Why do women shave there pussy

Eco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night my girl came home after her first bikini wax...a Brazillian wax with a triangle up top.

She told me the story of her experience, about the funny way the woman casually chatted while saying things like "can you just spread your butt a little more," about the way that the sting and then the soft gentle rubbing of the after treatment prompted her to think "Don't get aroused now!" and her overall assessment that it was practically painless - though she has an extreme pain tolerance, and even the beautician commented at one point "Ouch, that one must have hurt!"

I'm not gonna lie - it was awesome on her, oral was a load of fun having all that pussy to lick and kiss and nibble on, it felt great under my hands, and sex with her was painless for the first time in 6 months of not using condoms without the hair chafing me to high heaven.

And yeah, it was pretty hot to be able to see her pussy...especially hot when I was in it! I don't really have a big fascination with bald pussy vs a bush...but somethings are better this way, and she still has hair up top, maybe next time we'll leave a little more up there.

Wow...what a fun night.

At least in cases like hers, where there is a lot of course hair, and it interferes with sex, I'm a definite convert! Yum.

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that explains nothing.
So?
Is there something needing explanation that I missed?
Not that I saw; you said everything that needed to be said and then some.:kiss:

Yeah, the title of this thread.
Which offers to all repliers an equal right to answer how they feel. Period.

She doesn't have to explain if she doesn't want to. Posting is voluntary and she can compliment Flynn's post if she feels like it.
Dig it.

She offered the question.
So? Now there's no counter questions allowed here just because you don't like it and say so?
What gives you the right to patrol this thread demanding answers?
Apparently his own sense of sanctimony.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I both shave. We feel that having sex just plain old feels better being shaved. And we both think that it looks more sexy. Each to his or her own I guess.

maybe it's an Aussie thing. But having a trimmed bush, decreases the risk of bush fire.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think a big part of it for me anyway is or was peer pressure, I think when we were in gym class it just seemed like a more mature thing to do. Girls who didn't at least trim close were usually a little strange, like too hippie or just unclean. Plus now I just think it's a lot more hygienic.

LisaMarie

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shave because I get so much more aroused/stimulated during sex/oral. So fucking hot to be smooth, wet, slick and silky. I definitely notice a difference with how much more into it my guy gets when its smooth shaven. It's like "well gawd dayummm!!! You go boiiiiii!!! Whew!!!!

Oh, one thing I've learned that is important... it's monumentally important to invest in higher end razors. I don't have issues with razor burn or bumps or anything like that unless I buy an inferior/cheap razor. Not a good idea to bargain shop for razors! Not for that precious skin tyvm!