Why Do Women Like Hard Fucking

zeeeena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The feeling of fullness and the hard thrusting just sends me over the edge.. I LOVE IT.. And if he can keep it going like that for a few minutes, I'll squirt all over the place every time, and a couple minutes later, again, and again. It's an unbelievable feeling that I just crave.

buck_naked

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my girlfriend enjoys lovemaking every now and then, but if she could only have one she would go for getting fucked as hard as possible, she loves it when she is able to scream as load as she can. i dont really know what it is about it that she loves, she likes getting spanked and getting her hair pulled too. she says she also likes watching me go all out when i fuck her like that

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Count my wife as craving it hard too. We do start out soft and build up to it but she really enjoys being pounded once we get going. Guys it does take some practice to build up stamina to last long enough though.

pennypage

1st Like
Media
why don't guys like a feather rubbed against their package?

cause it isn't stimulating enough

a hard pounding definitely makes all the nerve endings fire off

but alot of it is embracing the mental aspect of being animal like

ankles up and pinned down will unlock that part of the mind that enjoys being "enjoyed" as an object

most women wont admit that but that is what harlequin romance novels are all about

creating a savage encounter framed in a civlized environment

to hell with that - just be savage

JLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a variety also, nice and slow and then a few hard and deep...I like to start on top. Talking is awesome, nasty, hot.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My question in full: Why do women like to get fucked with hard, very hard thrusts ?

For me, it's a matter of mood and timing with my man - I'm always concerned with his needs first. I generally prefer something longer, more gentle, more complete, but sometimes, the desire makes me
want him right then, urgently, which translates into what you specified, essentially - being taken, dominated by my man in an unmistakable way - hard thrusts.

BunnyC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the beginning I hated it, but after a session with a well endowed man that knew what he was doing I learned to love it. He was first banging my cervix to death. He told me at certain times of the month, the cervix becomes softer. And if I relax and enjoy the pain, his head could enter my uterus. I allowed it, and thought I was going to die, but I did not. I have a petit mort, and the best orgasm I've ever had. I was begging him to give me more. His print was above my navel, as he thrust his manhood deeper into me.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it but have paid dearly later on. Soreness and even bleeding one time. Something I can do only if relaxed and really aroused.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to slow tease on the build up then mix deeper thrusts with shallow, rotating soft jabs then pulling out to see the full length of my dick then slow plunging back in to hear the moan....great.

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember, women are much more emotional and sometimes they have feelings about being f**ked so hard. It's as if they are surrendering themselves to you. The men gets to have the control in her mind. Some women may even liken this to a "rape fantasy."

I can only speak from my own experience, and it's pretty much in the mind for me. The man may think he's in control, but I am allowing him, wanting him to f**k me in this way because of the "control" I get out if it, the feelng of sexual power, and being in tune with my body makes it feel so much better! Plus more intense stimulation is hard to deny, just physically feels better!

FlowerChick

My question in full: Why do women like to get fucked with hard, very hard thrusts ?

I like to take my time and ease in and out at times, mostly for better control and longevity. But my wife wants it rammed in and out HARD and when she comes, it's explosive !! And very vocal. It's fine by me, but I'm wondering, is this a " G Spot" orgasm trait ?

I doubt I'm doing anthing to her clit by slamming into her hard and fast...Correct me if I'm wrong ladies. I'mjust happy to be of service to her.