Why do women smile after lookng at a bulge?

D

deleted356736

The women I've caught glancing at my bulge and smiling were generally older but not too old, say in their thirties. Doesn't happen a lot but it happens, and it isn't due to my fly being open either (I do get self-concious after we pass and always check).

I remember reading some time ago about a psychology study with cameras inside bars in New York, and they filmed single men and single women meeting for the first time. In the majority of cases, women briefly glanced at a man's crotch without realising it. For men, that first glance was generally to a woman's hips. It was guessed that penis size was a fertility sign for women, as were hips broad enough for giving birth being a fertility sign for men.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember reading some time ago about a psychology study with cameras inside bars in New York, and they filmed single men and single women meeting for the first time. In the majority of cases, women briefly glanced at a man's crotch without realising it. For men, that first glance was generally to a woman's hips. It was guessed that penis size was a fertility sign for women, as were hips broad enough for giving birth being a fertility sign for men.

Yeah, that's true, but they also look men head-to-toe, and both sexes check out asses, without fail.

Also, there was another study I saw where they studied the eye movement of men and women looking at a picture of a baseball player; without fail, the men spent far more time crotch-glancing than the women did.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, that's true, but they also look men head-to-toe, and both sexes check out asses, without fail.

Also, there was another study I saw where they studied the eye movement of men and women looking at a picture of a baseball player; without fail, the men spent far more time crotch-glancing than the women did.
ahahahahaha!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm guessing that women are just checking out our bodies as a whole. I don't really buy that they are smilling because of a small 7" bulge on a guy that is my size. But who knows... I just smile back at them!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm guessing that women are just checking out our bodies as a whole. I don't really buy that they are smilling because of a small 7" bulge on a guy that is my size. But who knows... I just smile back at them!
if that's a self av then you're right.
there's a whole lot to check out!

silvergirl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In what WORLD do women come up to guys after getting caught looking at this bulge?

Women are insanely shy in my experience and frankly I'd respect any woman who could get caught looking at a bulge and then go up to the guy and start a conversation because she has female ovaries of steel compared to most women.

man if im staring at some guys crotch... i want them... i want them bad,,,, n i will go up to them n let them know... but i think its generaly expected that guys shud com up to girls in society...

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

I forgot to clarify that the first and subconcious glance by women was to the men's crotch, which is all the study was trying to measure. I did post that the first and subconcious glance by men was to women's hips.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmfao. I have NEVER looked at a guys crotch...
Oh maybe if it's all up in my face if I'm bending over to pick something up < this has never happened >

It's a load of shit.

Maybe SOME women do.. but most of them are just wanting the digits.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I do notice crotch glances, the vast majority of smiles I receive are from our eyes interlocking, usually after I smile at her first...Imagine that. :biggrin1:

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This reminds me of a male acquaintance who once said....HONESTLY...that a woman could literally show up at his front door, naked, with a mattress strapped to her back...and he would wonder...."does she like me?"

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

If I see a bulge and I smile, it's because I definitely like what I see.

If I see nothing and shake my head and look at you...and maybe even chuckle, it's because I'm not seeing anything I'd be interested in.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe other women smile because they're embarrassed. I can't speak for anyone else. If I smile, it's because I like what I see and wouldn't mind seeing what those pants look like on my bedroom floor..........

I see women checking out my penis Bulge that look up and smile at me so I Wonder why women smile after checking out a penis bulge?

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny you should ask that
always wondered what men must think when I cant help smiling after spotting a lovely one :)
makes me think there is a God after all.............and She loves me!

Ummm... God's a MAN. Everybody knows that. He's really big, has a long white beard and he's hung like you wouldn't believe. His biggest mistake was fucking a gal named Mary; it's been down hill ever since.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
This reminds me of a male acquaintance who once said....HONESTLY...that a woman could literally show up at his front door, naked, with a mattress strapped to her back...and he would wonder...."does she like me?"

Ok it's only 7am but I'm pretty sure this is the funniest thing I'm going to read all day :tongue: might try it someday.

P.S. Not all of us believe in the trinity.So lets leave the scriptures out of it,thanks!:wink:

The only "trinity" I see around here are a cock and two balls.