Why do you like anal?

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Give me a break; as long as gays continue to play the victim, and easily take offense to everything. . .people aren't going to accept you.

Ohhhh shit!!! I was trying to stay out of this, but I just can't.....

Gays, like African Americans, have ALWAYS been the victim; especially in the religious fundamentalist United States. We have NO legal rights which recognize our marriage/partnership at the federal level. That's why there are so many of us who have been forced out of the country simply because of who we choose to love and be in a loving relationship. I am a former American, now living in Europe/UK, for this very reason. We would love to return home, but if my partner were to come into the country too many times he would be "black listed" on the border patrol computers and denied access.... simply because of who we choose to love and be in a loving relationship.

We are denied EVERY legal right that heterosexual relationships are entitled. Gee.... sounds a bit familiar from the 60's and the Civil Rights Movement. Hmmmmm....

The ONLY difference between Gays/Lesbians and heterosexuals, is what goes on behind the bedroom door.... which, in my opinion, is no ones business! I certainly don't ask perfect strangers, or even any of our close friends, what THEIR sexual habbits are. I don't expect anyone to ask us about ours!

OK... I'll get off my soap box now.

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Rightfully so, because more heterosexual couples practice anal sex than there are gay men in the world!

Oh, sorry, GreekDude... My comments were aimed at your "as long as gays continue to play the victim..." statement. Nothing more.... and completely off track to the original post. :smile:

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Homophobia means "irrational fear of gay people." By saying anal sex doesn't work nearly as fell as vaginal sex, you assume that she's AFRAID of gay people?

Give me a break; as long as gays continue to play the victim, and easily take offense to everything. . .people aren't going to accept you.

If you continue to be an apologist for those who excrete homophobia from their every pore, you're the only who is the victim. Not those of us who call people on their shit.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the best orgasm i ever had was when my wife was jerking me and was licking my ass. It was crazy. Sometimes she uses this vibrating bullet, and it blows my mind. nothing too far in there, though!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Also to the original poster:

Comparing a doctors finger up your ass to anal sex is like me saying i hate sex because my pelvic exam didn't feel pleasurable.

If its not for you, don't do it. I used to love anal with my vibrator before i got pregnant 7 years ago and i tried it pregnant and it didn't feel the same to me. So i gave it up until last month when i started to get a hankering for it. Even those who enjoy it can't readily do it anytime. Especially with hemmies!

iain_ware

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anal sex - the best sex ever, sorry guys and girls, just read this one and I have to say I love it, now not rough mind you that hurts, but if it is done as part of a love making session and not jump on and push, it is the best sex you can ever have and when you cum and he feels your motions of cumming through your ass it s a wow for both of us, I love the feeling of the sphincter squeezing his cock and always makes him shoot, wahoo! try it! you won't regret it!

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some sexual practices I don't get too and find the thought of unpleasant (like fisting) but obviously some people like them.

Exactly. And it makes you appear vanilla to fisters or whatever you call them.

And you do sound like you are selling a 'hetro-vanilla sex is natural' attitude and that does come across as homophobic. You are essentially saying (whether you meant to or not) that anal sex is unnatural. spunkyboy2008 made a good point about oral and masturbation - many forms of sex are just about stimulating the erogenous zones - the anus and, in men, prostate happen to be erogenous zones and what better to stimulate them with than a cock.

Yes, the prostate gland is an erogenous zone but only for some men. Two men on here posted they do not take it up the butt because it hurts, but they like to give it.

Call me vanilla all you want. I love vanilla. The smell of it, the taste of it. Everyone has their own definition of vanilla.

I don't participate in watersports, so people into that would consider me vanilla. But I'm not watersportsphobic. I don't want to be fisted either, so I guess I'm vanilla to the fisting crowd. But I'm not fistophobic. I don't smoke, but I'm not smokephobic.

If you find you don't like that then it is completely natural for you to refrain from doing so. If we find we do like it we do it.

I agree.

Homophobia means "irrational fear of gay people." By saying anal sex doesn't work nearly as fell as vaginal sex, you assume that she's AFRAID of gay people?

Give me a break; as long as gays continue to play the victim, and easily take offense to everything. . .people aren't going to accept you..

Nobody can doubt that the penis is made for the vagina. We've probably all had biology or human sexuality courses. That's not to say we don't do other things with our body parts. Gay men do not have a vagina to put their penis into, so some of them put it in another man's anus. That's not homophobic...it's a fact.

And some straight men like to have anal sex with women. They say they like the tighter fit. And some straight men don't like anal at all.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a clue why people do it, whether they're gay or straight. To take an enema or have to use tons of lube just to have sex seems off the wall to me. My brother is gay and doesn't even do it, and he resents it when people assume he does.

The penis and vagina complement each other. They're a perfect fit, like pieces of a puzzle; the positions used, the shape and hardness of the penis, the structure and lubrication of the vagina.

I can understand why some gay men would do it, since they don't have a vagina. But it's beyond me why some straight men are more into ass than pussy.
I won't call this comment Homophobic, Just an uninformed LOAD OF CRAP

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Also it isn't healty. It disturbs anal muscles and nerves then cause leakage from the hole...

You just hit this one out of the stratusphere. It's not pretty.

So can you tell all of the people who like anal because their ass is leaking? I've seen guys get double fisted to the elbows who swear they have no damage from it.

mercuryswiss

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just hit this one out of the stratusphere. It's not pretty.

So can you tell all of the people who like anal because their ass is leaking? I've seen guys get double fisted to the elbows who swear they have no damage from it.
Oh well, trying is free. Anyway, I am %100 straight. I don't mind...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But it's beyond me why some straight men are more into ass than pussy.

My wife has been dilating her vagina for 2 1/2 years and on a good day I can get half of my 7" in, the problem is my 6.25" girth. One morning 2 years ago she came to bed and offered me her ass, she had been secretly dilating her ass for a couple of months, and we achieved full penetration. If we want to have successful intercourse it has to be anal.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife has been dilating her vagina for 2 1/2 years and on a good day I can get half of my 7" in, the problem is my 6.25" girth. One morning 2 years ago she came to bed and offered me her ass, she had been secretly dilating her ass for a couple of months, and we achieved full penetration. If we want to have successful intercourse it has to be anal.

I am built like your wife....i've tried dilators and its so difficult for me to use them. I dont stretch well while masturbating or something. My ass is even tighter, i can only fit a little more than the head in there.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am built like your wife....i've tried dilators and its so difficult for me to use them. I dont stretch well while masturbating or something. My ass is even tighter, i can only fit a little more than the head in there.

My wife says that a vibrator helps her relax and she uses a series of increasing diameter dildo's to dilate with. We find that if I enter her right after she takes out the largest dildo it is easier for her to take me. We go slow, re-lube a lot and when I am part way in she will sometimes clamp her anal muscles on my penis a few times and that helps her to relax. With a bit of patience I can start to thrust deeper and faster fairly quickly. She keeps a vibrator on her clitoris and she says that she enjoys anal sex when she loosens up. Her relaxation stages are obvious and I can pretty much tell when I can really start thrusting hard and fast. At that time she feels very "loose" inside which is very enjoyable and so different from how tight her vagina is even when I am only half way in.

Don't give up, I think it is more about being able to relax than anything else.