why do YOU masturbate?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. Because I have to - Medically

2. Because it relieves stress

3. Because it is safer than going out and lookng for a hookup in a time where there are too many diseases and crotch critters jumping about.

4. Because it feels good (Least important)

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the best reasons are because it feels SO good and no one can do you like you can do yourself. But also because it's a GREAT way of relieving stress and tension and it's one of the best and certainly the only 100% safe way of sexual gratification outside of sexual relations with another person. I think it's healthy, natural and good . . . so long as it isn't done because you have nothing better to do (as someone here said), or as a way of constant escape instead of dealing with your reality, whatever that is.

SmallToolBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I masturbate about once a week, it just eventually gets to a point when I get a thought in my head that gives me a big enough urge to do it. I've never been with any guys, so I wouldn't know about all that other stuff.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sex with my wife about 3 or 4 times a week and its always great, I wouldnt want to change anything about it! But I have to masterbate at least once a day, usually in the early morning. I alway wake up with a super hard boner and is usually just too much for me to ignore. It just lasts all day if I don't jack off. I even have sex about an hour afterward.

bbbnnn

Just Browsing
Media
Usually every-day. Maybe 2x a day. It's more of a routine to me now. Not really sure why I do though.

uberzig08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do it because it feels so good....plus it is easy to do when-ever where-ever you need it and want it :wink: