel a strong guy and guys want to feel strong. masculine = strength. that's how we're designed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think in general its cuz men are naturally the hunters and women the hunted. it's a dominance thing. girls want to feel a strong guy and guys want to feel strong. masculine = strength. that's how we're designed.
hahahaha :lmao: has nothing to do with your caveman mentality and everything to do with the fact thats often the only way some of you guys can hit our g-spot.:cool:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My question in full: Why do women like to get fucked with hard, very hard thrusts ? I doubt I'm doing anthing to her clit by slamming into her hard and fast.

Depends on the position. I'm a clit girl, so manual manipulation is necessary. As for the thrusting, the most sensitive nerve endings are located at the opening and beginning of the vagina, so the "drag" effect there is quite enjoyable. Also, some of us really like pelvic pressure, and the mix of the two sensations is incredible.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Because when your turned on and in a very sexually aggressive mood, soft, gentle and slow will more than likely get your back, shoulders and buttocks torn to shreds.