Why do women shave there pussy

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't shave, but I believe in looking nice. And I think the ponytail is a nice touch. The barrette kind of hurts sometimes, but it looks nice.

D_hnb7gy

Just Browsing
Media
Let me take a stab at it. My guess is that as two piece swimwear came to cover less and less of one's lower regions, less pubic hair also became increasingly fashionable. With many thongs today, it's almost impossible to wear them without having some stray hairs poking out if the mons isn't shaved.

One of the infrequently noted side effects of a bare pussy is that there isn't the build up of pheremones in the hair which happens when a woman's hair isn't removed. Speaking from personal experience, the scent in a woman's hair when going down on her is incredibly arousing to me.

Yep, I wear wicked weasel bikinis and u have to shave with those.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Just googled them. They really aren't big enough for any topiary, are they?! :eek:

For the record, at the bottom of the home page, my favourite panels going from left to right are 2, 5 & 6, also in order of preference. 2 reminds me of the Dragon. :rolleyes:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just googled them. They really aren't big enough for any topiary, are they?! :eek:

For the record, at the bottom of the home page, my favourite panels going from left to right are 2, 5 & 6, also in order of preference. 2 reminds me of the Dragon. :rolleyes:

Speak my name and I shall appear...what panels are these, Z?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
now we all know why women shave.

Someone is feeling secretive! Lol. Tried to leave you a message on your wall but it's private, tried to send you a PM but you have them off. I just wanted to tell you that your new avatar is ridiculously cute. xD

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Hahaha! Mmmmm yes it does look familiar, doesn't it?

Thanks for the link by the way!
I've been looking for some nice itsy bitsy cooter covers and they are gorgeous!

I can myself available to help you choose...

For madam, may I suggest - from the knicker menu - the 613 or the 659, together with the rather fetching salamander navel piercing, as demonstrated by the 601 model, to accessorise?

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can myself available to help you choose...

For madam, may I suggest - from the knicker menu - the 613 or the 659, together with the rather fetching salamander navel piercing, as demonstrated by the 601 model, to accessorise?

Ohhh..You, Sir, have wonderful taste!

Those are pieces I would have picked for myself!