why do YOU masturbate?

Rob the Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I started masturbating when I was 13 years old, had cum when I was 14 and found that I slept better after masturbating and so it has become a lovely habit unless I am with my g/f and we fuck, but at the moment this is only at weekends, so I always masturbate Monday to Thursday. I always wake up with a huge morning wood, and have to relieve my early morning tensions unless of course my g/f wants another session before we get up. I love the feel of my hard cock in my hand and look forward to rubbing my cum in my pubic hairs or on my stomach.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually do it once every few days. Rarely I'll do it twice on said day (especially if it's been a week of abstaining before). 'Longest I ever went without masturbating was a little over a month. I just didn't feel like doing it. I didn't release from masturbation though, it was from sex. I shot a load that was like 2 tablespoons, :biggrin1:. I don't think there's such a thing as too much masturbation SO LONG AS IT DOESN'T INTERFERE WITH EVERY-DAY LIFE.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because it's there.

I don't need to masturbate to orgasm as often as we have been having sex more often than we used to. My wife has been figuring things out and is working on dilating her vagina in hopes of being able to acommodate me some day. I do play with my penis everyday often to near the point of orgasm but hold off in the hope that we may get together.

RandomBottle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... I do it because 1) I'm extremely bored and don't want to go to sleep (I masturbate a night most of the time, so it gets me tired enough to sleep). 2) I'm just bored. 3) I'm horny. 4) I'm terribly anti-social and paranoid of other people, so who the hell else is going to get me off?

Aaand... I usually only do it once every 2 or 3 days. At the very most, only once a day. And before I read this thread I thought that was a lot... Haha.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
mephistopheles said:
why do YOU masturbate?

So that you could learn how to make love to me, but your attention span was too short.:wink:

Seriously though

It's fun, it does help one sleep at night and prevents wet dreams too, although wet dreams are exciting and fun.

B_dickman27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
when i was younger used to masturbate 7-8 times a day now i masturbate once or twice a day.
Why?
1) relax
2) i get a boner very often during the day and sometime my cock will not fall down unless i jack off
3) its fun doing it