Why Do Women Like Hard Fucking

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Much depends...of course. :cool:

My favorite position to get it hard above all others is rear, still.

I enjoy really hard thrusting etc etc with averages in lenghts (havent experienced yet 7" and 8" thou).

In a penis long in lenght (9") is much different... if I go harder with him I will "loose" the many sensations its long thrusting inside me would give me, than with him I would go steady deep and slower, of course...and its just amazing the thrusting seems having no end and goosebumps starts as the 1st initial long thrusting starts... until cum (at least to me).

Another thing to me, if a penis has foreskin is another sets of more sensations on top of it all, to me, a foreskin penis when thrusting harder is different then one without foreskin...it does very much vary from individual men and his penis make up and my feeling of it all.. as how it feels hard with him and others etc.

updating my own sensations..having had another 9 length I did get to experience harder thrusting..still can't change much anything else from my post..those long lengths are amazing for rear! and foreskin sensations going harder is very unique...

Oh man..I love those old threads..and miss lots of you people! x

D

deleted628208

I'm sure this varies wildly, depending on the individual. To answer the OP's question more directly: simply because it feels good... for those who enjoy it, anyway.

Personally, as a guy, there are days when slow and deep feels good and days where hard and fast feels good. Depends on my mood. I'd be willing to wager most women fall into this "middle of the road" category too.

Jockin8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because, when thrusting hard, more of the vagina is stimulated simultaneously from the clitoris, to the labia, to g-spot, and the posterior/anterior fornix (my personal favorite to stimulate, cause ya gotta have length) ;)

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like to feel a mans strength in bed. Must be some primal genetic thing. But sometimes, i get guys to fuck hard and fast coz i'm tired and i know it makes them cum. True story.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i personally like the hard thrusting because it's the same as jerking off when i do it myself; it increases the sensations.

my wife, she says the same thing plus she adds that it's more raw and sexual and that she loves the physical banging of body to body. she says she loves it when her whole body moves each time i thrust and our bodies collide. also she confessed that there is some rape fantasy involved and how exciting it is for her to be "taken" and used so animalistically (as she puts it). i just smile.

Billyhoe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It all depends on the shape of the cock and the angle of the pussy that are involved in the fucking. The other key factor is if the women cums more easily from cliterial or cervix stimulation. The ones who prefer the latter enjoy the hard fucking far more as long as the cock can make it to the cervix...