Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
No, probably not.
But the question was formulated in a broad sense so our conversation wasn't off topic.

Glad although our sexualities differ we can agree on liking our own dicks.
I know it doesn't have the same ring to it as President Kennedy's "Ich Bin Ein Berliner" speech but it's still nice to look at what we as men (and people) have in common.

:emoji_innocent:
I'd say it's more that I like that I have it and what can be done with it when with a woman rather than liking it itself.

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The question of course contained "another man's" penis
Why Do You Like "another man's" Penis?
So, Why I Like the other man's penis, is what makes me gay. If I would be indifferent, or even, just curious I would still not be gay, but as straight as one can be. That's the simplest explanation so far. Now after that being said. One can go on, on analysis of all the aspects of the matter. Yet one thing is for sure: No interest in any other cock, but your own, for your pleasure, Gets you on a whole n'other road of walk. You;re 100% str8 and none of the above, is any near to your sexual life.

Reactions: Drazil30

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a heterosexual solo masturbator and like to look at penises. I prefer uncircumcised penises with frenulectomy, Meatotomy and shaved. Also, sounding and stretching urethra are very interesting to me. Homosexual practices and physical contact do not interest me

:)

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my penis. why? plain and simple...it's big. long and thick and has been that way since I can't say here and it's been so long ago that I can't remember when it wasn't. it has brought myself and my wife sexual satisfaction for many years and prior partners before her. having a reputation when younger was not always a good thing, but life is for learning and I did.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like penis because I have a penis, so I know how they work and how to please them.

I like penis because they are attached to men. I like men.

I like penis because they fuck my ass so much better than carrots. Also, carrots can’t cum.

I like penis because I have a penis, so I know how they work and how to please them.

I like penis because they are attached to men. I like men.

I like penis because they fuck my ass so much better than carrots. Also, carrots can’t cum.

On behalf of all the carrots in the world: Darn'it. :cool:

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude it is not just cock for me it is the whole dude for example your breeding pick with you face down on your bed in your boxers is a turn on for me the male form that boxer cover grab able ass then there is the cock that is able to give pleasure to both the giver and taker the different shapes it comes in the different smells and tastes of cock. cut or uncut long or short pleasure stick totally awsome. this all started when I became aware sex ally of myself and others

Last edited:
Reactions: diver6 and englad

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I started liking my penis right away, as soon as I discovered it could get hard and have an orgasm
I like my penis because it is attached to me and gives me so much pleasure any time I want.
I started liking my friend's penis the first time I sucked it and it filled my mouth
I like ANY penis because they get hard and give me cum

Reactions: orangeC