Why do women love uniforms?

It's a fallacy of logic to promote the ideal men in uniforms have their shit together.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they imply capability and physical prowess.
but this only works with military, police or fireman uniforms.

who gets hot over over mc donalds staff, traffic wardens, or bell boys? they all wear uniforms too.

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they imply capability and physical prowess.
but this only works with military, police or fireman uniforms.

who gets hot over over mc donalds staff, traffic wardens, or bell boys? they all wear uniforms too.

She's right. These uniforms imply a certain amount of power and status. And women like power and status.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's right. These uniforms imply a certain amount of power and status. And women like power and status.
i know i'm right.
but i think you're wrong.
what power & status does a fireman have that a politician in a suit does not?
what power & status does a beat cop have that a detective in a suit does not?
the real power & status has always been in suits. uniforms usually mean obeying orders.
yes, lots of women love suits & power. but i very much doubt this is why we often like uniforms.
i suspect it has far more to do with our ideals of strong, heroic, protective men. strong, brave and physically fit.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Dolfette that was kind of another question. Why women don't seem to go crazy over a rich lawyer in a nice business suit even though he makes tons of money and has a much higher status but you just answered that for me!

In that case...would it be a good idea to surprise my girl in my uniform...do you think it would make her go crazy? She says she loves them and wants to see me in mine ^_^

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why? Scientific explanations? Personal experience or thoughts? Why? I just don't get it....why? lol. Please help me understand.

I can't speak for other women. My sexual experiences with men in uniform has been positively reinforced for over twenty years. They are just better fucks IMO.

As mentioned, not all uniforms are created equal for all women. Firefighters do nothing for me. Over the past ten years Air Force and Navy do nothing for me.

Soliders and Marines always do it.

LEOs do it even if in plain clothes so, it is not the uniform per se. As long as I can see that gun and badge on their holster, I'm interested. But, I am a pretty hard core holster sniffer.

BTW, many men love uniforms too. Most straight men have a thing for nurses, flight attendants, etc.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In that case...would it be a good idea to surprise my girl in my uniform...do you think it would make her go crazy? She says she loves them and wants to see me in mine ^_^
what kind of uniform?

can you google a pic of what it's like?

yeah, if she likes uniform then it's definately worth it! you'll know from her reaction if it's working for her or not.

sxy_vince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, lots of women love suits & power. but i very much doubt this is why we often like uniforms.
i suspect it has far more to do with our ideals of strong, heroic, protective men. strong, brave and physically fit.

Great answer Dolfette: it was very insightful and seems plausible to me.

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know i'm right.
but i think you're wrong.
what power & status does a fireman have that a politician in a suit does not?
what power & status does a beat cop have that a detective in a suit does not?
the real power & status has always been in suits. uniforms usually mean obeying orders.

I think you're being a bit narrow with the concept of power. Beat cops and firefighters may follow orders, but they have training that the average citizen doesn't have and they also have authority in certain situations that the average citizen doesn't have.. power. And the uniform let everyone around then know this.. status.

And physical power is still power. A corporate job and a gold card don't do you much good if you meet a big guy down a dark alley, who doesn't give a damn how much money you make.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooh, I gotta use one of my standard lines here!

Firemen have great hoses! :biggrin1:

Actually, I don't have a "thing" for firefighters, police officers or military. I'd definitely date any and all of the above, but I don't have a "thing" for them over other guys.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Men in uniform look very put-together. They don't look sloppy. I think that's the main thing.

It's really interesting... many of the guys I've been involved with have been ex-military. I definately don't go searching for them, but I find it really interesting that I have been involved with so many guys that have that in common. Within the past two years there have been quite a few... I can think of 4.