Why do you love ClaireTalon??

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she looks like a dark haired version of the women maverick courts in the original..TOP GUN ! this is reason enough for thinking she's gashtastic..!

x

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I love Claire 'cause
She's full throttle
Pedal to the metal
Kinda top heavy
In more ways than one

Has a penchent
For the large gents
Petals to her mettle
She's full throttle
She belongs in Top Gun

:burnout:

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
You think Clare looks like Kelly Mc Gillis? Hmmmm...
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~rn6d-hnd/people/kelly_mcgillis.jpg

aye sorce, that i do....and having viewed the pics in ur profile i cudnt help but notice a cunning similarity to the most consistent B21 mig' frontman of all time.....KAZANSKY.....a.k.a.. I.C.E.M.A.N

have u tried getting into character with ur aviators, chattering of the teeth, such lines as 'maverick...your more dangerous than the enemy!' ....you could even play topless volleyball to the sound of 'playing with the boys' by kenneth loggins!

love royston x

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
royston said:
she looks like a dark haired version of the women maverick courts in the original..TOP GUN ! this is reason enough for thinking she's gashtastic..!

x

Top Gun! What's your obsession with that movie? Okay, it has some good in-flight shots, but the rest is an obviously-camouflaged recruiting advertisement.

In movie theaters all over the country, opening shortly,

Claire F.
as
T A L O N
in

F L O P G U N

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you questioning TOP GUN....silence woman!

nah, i don't really know but it defined an era in my life and i can dream of living that life can't i....i think i might change my obsession to the wizard of oz now anyway..im bord of top gun..!

xx

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
royston said:
i think i might change my obsession to the wizard of oz now anyway..

If you do, you'll have to alter those percentages to maintain some credibility around here.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chuck64 said:
If you do, you'll have to alter those percentages to maintain some credibility around here.

Drat! Beaten to the post again.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
royston said:
are you questioning TOP GUN....silence woman!

nah, i don't really know but it defined an era in my life and i can dream of living that life can't i....i think i might change my obsession to the wizard of oz now anyway..im bord of top gun..!

xx

She can probably shoot a raw data approach from low Earth orbit in the Space Shuttle, and grease it on the 15,000 ft. Kennedy Spaceport runway. Trust me- the babe knows her stuff.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dickman45885 said:
Why do I love Claire.....she has it all....but I could never date her...she is an officer and I am an NCO...

Boys always want to have what they can't have, that's their fate, isn't it? (*drops a piece of paper, Meet me at the shooting range, 10 P.M.)

Oh, and 13/7: I think anyone could grease anything on a 15,000 ft runway. Might have to check my old manuals whether I can land the fully packed Extender on it, but doubt it though.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Oh, and 13/7: I think anyone could grease anything on a 15,000 ft runway. Might have to check my old manuals whether I can land the fully packed Extender on it, but doubt it though.

Agreed, it doesn't even compare to coming into 5,700' 19R at John Wayne (SNA) this winter during frontal passage packing a ref + 15 on approach.:eek: At least we got the boards and reversers with the squat switch. Better than those poor guys at Midway.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intelligence, big-ass titties, great sense of humor, gigantic gazongas, bold personality, whatta rack, great attiude, bountiful breasts, kind and considerate, tough and sweet, etc. I think you get my point. :wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Along with the renaissance of other appreciation threads, I'll resurrect my own too. Maybe some new folks have flattering things to tell ;-)