Why Do You Enjoy Wearing A Condom?

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish there where more xl condoms on stores here, only average ones even on sex shops, they feel too tight on the girth side, but they do help maintain the erection longer, so one con, and one pro

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't enjoy... all condoms I've tried leave a deep ring at the base.

If I had to give some positives for my situation (being in a committed relationship), it would be that condoms reduce the cleanup and is an extra precaution in case her birth control somehow wasn't working.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always associated sex with condoms. I grew up in the 60s, before widespread easy access to birth control. So the first time I had sex, the girl unrolled a condom over my penis, and it was SOOOOO sexy, because I knew that feeling was that I was finally (at 15) going to get laid! I last longer when I wear a condom, and don't feel there's any loss of sensation. Admittedly, it's a different sensation, but I have no trouble enjoying sex or reaching orgasm in a condom. And I don't want STD's from people I don't know well, or babies from people I do know well.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People ENJOY using them? I find that hard to believe. I never enjoyed wearing a condom. I used them when a teenager fucking my girlfriends but when they went on the pill I stopped. Nowadays it is different and is essential when swinging, and having one-night-stands, and where there is a risk of STDs, but extramarital sex with a 'clean partner' feels quite sexy when I'm fucking without one on. I've had a vasectomy so pregnancy isn't the problem.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because i don't want to get pregnant or get an STD,why else?
Agreed. and I will be using at least six tonight. :biggrin1:

However, yeah, I think condoms can be as fun as one makes them. Perhaps I have a latent latex fetish, but snapping one on a cock is hot! I even enjoy rolling them down, or trying to :wink:, and finding there's too much meat for it.

They also make the playing and cleanup of masturbation games or sensation play, an easier process. Because I find jizz really sexy, love seeing a big load in the condom after taking it off or, while still on, it snaking around the hard (preferably veiny) shaft. I prefer Japanese condoms, which are extremely smooth and have slip that feels excellent with anal, but enjoy playing with different condoms and I do make it fun for my lover as well.

Nycsac3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need the condom if you're having sex out of a relationship but I agree with exotic kittie.... its as sexy as you make it.

i like the feeling of stretching the latex to the max when i'm about to cum! i been with girls that would drink the cum right out of the condom!

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agreed. and I will be using at least six tonight. :biggrin1:

However, yeah, I think condoms can be as fun as one makes them. Perhaps I have a latent latex fetish, but snapping one on a cock is hot! I even enjoy rolling them down, or trying to :wink:, and finding there's too much meat for it.

They also make the playing and cleanup of masturbation games or sensation play, an easier process. Because I find jizz really sexy, love seeing a big load in the condom after taking it off or, while still on, it snaking around the hard (preferably veiny) shaft. I prefer Japanese condoms, which are extremely smooth and have slip that feels excellent with anal, but enjoy playing with different condoms and I do make it fun for my lover as well.

These are things I was going to add. They add an extra play dimension and sometimes that is good.

Mostly I just like them for masturbation, they give my cock an extra squeeze and the cleanup is a lot easier, too. But I really only care to use the Japanese ones, like Crown or Beyond Seven, or perhaps Pleasure Plus or Inspiral. I guess that makes me a condom snob.

I still hate the base ring, though.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate using condoms. They take away all the sensations from her hands, lips, tongue, mouth, pussy, ass......
I'd much prefer feeling all those things with a bare cock.

I only wear them when I absolutely have to.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are things I was going to add. They add an extra play dimension and sometimes that is good.

Mostly I just like them for masturbation, they give my cock an extra squeeze and the cleanup is a lot easier, too. But I really only care to use the Japanese ones, like Crown or Beyond Seven, or perhaps Pleasure Plus or Inspiral. I guess that makes me a condom snob.

I still hate the base ring, though.
As we share favorites, I must be a condom snob as well. :biggrin1:
The Kimono Micro-thin and Micro-thin large, roll out smooth without a ring at the base. Not all of Micro-thins are manufactured that way (why? :shrug:), however, adult shops, like Babeland, seem to carry the ring-less style.

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I attribute my "living" to using condoms.
No STDs or HIV. I just don't get what the problem of using them are with some guys. I am a good 8 1/2 by 6 1/2. Yes, sometimes the ring is a problem. I now keep my shaft hair trimmed and that doesn't get caught. They tone down my sensation and I like that. I think anal insertion it much smoother with one on. The guy I am currently fucking is very adapt at putting one on me. I prefer to do it myself but it turns him on. He also likes to see whats inside when we are done.
Using xl in whatever brand is available. Man they are getting expensive.
Way back in high school they were a prized posession. Stolen from my older brother. If I used one for beating off I rinsed it out and reused it.

Quiet

Expert Member
Media
i haven't used them in forever but actually have some memories of highly intense orgasms while wearing condoms. probably because i had to work much harder than usual to cum.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight