Why Do Women Love Doggie Style So Much?

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey fellas, just trying to get a take on why women love doggie style so much? obviously, i would ask "ask a woman" here on LPSG, but every post there always descends into drama and misandry.

Anyway, I just find that every woman i'm with LOVES that position the most. It's my LEAST favorite, because I love connecting with a woman, I love kissing and connecting and i guess i'm more of a boring, missionary guy.

I find doggie to be the least intimate. But they ALWAYS want to jump into doggie. And when that happens, it's hard to keep an erection for me, because I enjoy the connection and intimacy.

any insight on why women love that position so much? my guess it's a psychological, submissive thing that they enjoy.

any insight? thanks!

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive always seen a dichotomy in doggie style as both natural and taboo. There's an intimacy present, but maybe it's too primal for you to discern.
Could be a cultural thing as well, many non european and non east asian cultures have historically prized wider hips and larger butts on women for fertility reasons; environments which make doggy and prone positions very enticing for either party I also do know for long term and sustained sexual sessions doggy and prone tend to be physically easier on the womans hips and legs.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i just prefer reading a woman's face over her ass.

the beauty of missionary to me, is watching her face ripple with surprised sensations of pleasure and pain. you get to watch their face react to your size. i find facial reactions to be so much more honest and true more so than what a woman says.

doggie, i'm just watching some ass bounce up and down. it really takes me out of it...

but women seem to prefer it, sadly. so i have to learn to make it work for me. i think it's a submissive, taboo thing. i've found that sex for women on every level is psychological. in good and bad ways.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i just prefer reading a woman's face over her ass.

the beauty of missionary to me, is watching her face ripple with surprised sensations of pleasure and pain. you get to watch their face react to your size. i find facial reactions to be so much more honest and true more so than what a woman says.

doggie, i'm just watching some ass bounce up and down. it really takes me out of it...

but women seem to prefer it, sadly. so i have to learn to make it work for me. i think it's a submissive, taboo thing. i've found that sex for women on every level is psychological. in good and bad ways.
I dont think youve come across a skilled lady doggie practitioner yet...the taboo air remains, but there are plenty of women who can make you question the submissive/dominant dynamic

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on my own experience and consulting with the women I’ve been with. It’s these factors at play;
- better angle for taking it
- allows for deeper penetration
- you can fuck harder from that position

it’s my theory probably wrong but that’s my own experience.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this seems to track too. allows for deeper penetration. a lot of women dont seem to like missionary, especially if they dont like kissing. but yeah, i think if you're delivering size, if it is a better angle and deeper, that makes sense.

i've had a lot of women who say it hurts missionary and quickly turn over.

so that makes sense. thank you

Based on my own experience and consulting with the women I’ve been with. It’s these factors at play;
- better angle for taking it
- allows for deeper penetration
- you can fuck harder from that position

it’s my theory probably wrong but that’s my own experience.

Reactions: TouchMeHere

mark.der.typ

Legendary Member
Media
Dortmund (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right that's my suspicion too. many like the submissive aspect of it.

Well my actual girl i am with is the opposite, shes doin combat sports...so i guess her mentality is som kind of far away from submissive xD

Still loves doggystyle

firsttimecaller

Expert Member
Media
Well my actual girl i am with is the opposite, shes doin combat sports...so i guess her mentality is som kind of far away from submissive xD

Still loves doggystyle

Her sexual persona could be an escape from her normal everyday persona.

I.e. she's the boss all day, so in the bedroom she wants to let someone else do the "bossing".

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most women i encounter, if not all, claim to be "Type A" in their daytime, every day lives.

Conversely, they love to be submissive in bed because they always claim it allows them to switch off their brains and they don't have to think about anything. At least that's what i always hear.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best quote i had from that question answered by a girl was
"I love getting fucked like an animal"

I guess thats true, for both sides ;)
This, plus deep penetration, plus she doesn't really have to support the weight of the man in any way (whether intentionally or not on his part). I agree, missionary and lots of other positions allow more face-to-face contact, but (depending on the relative height of the two partners) you can vary doggy and lean in and see/kiss her face, though eye-to-eye contact isn't there.

I find doggy a great way to finish, for me anyway, but obviously that's not answering the original question!

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To start with i love/hate doggiestyle in the sense i love how hard i can go and how good it feels, hate that its guaranteed to make me cum fast if i get carried away

As far as why women like it, i've heard over the years it allows you to go real deep, the angle hits some serious pleasure spots and its just kind of a slutty position....

Another interesting bit i've heard about doggy, especially with women who are curvier is the position doesn't always work so well if the guys on the smaller side because he will usually slip out so much it just takes the pleasure away from it. Had one friend who i had a rebound hookup with, she was taller big tits big ass and thick thighs, she had back to back orgasms in doggy style and afterwards said she forgot how good that position felt, i asked what she meant and she said "The booty is a blessing and a curse, the curse being my ex wasn't equipped to get through it" Claimed she'd learned that doggy wasn't worth the effort if the guy was under a certain size

Reactions: S_Dick and Gj816

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My fiancee prefers missionary generally because of the intimacy of being so close together, kissing and seeing each other. We almost always start in missionary and some of our better orgasms have happened while being very close together in missionary.

But she concedes that from a purely physical perspective doggie is overall superior for her. Her hips sometimes hurt after missionary as she has to keep her legs far apart for long periods of time. Doggie is much easier on her hips. In addition, the entry angle tends to be a bit more comfortable from behind, as it does not put as much pressure on the pubic bone, and at least in my partner’s case, she tends to get off more easily on deeper penetration. Doggie also makes it easier to hit her fornix, which she particularly enjoys. She also likes having her butt up and me grabbing and spanking it while I fuck her, though that might count as a submissive feeling of excitement for her, or maybe she just feels more confident like that. She is very proud of her arse outside of bed too and makes no effort to cover it at the beach, for example (she’s never owned a non-thong two piece swimsuit in her adult life).

I guess ultimately it might very well be because it’s such a natural position? The vagina is much more accessible from behind.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good post. i agree. that's the trick. i mean, that's the dance for me. I want to please them. I get the most joy from making them cum. I just have to find my way of making it a good experience for me. I sometimes physically can't keep an erection that way, because i feel so disengaged, but like i said they seem to prefer it over anything else, so i'm trying to make it work better for it.

This, plus deep penetration, plus she doesn't really have to support the weight of the man in any way (whether intentionally or not on his part). I agree, missionary and lots of other positions allow more face-to-face contact, but (depending on the relative height of the two partners) you can vary doggy and lean in and see/kiss her face, though eye-to-eye contact isn't there.

I find doggy a great way to finish, for me anyway, but obviously that's not answering the original question!

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all good posts guys. thank you. this helps me a lot to get on board with it. I have a tendency to over-analyze things. and that can be bad, because it usually leads me to an insecure place. IE. why does she hate missionary? am I ugly? do i have bad breath? does she not like kissing me?

but yes, i've heard complaints about the hips. and it's also good to know about the deeper penetration. the last girl i was with seemed to be in pain in missionary, but she flipped right over into doggie and took me without a problem.

anyway, i find women that i hook up with tend to not be so communicative in the bedroom, so all you guys with girlfriends and insights, thank you!

Reactions: Gj816

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... i find women that i hook up with tend to not be so communicative in the bedroom ...
They're not. Even if they enjoy the sex and come back for more, they're less invested in the whole interaction. That's one of the things you have to put up with nsa sex, I guess. That said, regular and even semi-regular fb's can be quite communicative, though some need some encouragement