Why do you always hear about 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 inch

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya, and in case no one believes... (I actually remembered wrong, but it's still only 10.6 :p)

From the Guiness Book of World Records 2007

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3563/recordslx1.png

Just because it's listed in Guiness doesn't mean it's the absolute largest.. I'm sure there are some guys on here who really are 11" or more ;) measured on the top and not with the ruler squished all the way back into their body. Would you want your claim to fame being listed in guiness book of world records as being the largest penis and being "anonymous"? :rolleyes:

Besides they update that yearly... how else can they list the oldest living person? :) Another Example of that is the "tallest living man" in the next edition I believe it's some Ukrainian who's over 8' tall

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe I'm lucky. In the 20 years I have been having sex with men (numbering in the hundreds), I would have to say that almost half of them have been above average. I have had a LOT of guys in the 7" to 8" range. Quite a few in the 9" to 10" range. And yes...I have been privileged to have a handful in the 11" category.

The most consistently over-sized dicks I have had have been on black guys...but the absolute biggest I have had have been on white guys.

Maybe it's a gay or bi "thing"...or maybe not. Maybe there are just a lot more bigger dicks out there than we have been led to believe.

As for posting pics on this site of my dick...

I used to have some pics online when I used to be a member of DList. I used them to illustrate my blog which was about my cruising experience. I Also had them on my XTube profile, but took them down because guys were absolutely cruel when commenting on my hypospadias.

I kinda regret getting rid of them. The members of this site is far more tolerant about things like hypospadias.

Maybe I'll take some more pics and post them some day.

I'm not here to hookup (I prefer to "cruise" guys in person...on a street...in a bar...in a park). I do believe though that guys who are to hookup owe it to their prospective "tricks" to at least have a face pic on the site...and not one from 20 years ago!

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember the old adage guys: "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

You can pretty much ignore any claims over 14", they'll never be able to come up with anything resembling verifiable proof. You'll get every kind of excuse imaginable for them not providing any evidence but in the end they can't deliver on that promise.

The 12" - 14" claimants should be treated with utmost scepticism. There are a few around, and I've met a guy in that size bracket but he's well known and well documented...and he's well known and well-documented just because he is so exceptional.

The 10" - 12"ers are out there but, contrary to the impression you get at this site, they're very scarce and according to figures I've got, guys over 10" make up less than 0.2% of men.

cheers

Dillon

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I've read with interest this thread. Some observations. I don't mind someone stating their size and not providing a pic here. After all, anyone can download a pic somewhere and then post it as their own. What I do mind is any guy bragging about how big his dick is. I don't care if there is a pic or not. It is the bragging that is the turn off for me.

In general, I've found the ones that truly have large dicks are not the ones making fun of those guys who are smaller. Usually, but not always, a guy that really is bragging big time that he has a huge dick, has in truth average at best.

I am not endowed. I have talked to guys here who are. In no way did that put me down. Those who are not endowed, can you think for a moment how some of those guys with semi's in their teens felt when the outline of their dick was extremely visable. True, some guys were exhibitionists. Some guys at that age would have traded down to the dick they were born with in a New York second.

Glad someone clarified the true average of being 5.3. Some have the average at 5.1 There are micro penises out there that are two inches erect and though extremely extremely rare, some smaller. There used to be a site called "Getting Along in Life with a Small Penis." The gallery there proved it true. I was absolutely flabergasted. I assumed that a dick that was only five inches erect would be tiny. This site proved that wrong. The men at that sight were extremely bitter. They asked everyone who was average or more to leave. And that meant the five inchers as well. Some were very rude even to guys less than five because they were bigger than they were. Very sad.

Again, pic or nor pic, I tend to believe the guys when they just as matter of fact about their penis size. If they are bragging or they are putting down anyone smaller than they are, I tend to dismiss their claims of penis size.