Why do you do this?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When women are kissing men, they always hold the guys head or run thier fingers through his hair, they have always done it to me and i always see it in movies. Why? why do you like to do that so much?

That sounds like it's something you don't like. If so, why is that?

I do that myself, mostly. Of course not during every kiss, but of course during the longer ones. There's on the one hand the fact that I like the feeling of a man's hair, especially if it's not too long. Also I like the feeling of a strong neck, and you have a little control that he won't just pull away.

I must say I have never thought about this in depth, but as you say it I have to agree with you: It's always seen in movies, and practiced by a lot of women. Funny...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its probably because they like you and are turned on by you...especially if they moan while kissing. Plus the holding your head is so you can't get away and they want the kiss to last.

Enjoy it. At least SOMEONE is getting affection :mad:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It makes the kiss more intimate, and also because we might like the same in return. I love it when a man cradles my head, or holds my face as he kisses me.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
When women are kissing men, they always hold the guys head or run thier fingers through his hair, they have always done it to me and i always see it in movies. Why? why do you like to do that so much?

I can't remember many women doing that to me. It seems sort of, well, artificial. Like the way women in old movies would lift up a foot when being kissed.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have one silly question.when a woman moans a little when she kisses you.what does this mean?that she is really really attracted to you in general?or feels kinky the right moment?my girlfriend started to do this thing after the 4 month we are together.my question is that this could hide that she is in love with me?because she didn't do any of this at the begiging of our relationship!i know that this may sound like a dump question but i was good at night stands with no questions and thoughts after.now that i am in relatioship,love made me blind!lol

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have one silly question.when a woman moans a little when she kisses you.what does this mean?that she is really really attracted to you in general?or feels kinky the right moment?my girlfriend started to do this thing after the 4 month we are together.my question is that this could hide that she is in love with me?because she didn't do any of this at the begiging of our relationship!i know that this may sound like a dump question but i was good at night stands with no questions and thoughts after.now that i am in relatioship,love made me blind!lol

It means you're finally kissing her right.

I had a bf who put so much into kissing me that I would be moaning and gasping and begging for sex inside of five minutes. And that's without the additional petting you might expect.

The stand up kiss is becoming a lost art.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It means you're finally kissing her right.

I had a bf who put so much into kissing me that I would be moaning and gasping and begging for sex inside of five minutes. And that's without the additional petting you might expect.

The stand up kiss is becoming a lost art.

I think she's right... that's what I was going to say too!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a question for the ladies: is it a turn-on when a man gently puts his hand on your throat when he is kissing you? One of the ex's used to love it when I put my hand right under her jaw when we kissed. I have thick hands and she said it made her feel powerless. Is that a turn-on?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a question for the ladies: is it a turn-on when a man gently puts his hand on your throat when he is kissing you? One of the ex's used to love it when I put my hand right under her jaw when we kissed. I have thick hands and she said it made her feel powerless. Is that a turn-on?
*cums on the spot*

goddamn i love that!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that I like it when a girl caresses the back of my neck or the back of my head while we kiss...hell I would like that even if we weren't kissing it just feels good to me.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Hmm. I don't think i've EVER held a guy's head or run my fingers through his hair. That sounds like a movie to me, not reality. It just sounds foreign and wrong to me somehow. I couldn't tell you why though, because i know it's supposedly common.

I'm more likely to grab his penis and rub it while i'm kissing him. Or smack his ass.

Nope. The more i think about it the more uncomfortable i feel. No running-fingers-in-hair for me. Unless i gently grabbed a chunk of hair on the back of his head and (firmly but not too harshly) yanked his head back to expose his neck to gently bite and kiss. Now that sounds more like something i would do - with the right guy that is. A nice submissive guy.

OH! Now that i've thougt about it, it's just hit me why that just sounds so foreign and wrong to me. That is something that i would do with my kids. Brush their hair with my fingers, Hold their faces while i give them a kiss. What i do with my kids just does not translate well to what i do with men apparently.

*shrug* Maybe if i was feeling motherly towards the guy. It would be an effectionate gesture, i would think.

Wow. Hmm. I don't know. I'll have to think more about this.