Why Do Women Like Hard Fucking

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting on bending angle. I'm a downward curve and that fits perfect for doggy and all other positions too.

I too used to get the too deep when the Mrs was younger but changed with age, she loves it all in deep doggy

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's mostly motivation based. Whenever I go through my uninspired/depressed stages, the pain from working out usually puts me out of commission longer than when I'm all gung-ho to get back in there.

Put in a different way: I'm just a horny, sex-mad freak who needs cock so badly that I'll happily ignore the fucked by a baseball bat sensation? :tongue:

I have heard some guys with very high erection angles ("belly huggers") complain that they didn't have enough flexibility at the base of their cocks for rear-entry positions and that having their erection forced downward was uncomfortable.

Maybe that is what he meant by "bending his dick too much"?

I've known a guy like this. It made some positions awkward.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unless a guy has a huge dick...I think it's to remind the woman that you have a dick at all and she needs SOMETHING to get her off and remind her that's she's getting pipe at all....lol

nurseharley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the simple answer is because it gets me off more.

it's like i almost enjoy the feeling of being 'used' as his sex toy. being fucked as hard as he wants, doing whatever he wants, the dirty talk that comes with it, etc. i can't see why any woman wouldn't enjoy being bent over and getting fucked like crazy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why you haven't found a guy to fulfill all your needs is beyond me. :confused::confused:

Maybe it's because I don't tell every guy I meet about the horny, cock-needy, sex-mad stuff. :tongue:

There are reasons why you and I get on so well.

It's like looking in a mirror occasionally :biggrin1:.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

it's like i almost enjoy the feeling of being 'used' as his sex toy. being fucked as hard as he wants, doing whatever he wants, the dirty talk that comes with it, etc. i can't see why any woman wouldn't enjoy being bent over and getting fucked like crazy.

Amen!

D

deleted356736

I've noticed that as long as the pain is inflicted by a vagina, there are no pain receptors on my cock whatsoever. An ex grabbed my erect dick once and, with both hands, pretended to strangle it. I playfully told her to squeeze harder and harder until she couldn't get much tighter. I could feel some pressure pushing back on my PC muscle, but I didn't realize how severely I couldn't register pain until I compared it to what we did when we were fucking.

That's not my experience. I'm very girthy, about 6.5", and if my wife isn't 100% ready for me then penetration hurts me a lot! And being girthy, I can arouse her a long way, she can have an orgasm or two before intercourse, and still not be quite there, so it happens to me from time to time.

I think it hurts her more than it hurts me, but I do feel pain and pain isn't nice.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

i'm i the only one who thinks this sounds really hot

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To some, the harder the stimulation (in terms of touch/pressure), the more pleasurable. it makes sense, since the harder the pressure/touch, the more the sexual nerves are being stimulated.

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as you don't mind that it was written by a guy pretending to be a woman.

That was the impression I got. It wasn't until I read your post that I looked at it again and noticed that what I probably was reacting to was the line "i can't see why any woman wouldn't enjoy being bent over and getting fucked like crazy." That seems to be from the perspective of a non-woman, i.e., a man.

Is that what you noticed too?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was the impression I got. It wasn't until I read your post that I looked at it again and noticed that what I probably was reacting to was the line "i can't see why any woman wouldn't enjoy being bent over and getting fucked like crazy." That seems to be from the perspective of a non-woman, i.e., a man.

Is that what you noticed too?

I thought the phrase "being used as his sex toy" was more suspect. I don't disagree that getting bent over and fucked like crazy is enjoyable, but she doesn't seem to be real.

Most women do not post face photos, so that's suspicious, and if a person has no qualms with posting photos, why not a verification photo?

Last edited:

D_Mona Samore

Account Disabled
Media
A hard deep doggie satisfies that "crazy horny" need that I get. But, I don't always need that kind of sex. Depends on my mood.
And I agree with petite up there about nurseharley sounding like a guy pretending to be a woman. I have NEVER wanted to be used as a sex toy and have never heard a woman say she does. It's the opposite. The guy likes us to use him as our sex toy. :)