Why do women use their pussy for power?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been my experience that boobs have more power than the lily pad. Or are boobs a gateway?

There is no way to make this topic cerebral. Most of we men minor in boobs and major in lily pads. From the time I entered puberty and was sold on the female form and all its visual stimuli, boobs were of an immense interest to me. I remember a certain blonde girl in our classes grew a set of fabulous "gazonkas" - although not nearly your H-Cups Ellie- and quickly became a cheerleader and Homecoming Princess.

I've said that so I can say this: Boobs are no match for the preoccupation and fanciful daydreaming we males engage in about the female lily pad. No matter the time of day or occasion, a woman's ultimate source of male pleasure intrudes into our consciousness. Example: Fox News' Shannon Bream could deliver an horrific story about a devastating flood in far away land and my mind could suddenly conjure-up an imaginary vision of her lily pad...and then postulate how hers would compare with Sandra Smith's or the lily pad of Patti Ann Browne. Entire villages could be floating away on the TV and I'm mentally comparing fantasy lily pads of three Fox News female anchors.

Simple we males. :)

Reactions: Deedeemarie

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no way to make this topic cerebral. Most of we men minor in boobs and major in lily pads. From the time I entered puberty and was sold on the female form and all its visual stimuli, boobs were of an immense interest to me. I remember a certain blonde girl in our classes grew a set of fabulous "gazonkas" - although not nearly your H-Cups Ellie- and quickly became a cheerleader and Homecoming Princess.

I've said that so I can say this: Boobs are no match for the preoccupation and fanciful daydreaming we males engage in about the female lily pad. No matter the time of day or occasion, a woman's ultimate source of male pleasure intrudes into our consciousness. Example: Fox News' Shannon Bream could deliver an horrific story about a devastating flood in far away land and my mind could suddenly conjure-up an imaginary vision of her lily pad...and then postulate how hers would compare with Sandra Smith's or the lily pad of Patti Ann Browne. Entire villages could be floating away on the TV and I'm mentally comparing fantasy lily pads of three Fox News female anchors.

Simple we males. :)

My suspicions are confirmed. ;)

Reactions: fluffychocolate

antiquityscion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do most women use their pussy for power to get what they want? Men cannot think straight when pussy is flashed in front of them. they ignore their obligations, they ignore friends, they avoid responsibility and just basically just become a fuck toy. Women are taught from an early age that they have a pussy and men will do anything to get into it... She can demand money, jewelry.. especially if they fuck up. It's a well known fact. Anyone else here agree?

Simple law of supply and demand.

Which is why it's great to be bi, so you don't have to worry about it and you have more options!;) j/k

On a more serious note, it is what it is. Always has been, always will be. That's why it's best to find someone who doesn't play games like that.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple law of supply and demand.

Which is why it's great to be bi, so you don't have to worry about it and you have more options!;) j/k

On a more serious note, it is what it is. Always has been, always will be. That's why it's best to find someone who doesn't play games like that.

Pssst. You're carrying on a conversation with a banned poster in an 8 year old thread.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I mod elsewhere. And the main area that gets necro-posting is the sex section. It's almost always a newbie, under six days, and often in the first dozen posts. And he (it's always a he, even if posting as female, yes we can tell) does it in multiple threads.
I'll look in and say, 2007 to 2017? Really? And hide the response.

Reactions: AlteredEgo and rtg