Why do you tell a guy how much you like his big size?

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was one exception. I did get extremely drunk last March and I spent quite a bit of time telling TheBF that he had a big cock, but he already knew that. He said it was hilarious. He described it by saying that it was like a drunken sailor had taken over my body

Oh, I could see myself doing the same thing after a few drinks. Maybe two drinks. Okay, one glass of wine.

During sex I moan, scream, and whimper A LOT, but words? Nope. The only words I can manage to say during sex are 'more' and 'harder'.

Same for me. When it's really good, I'll add "no, that's too deep" and "ow, ow". But I've already warned the guy to ignore that. :biggrin1:

I think I'm a slut.

HB

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sort of like Petite in that I don't talk about size much.

And I certainly don't during sex!! I don't speak at all during sex. I'm so wrapped up in the sensations I literally can't form sentences, and I struggle to form words. During sex I moan, scream, and whimper A LOT, but words? Nope. The only words I can manage to say during sex are 'more' and 'harder'. Other than that it's all wordless vocalisations.

Even outside of sex itself, I only bring up size if it's a crucial part of what I'm talking about or doing. The other day I was apologising to a FB for not being able to deepthroat him unless I'm drunk. I said 'It's because you're so thick'. Basically, it was a direct explanation for what was going on.

A sub girl thats never been forced to say things? tsk tsk... what are your men thinking?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I'm a slut.

HB

Me too! :biggrin1:

A sub girl thats never been forced to say things? tsk tsk... what are your men thinking?

He forces me to say plenty. But not when we're actually fucking. He knows I literally cannot make words happen then. I just can't. At the highest points I can't even process what he's saying. I'm just too sex-stoned.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love love love and cannot live without talking during sex. Not an actual conversation, but just whatever I am feeling, what I want, motivations/affirmations...I think it adds so much to the experience.

I've never been with anyone super hung whatsoever, but my instinct isn't to proclaim their size, or even lack thereof...but more to let them know how good what they've got is making me feel. In the moment, average feels totally incredible. For me anyway.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I would love to hear a woman talk during sex. I think it adds to it.

I'm not sure if I'll ever meet and have sex with a girl that does talk during sex but it sure would be nice.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sort of like Petite in that I don't talk about size much.

And I certainly don't during sex!! I don't speak at all during sex. I'm so wrapped up in the sensations I literally can't form sentences, and I struggle to form words. During sex I moan, scream, and whimper A LOT, but words? Nope. The only words I can manage to say during sex are 'more' and 'harder'. Other than that it's all wordless vocalisations.

Even outside of sex itself, I only bring up size if it's a crucial part of what I'm talking about or doing. The other day I was apologising to a FB for not being able to deepthroat him unless I'm drunk. I said 'It's because you're so thick'. Basically, it was a direct explanation for what was going on.

damn! you apologize for not being able to deep throat when sober?
is this the 10 inch guy?
i'm longer than that,and i've never been 'throated(don't expect to be either) and if a woman wants to even just lick on my dick i'm good.

but apologize? mabey i should pack up and find a woman from down under.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I never commented the first time Cap and I were together, but I did think to myself, where did he hide that? Oh, but I have mentioned it many times since then. I love to tease him about it because he actually seems to get embarrassed. Do guys get embarrassed when their lovers mention how much they love their size or just comment on their size?

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
I usually got the impression that my ex would mention it just to massage my fragile ego. Plus she knew that if she kept talking about my cock in the context of it's size and how it felt during sex that she would turn me on.

We men are a very pathetic, predictable breed when it comes to sex!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do we compliment anyone on anything?

Also sometimes you need to be told you're big or whatever to make you slow down or stop ramming your cock down someone's throat :tongue:

Sometimes you even have to listen :eek:

Also at least in my experience, girls actually try not to call a guy big / boost his ego etc but there are times when it just comes out. Maybe they forget themselves or something.

Maybe a lot of women try not to "like" size but inevitably they do and express it verbally, physically, emotionally etc. Some girls if you stick your penis in them, they fall in love with you. Or become obsessed. Which may or may not be the same thing.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, you're in the middle of sex when all of sudden you start telling the hung guy you're screwing that you like how big he is.

Is this something you say compulsively just because it's what you are thinking and all the endorphins have lowered your inhibitions? Or are you actively trying to let him know how much you like his size?

Or are you just not a talker during sex at all?

Has this happened to you? I have never done such a thing.

BlondeErin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I generally talk about a man's cock when I have it in my hands for the first time, not really when he's in me unless I'm directing him then it might be "fuck me harder with that big cock" or some such thing. There are exceptions for the really massive men especially when it starts to enter me or he's in as far as I can take it.

But because I'm turned on by size I like to let the man know it turns me on that I'm turned on by his size. I think it might be the same as I like to be told things like "you are so gorgeous" or "you have the best ass" or "you are great at sucking cock" it makes me feel good about myself as I think we all have fragile egos, especially while naked :)

I do have to say it is a turn off when a guys asks me about his cock though. If you have to ask me if I think it is big then you just answered your own question. Confidence is key.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After some consideration I'd rather lose my virginity before I start dabbling in SPH.....or in this case APH.

And I've already divulged my actual ultimate fantasy in this thread.

Yeah, you're threads are interesting but I keep wondering are you gonna post a verification pic any time soon?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn! you apologize for not being able to deep throat when sober?
is this the 10 inch guy?
i'm longer than that,and i've never been 'throated(don't expect to be either) and if a woman wants to even just lick on my dick i'm good.

but apologize? mabey i should pack up and find a woman from down under.

It was my other FB. The 10 inch guy I have never yet managed to deepthroat entirely, but I do hope to manage it some day. And if I can't manage him, I certainly wouldn't be able to manage you, so I get where your partners have been coming from!

But I do think it deserves an apology if I can't do it. If a guy is good enough for me to sleep with, he's good enough for me to deepthroat. I see apologising for not being able to, as being similar to apologising for not kissing him when I have a cold. For me it's a regular part of sex and I feel bad if I can't do it.

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
I'd imagine to stroke his ego and make him feel good about himself/loved. Same way I tell my woman how much I love her ass while I'm jerking off all over it in the morning.

Also, keep in mind unlike women, men generally love to be objectified.

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... Do guys get embarrassed when their lovers mention how much they love their size or just comment on their size?

Depends on where (and perhaps when) the comment/ compliments come along. Awesome in private and in public never a bad thing to hear if whispered in my ear. I've been a little embarrassed if total strangers got an earful. :tongue:

S8

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never mention size during sex, and I never will.

I'm not capable of saying things to make others feel good, and since I care little about size, if I were to mention it, it would come out something like...

"Oh yeah, that's it, pretty impressed you can do that at your size tbh"

or

"Hmm, well they do say size isn't everything, and clearly they were right"