Why Do You Post Pictures?

Why Do You Post Pictures [In The Gallery]

• I like to show off

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • I like to show my Partner/GF/BF/Wife/SO off!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to show off other people's pics!

• I like to post fake pictures for a laugh (shits 'n' giggles)

• I like to post fake pictures and hope I don't get caught!

• Other (Please State)

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the gallery? What do you think of the gallery? Good, bad, full of fakers? etc. Just wondering.

PS the poll is private

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the gallery? What do you think of the gallery? Good, bad, full of fakers? etc. Just wondering.
I love the gallery. I think its great.:cool: As for me posting pics. I think since i have been here i have had a total of 100 different pics up at one time or another. the last set i have skimmed down to four. For me having shown was great. Im not really into it anymore. Im more into the great people on here. I have made some great friends. So mabye soon i will even take the last four down. A certain someone who is dear to my heart has been after me too anyway..... I meant to say 6 pics are left

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put up pics so that I could meet hot chicks and get laid!!

Seriously though, I was here for a while and felt like it was only fair to put a couple up. And, like Knockernail said, if it was a car site...

I figure everyone else was, so I should too, disappointing as they are.

I also didn't want to be dishonest by posting here and having someone mistake me for being hung.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

PS the poll is private

I Like the gallery. I post pictures and videos (more to come tommorrow:rolleyes: ) because I like the attention as well as a way to compare my dick online with others. It's also nice because I know certain people like them. It's really touching on my exhibitionist side.:rolleyes:

I have come to terms with the fakers on the site and I just ignore those pictures now.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I post pictures for a two main reasons:

1. I like reading the comments as I am an attention whore.
  2. After the DMW incident, it was important to me to show that I am really who I have always said I am.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool. I posted mine cos I got bored and to be honest, slightly...not sad but not happy, kind of indifferent since I broke up with my girlfriend and I like to look at pictures of myself. Maybe I think she'll miss it or something but its pretty cathartic in a strange way.

Would be interesting to see the ladies' motivations too :cool:
And to have an honest faker discuss the gallery :tongue:

(is honest faker an oxymoron?)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I Like the gallery. I post pictures and videos (more to come tommorrow:rolleyes: ) because I like the attention as well as a way to compare my dick online with others. It's also nice because I know certain people like them. It's really touching on my exhibitionist side.:rolleyes:

I have come to terms with the fakers on the site and I just ignore those pictures now.
I saw one of Jeff's videos today and say everyone should go and take a look. HOT!!!:wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't post photos right away because I wasn't sure if I would stay long. But: 1) I figured it was only fair that I post a few pics since so many gentlemen are kind enough to do so. 2) I was curious to see what kind of responses I would get on a site like this (guess there's an attention whore in all of us), and 3) I was glad I did after noticing problems on this site with fraudulent claims. I still can't believe the PM's I get from guys asking me how I like their 13"-16" penis. Good grief.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, I wish you'd allowed multiple choices in this poll. Yes, I definitely do it to show off. But there are other reasons besides that.

Out in the "real" world, I don't get to be provocative. I'm too busy being professional, or discouraging unwanted interest. I try not to be too sexy, because I don't want it to seem as if I'm promising something I won't deliver. But that can leave a woman feeling pretty "blah," especially one my age. Here, it's pretty safe to be sexy. Posting pictures doesn't mean you're promising anybody anything, and I've learned here that people don't think I'm "blah." It's been a huge boost to my confidence...I was starting to feel old.

On TV, in movies, and seemingly everywhere in the popular media, the "ideal" female body is scary-thin. But until the last few decades, the ideal female body was curvy, which is my natural shape! For years, I tried to fight it. In my twenties, I dieted down to twenty pounds less than you see in my pics on this site and stayed that way for a long while. I beat the shit out of my body exercising all the time. I always felt hungry, and I had no boobs.:frown1: In the end, nature won out. I finally learned to accept and love my shape, but knowing that other people here accept and love it is great, too.

I also really enjoy looking at the other women on this site. I won't try to name all my favorites because I'll forget some, but there are a number of very beautiful, real women here who are incredibly sexy (and smart, and fun, and just genuinely good people)! :hug:

Finally, I'll admit something other people might not...I like the idea that people I don't even know are are getting enjoyment out of me. If someone likes looking at me, and it makes his or her day better, then I'm glad to have shared. I received a PM a while back from a couple who had made love after looking at some of my pics. Now that's cool! :smile:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Dunno why I post. For one I like to showoff, well not as much as I once did in all honesty but I also get asked for pics constantly if I dont have them. I don't see how all these guys with these fantasy endowments do it. You would think they would at least scavenge the internet for pics they can adopt.
As for the fake pics I hate them more than NO pics at all, at least this way I know you're full of BS, I should name names here but the guilty parties know who they are , the other way there is only a 99% chance thatyou are lol .
I will be the first to call them out in Chat though and I wholeheartedly encourage others to do this as well .
Warning if you come into chat with Fake, Stolen or enhanced pics be prepared.

On to better things , Jeff I had no idea you had posted pics of yourself except the ass shot and now VIDS too ? Great . gotta go see them :)

:banana:
HORSE

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
.......Out in the "real" world, I don't get to be provocative. I'm too busy being professional, or discouraging unwanted interest..........

...........Finally, I'll admit something other people might not...I like the idea that people I don't even know are are getting enjoyment out of me. If someone likes looking at me, and it makes his or her day better, then I'm glad to have shared. :smile:

I liked these parts and agree with them wholeheartedly.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why We Post - might make a good documentary.

Some people like my photos, and I'm happy to be of service.

Like anybody's going to believe that. How about this, then -

When I post (on the board, not the gallery) something outre with which someone disagrees - which does happen, from time to time - the documentary evidence stops the more simple-minded ones from leaping to the conclusion that I must be "compensating" for something, as the standard euphemism goes.

No, that one's not too good either. Well, maybe I don't know. There, have fun with that.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like Chrysalis, a few more answer options would have helped. I don't think I would say I 'like to show off', cos am still trying to decide if I have something worth showing off- which bless you- your comments in my gallery always assure me I do!:tongue: So in that way, I am an attention whore and exhibitionist. And I appreciate your nice comments a lot, you have done a lot for me in my quest to learn to like myself, after a very bad relationship had taught me just the opposite, so thank you!!:kiss:
Additionally, I never fail to get turned on by someone saying my gallery turned THEM on. I'm not sure why that turns me on, haven't got it completely analyzed yet.:confused:
And again, like Chrysalis, I have to be professional in my 'everyday life' and the gallery gives me an outlet for part of the sexual side of me, as does the forum, actually.
And I posted initially after reading about so many who don't who may be seen as trolls or fakers or whatever, and I wanted to let everyone know I am genuine and here due to interest in many sexual topics, including but not limited to, big penises, circumcision, attitudes/behaviors, curiosity, and cos Yorkie said it was a great forum!!! (love ya Yorkie:smile:)

Gosh after all that I am wondering if I answered the question!!:rolleyes: