Why do you like anal?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mercuryswiss, May 13, 2008.

1. mercuryswiss

mercuryswiss New Member

Albums:
    Years ago in a hospital, a doctor fingered me because of hemorhoid and that was the worst time in my life. Why do people make anal sex? Is it really fun?? I think that is terrible...

2. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    Well in theory it stimulates the prostate if you're a guy, or various other nerve endings if you're a girl.

I've never liked it on the few times I've tried, it was either painful or I felt like I really badly needed a dump! I guess it takes practice.

3. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Don't know what its like to get it. But if your giving, not taking its awsome! Soooo tight! But if i'm honest I quite like a finger up there every now and again myself... If she's willing. :wink:

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    It feels good to be FILLED WITH MAN

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I hope you don't mind a female response here...

I can't do it all the time. I have to be in the mood for it. But when i'm in the mood i can open more and enjoy the pleasure of it. I don't like to have my ass fingered at all. I do enjoy a vibrator in there though, my ass has some nerve receptors that respond to the vibration. The stimulation from the inside also gets my gspot and clit from the backside.

It feels divine. No one enjoys anything up their ass if they arent prepared, ready and aroused for it. So accepting a docs finger is uncomfortable- especially with hemmorhoids!

Don't compare anything you receive in the doctors office as what you might feel with another patient, gentle person.

6. SotonDaddy

SotonDaddy New Member

Well, if you think it's terrible then don't do it! :cool:

However, I can tell you first hand that once you've gotten comfortable, and the initial pain dissipates (albeit slight, and goes away with practice); there is nothing like a guy making mad passionate love to you and fucking your ass. I've had it so good sometimes that my eyes roll back in their sockets! :tongue2:

7. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once again, our resident anal deity hath spoken. :notworthy:

Also agree with MR... the doc's office isn't exactly the place to expect a "pleasurable" anal experience.

8. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

Years ago in a hospital, a doctor rammed my cock in her pussy and that was the worst time in my life. What do people make vagina sex? Is it really fun? I think that is terrible.

:rolleyes:

9. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Anal sex is a lot like eating hot peppers; it hurts so much the first time, and you wonder why the hell anybody would want to do it. If you continue to do it, you notice that you get a rush out of it and keep doing it because it feels good.

10. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    People have anal sex because they can and they find it pleasurable. Obviously it's fun for billions because it's been going on for a long time and it continues now and it's not going to ever stop. Fair enough that it's not for you but don't think a doctor fingering you for hemorrhoids is the same as anal sex--it's not even close. Few things doctors do is pleasurable or fun, it's not meant to be. And if getting a finger in your ass by your doctor was the worst thing to have happened to you in your life, you've led a pretty charmed life.

11. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

I don't have a clue why people do it, whether they're gay or straight. To take an enema or have to use tons of lube just to have sex seems off the wall to me. My brother is gay and doesn't even do it, and he resents it when people assume he does.

The penis and vagina complement each other. They're a perfect fit, like pieces of a puzzle; the positions used, the shape and hardness of the penis, the structure and lubrication of the vagina.

I can understand why some gay men would do it, since they don't have a vagina. But it's beyond me why some straight men are more into ass than pussy.

12. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

If the penis and vagina are such a perfect fit, why does a woman have to get wet (and even use lube in some cases)? We're getting tired of your homophobic retoric, Ms. Substitute Teacher.

13. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    By the same logic people shouldn't enjoy masturbation or oral sex because hands or mouths don't compliment each other. You make it sound so inconvenient too, which isn't the case in my experience.

14. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

Tired of my homophobic rhetoric? WTF? What's with the word homophobic being used so loosely around here? I just noticed it on another thread.

http://www.lpsg.org/87799-do-non-effeminate-gay-men.html

FYI, the vagina lubricates itself from the Bartholin's glands, the membranes located along the vaginal walls, and the mucous glands of the cervix. And a man can lubricate her with his saliva. If all of the above fail, a little lube can go a long way, Mr. Substitute Retracted. :tongue:

Oh, please. LOL

15. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    Didn't seem to homophobic to me, as she was speaking mainly of heterosexual anal... not everyone likes it, fair enough.

16. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

She's always shoving her homophobic retoric down our throats like a leather daddy in a gay bar's toilet stall.

17. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

Thank you.

Where did I do this? Do you know what homophobic means?

18. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    There are some sexual practices I don't get too and find the thought of unpleasant (like fisting) but obviously some people like them.

19. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Homophobia means "irrational fear of gay people." By saying anal sex doesn't work nearly as fell as vaginal sex, you assume that she's AFRAID of gay people?

Give me a break; as long as gays continue to play the victim, and easily take offense to everything. . .people aren't going to accept you.

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Ms.T - anal sex is not just about stimulating the cock - so your last comment there is just plain silly.

Secondly - you do not have to spend an hour with a hose pipe up your ass before anal sex and I personally rarely need any more lube than is already on his cock from my pussy.

And you do sound like you are selling a 'hetro-vanilla sex is natural' attitude and that does come across as homophobic. You are essentially saying (whether you meant to or not) that anal sex is unnatural. spunkyboy2008 made a good point about oral and masturbation - many forms of sex are just about stimulating the erogenous zones - the anus and, in men, prostate happen to be erogenous zones and what better to stimulate them with than a cock.

If you find you don't like that then it is completely natural for you to refrain from doing so. If we find we do like it we do it.

Draft saved Draft deleted