Why do you like(or would you like) having a large penis?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Is it for your benefit, or the benefit of others?

I`m curious after reading other posts. Guys with partners that have difficulty accomodating them, who still pump to make it bigger. Women that travel for miles to experience a huge one, people that are scared of a big one.

My boyfriend doesn`t talk much about his size, other than being proud of it. I sort of think it is of more benefit to him than me really.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it for your benefit, or the benefit of others?
My boyfriend doesn`t talk much about his size, other than being proud of it. I sort of think it is of more benefit to him than me really.
Why don't you think it's of benefit to you? There's more to enjoy both visually and physically.
Those of us who have one like the way it looks and feels.If there wasn't a worldwide appreciation of the large cock (by both genders) this site wouldn't be as popular as it is. :cool:

D

deleted26151

I dont know why, and I dnt want to know why really - its just the best organ ever!!;)

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well for one thing none of us that have large penises know what it's like to have a small penis. We do however know all the disadvantages and drawbacks of having a big one. We know all the embarrassing situations they can cause. At the same time we also know all the pleasures and advantages of it being bigger so I'd say it's a balanced lot. I quite like having mine although I wish I was taller and my body bigger.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Why don't you think it's of benefit to you? There's more to enjoy both visually and physically.
Those of us who have one like the way it looks and feels.If there wasn't a worldwide appreciation of the large cock (by both genders) this site wouldn't be as popular as it is. :cool:

What I meant is that it means more to him than to me. I`d be just as happy if not happier if he had a good average one. Although as you have said I really do enjoy it visually.
He is proud of his big cock, but probably because of the way it looks more so than because of the way it functions.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I meant is that it means more to him than to me. I`d be just as happy if not happier if he had a good average one. Although as you have said I really do enjoy it visually.
He is proud of his big cock, but probably because of the way it looks more so than because of the way it functions.
I'm reading into this that you find his size difficult to cope with physically.As you're definitely not a size queen it seems in your case he gets more pleasure from being big.
I don't understand why well-endowed guys try to get even bigger with such things as injections.I've always been content with my natural size because I doubt that many women would want more than my 6.5' girth and your post (and several threads here) helps to confirm it for me. :cool:

well you're not the only one, my girlfriendi also just like you she enjoys it and she loves it but wouldn't be unhappy if i had a avarage penis. But there are girls who just love HUGE penises (you can see in this forum) and for me, i just love the reaction that girls have when the see it. It's all about status and power lol :p

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have an average size cock but guys have commented on how nice it is refering to the thickness. I would love to have a large cock so I can show a bulge in my pants. I love when I notice a nice piece and I bet both men and women (ST8 and gay) look.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think (and yes I know this is shallow as all get out) however, I'd like to have a bigger one mostly for my benefit because:

1) The grass is always greener.....and it would be different or a change of pace from what I've experienced/had all my life for my own personal equipment

2) It would be a hell of a lot more fun than being average, I'm an over achiever in some areas :biggrin1:

3) It would open the door to interaction (and sex) with alot more large penis than I currently encounter. (They tend to stick together in my experience and god knows I turned down enough average penises in my day for better or worse.)

4) I'd know more about what the sensual feelings are like being bigger (IE: deep throat) and be able to provide a better experience based on that shared knowledge

5) I think there are some beautiful specimins in this world and I;d love to have a beautiful large one as well. (I often am told mine is cute....ugh...cute is not what I want to hear.)

Add to this that I can get very selfish when it comes to a big cock I'm working on and someone tries to horn in on it....unless I'm persuaded to share somehow and for good reason.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also know this sounds shallow, but I like having a big one (as Im often told it is)
because it is what makes me stand out in the crowd, so to speak.
also, it just feels great being large and I think it looks great too...naked or in tight pants or jeans. and if feels great too getting deep in a throat or hole.

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My #1 favorite thing about having a large penis is the reactions of the girls that see it. I know there's another thread around here specific to reactions, so I'll have to post some there, but even if it's just the eyes going wide or a soft "wow", it turns me on so much.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
No one has seen my dick hard, I plan on that changing very soon but I would love to get a reaction based on my size, that would effinately turn me on.

Apart from that I love the way it looks and feels obviously but I would probably say the same if I was average. The best thing about being bigger in my opinion is when on good days it hangs massive between your legs and it just makes me feel good about myself. Coming to better terms with my penis and body in general has already boosted my confidence no end.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No one has seen my dick hard, I plan on that changing very soon but I would love to get a reaction based on my size, that would effinately turn me on.

Apart from that I love the way it looks and feels obviously but I would probably say the same if I was average. The best thing about being bigger in my opinion is when on good days it hangs massive between your legs and it just makes me feel good about myself. Coming to better terms with my penis and body in general has already boosted my confidence no end.
No one has seen you dick hard except those of us who checked out the pictures in your profile and I'm sure that's a fair number of us. I must say that it's might impressive! I'd love to have one like that or at least to be able to play with it.:smile:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It suits me a whole lot more than it does any potential female partner. I love playing with it. There's enough room to take long strokes with the right hand while the left fist is firmly grasping the base. That's a tremendous boost to the ol' ego.

But I can bottom out against her cervix in any conceivable sex position. It takes a LOT of foreplay to get most women loose and wet enough to accomodate my girth, making sexual spontaneity impossible unless we've been together as a couple long enough for her to be "broken in". I don't know the meaning of the term "balls deep", it's never happened. The inability to really go at it with abandon is pretty damned frustrating, no matter how many times she says "oh you fill me up so GOOD".

flyingtexasguy

1st Like
Media
i just would like the attention i would get, or rather would have got when i was single. i hear women talk about guys all the time, and it's basically free advertising. to drive my ego, the look on her face when i drop trou the first time would be great!

flytxguy