100% Straight, 0% Gay
  1. Bush peeking out from behind certain clothing looks blergh
  2. I am not particularly attached to the way my pubic hair looks
  3. I feel more attractive when shaved
  4. It's the thing 'to do' and I would rather blend in
  5. Doesn't turn into a matted, wet mess during sex
  6. Easy cleanup, especially cum that seems like it bonds to hair :poke:
Long live the shaven ones.

Um, even if I don't shave, the hair wouldn't poke out/be seen if I wore a bikini. Or a thong. Or a g-string. That's without trimming. Some folks just don't have much pubic hair.

The visual aesthetic of a completely shave vagina does less and less for me anymore. It may feel nice to have soft undies brushing up against shaved skin, but no matter what I have tried I often get razor burn. Shit's not worth it to me.

My hygiene has always been good :p As I believe MickeyLee mentioned blood clots earlier, I haven't had that problem either..... anyway, with the way mine is, someone going to town down there still wouldn't likely have any hair to deal with. I don't really get any other than on my mound.

I don't care if it's the thing to do anymore either. I shaved from the time I saw a single follicle and got sick of it. The people who would have any say over my grooming habits as it were like me just fine as I am. Everybody else can fuck off :biggrin1:

Eco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never gave too much though to my ladies shaving or waxing, maybe a little scissor trimming for kicks to keep things from getting too big and bushy but generally they never had a lot of hair. Some only had a lite peppering of fine hair and most could get by wearing even a rather small thong bikini without anything reaching out. Two women shaved down to a landing strip in one case (28yr old), the other one (24 yr old) was shaven bare, the rest were more or less natural. Pussies are best served soft, stubble was never my thing...and I hated giving oral to the heavy shavers.

Now I'm with a 34 year old who has a lot of course hair. It's close to the opening of her vagina, and continues on back, and I've noticed a lot of chafing with her. The chafing seems to be related to the large amount of hair dragging on my cock - and if I spread her lips open, the abrasive feelings fade. She's currently trying our her first bikini wax...we'll see how tonight goes.

Last edited:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cause we can!
But seriously, I have been shaving for as long as I can remember, at first cause I thought that this was what guys liked, but then I started liking it myself and now I wouldn't wanna go without it.
Even though I get horrible razor burn and terrible irritations and ingrown hair a couple days after shaving, I still like it more than being hairy.
Plus now that I have been doing it for so long, I actually get a few irritations as well if I ever go more than 1 or 2 weeks without shaving, especially when sweating. I pretty much sweat less when shaved.
And yeah, it is easier to clean up, especialy when on my period and after sex. And I think it smells nicer, cause no smell gets stuck like it does in hair.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Um, even if I don't shave, the hair wouldn't poke out/be seen if I wore a bikini. Or a thong. Or a g-string. That's without trimming. Some folks just don't have much pubic hair.

The visual aesthetic of a completely shave vagina does less and less for me anymore. It may feel nice to have soft undies brushing up against shaved skin, but no matter what I have tried I often get razor burn. Shit's not worth it to me.

My hygiene has always been good :p As I believe MickeyLee mentioned blood clots earlier, I haven't had that problem either..... anyway, with the way mine is, someone going to town down there still wouldn't likely have any hair to deal with. I don't really get any other than on my mound.

I don't care if it's the thing to do anymore either. I shaved from the time I saw a single follicle and got sick of it. The people who would have any say over my grooming habits as it were like me just fine as I am. Everybody else can fuck off :biggrin1:

why am i the official blood clot spokeswoman??

was Ms. Dolfette ... i think.. could be Old Stabby making me think so.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love my bush. It's not much of one since I'm naturally not very hairy. My husband loves it. He loves the smell of it. I love it to be tugged on too. I've never had any complaints even from guys that prefer trimmed or shaved. In fact they tend to like it on me even if they don't like it on other women. So I must have something special going on with the Burning Bush.

Nom nom nom

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In a moment of overopinionization I once griped that any woman who shaves her quim should be arrested. But in fairness, if she wishes to trim a bit I just hope she'll leave enough for a nice caress, tug, fluff, nosing or other gestures of affection, as well as maintaining a lovely view of the pubic garden. However, once in the course of some active foreplay I was rubbing my most sensitive part against my girlfriend's hirsute vulva and suddenly it began to feel like it was burning me. Ayy, there's the rub! (as Shakespeare would say). So beware the limits of love and the annoying entanglements.

O===w

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a minor thing . If I was attracted to a woman and I found out she shaved, it wouldn't change my feelings and yes if she said it makes sex feel better or all of the other reasons for shaving of course I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's just a preferance. When I was growing up all of the girls and women wore dresses. I think women look great in dresses but it's rare to see a woman in a dress today. things change.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's a minor thing . If I was attracted to a woman and I found out she shaved, it wouldn't change my feelings and yes if she said it makes sex feel better or all of the other reasons for shaving of course I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's just a preferance. When I was growing up all of the girls and women wore dresses. I think women look great in dresses but it's rare to see a woman in a dress today. things change.

Well said Flynn.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She doesn't have to explain if she doesn't want to. Posting is voluntary and she can compliment Flynn's post if she feels like it.