Why do you tell a guy how much you like his big size?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
It was my other FB. The 10 inch guy I have never yet managed to deepthroat entirely, but I do hope to manage it some day. And if I can't manage him, I certainly wouldn't be able to manage you, so I get where your partners have been coming from!

But I do think it deserves an apology if I can't do it. If a guy is good enough for me to sleep with, he's good enough for me to deepthroat. I see apologising for not being able to, as being similar to apologising for not kissing him when I have a cold. For me it's a regular part of sex and I feel bad if I can't do it.

let me give you an A for effort,and a standing ovation..

you go all out when it's time for sex! and that's such a rare thing.
most women are so worried about how they look or what the guy will think of them,or some other crazy thing.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
let me give you an A for effort,and a standing ovation..

you go all out when it's time for sex! and that's such a rare thing.
most women are so worried about how they look or what the guy will think of them,or some other crazy thing.

Thanks again :smile::redface:. I'm too busy enjoying myself during sex to worry about what he thinks of me (although I can't say I don't worry a little afterwards :biggrin1:).

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I never commented the first time Cap and I were together, but I did think to myself, where did he hide that? Oh, but I have mentioned it many times since then. I love to tease him about it because he actually seems to get embarrassed. Do guys get embarrassed when their lovers mention how much they love their size or just comment on their size?

I would think it would be one of the hugest turn ons ever.

Meaning it would get me harder than I already was.

Has this happened to you? I have never done such a thing.

To me? No. You have to have sex first before this can happen.

I generally talk about a man's cock when I have it in my hands for the first time, not really when he's in me unless I'm directing him then it might be "fuck me harder with that big cock" or some such thing. There are exceptions for the really massive men especially when it starts to enter me or he's in as far as I can take it.

But because I'm turned on by size I like to let the man know it turns me on that I'm turned on by his size. I think it might be the same as I like to be told things like "you are so gorgeous" or "you have the best ass" or "you are great at sucking cock" it makes me feel good about myself as I think we all have fragile egos, especially while naked :)

I do have to say it is a turn off when a guys asks me about his cock though. If you have to ask me if I think it is big then you just answered your own question. Confidence is key.

I'd love to be able to tell a woman how much I love certain parts of her body. Or just how "hot" she is in general. Maybe some comments on how all the other guys want her.

Yeah, you're threads are interesting but I keep wondering are you gonna post a verification pic any time soon?

I should have some pics up within the month.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks again :smile::redface:. I'm too busy enjoying myself during sex to worry about what he thinks of me (although I can't say I don't worry a little afterwards :biggrin1:).

you worried? a little? really?
i picture you being confident mentally and sexually.plus you know what exactly what you want sex wise.and i'm sure you'll tell your partner what it is you need.out of all the women i've had sex with(i'm a former WHORE)
i've only had 3 that were willing to communicate with me when it came to sex.
don't be worried at all.not even a little.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
i picture you being confident mentally and sexually.plus you know what exactly what you want sex wise.and i'm sure you'll tell your partner what it is you need.out of all the women i've had sex with(i'm a former WHORE)

Do you mean literally or figuratively?

:tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Really! I just like to know that I've done a good job.

i picture you being confident mentally and sexually.plus you know what exactly what you want sex wise.

You give me too many compliments :biggrin1:

and i'm sure you'll tell your partner what it is you need.out of all the women i've had sex with(i'm a former WHORE)

Only three? Really?

I'm great at saying what I like if the discussion is kept kind of clinical. If it gets too sexual, my mind starts imagining stuff and I float away. I just can't stay focused enough for phone sex for instance.

And I certainly can't talk during sex. But I'm quite happy to discuss what I remember of it later.

Thank you :smile::redface:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a woman comment on it is such a double edged sword. It's an obvious turn-on when I hear it, but is she saying it because it's such a turn on hearing it, or does she really mean it?

Sometimes it's both, but sometimes I get stuck in this loop in my head and start thinking too much. Not that I mind hearing it, I really don't. I just hate it when anything starts getting too contrived.

Thinking, sex, and me do not match.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Really! I just like to know that I've done a good job.

You give me too many compliments :biggrin1:

Only three? Really?

I'm great at saying what I like if the discussion is kept kind of clinical. If it gets too sexual, my mind starts imagining stuff and I float away. I just can't stay focused enough for phone sex for instance.

And I certainly can't talk during sex. But I'm quite happy to discuss what I remember of it later.

Thank you :smile::redface:

oh,i forgot to ask you,what are you worried about?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I never commented the first time Cap and I were together, but I did think to myself, where did he hide that? Oh, but I have mentioned it many times since then. I love to tease him about it because he actually seems to get embarrassed. Do guys get embarrassed when their lovers mention how much they love their size or just comment on their size?

I didn't comment on the size of his penis when we began sleeping together either, but he caught me comparing his penis against my wrist and forearm when we were in bed. I thought that I had been discreet and very subtle about it, but I just found out a few weeks ago that he saw me doing that and he knew what I was doing. I guess I had a look on my face.

TheBF is really hard to embarrass about sexual stuff. He's more likely to get bashful if I tease him about what a softie he is towards my sweet dog, say when he's cuddling her on the couch and baby talking to her, or if I catch him doing something else that isn't very "masculine" and is really adorable.

Last edited:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf just refers to him as the "big guy" and few other things. She has never said it while we are making love though.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having a woman comment on it is such a double edged sword. It's an obvious turn-on when I hear it, but is she saying it because it's such a turn on hearing it, or does she really mean it?

Sometimes it's both, but sometimes I get stuck in this loop in my head and start thinking too much. Not that I mind hearing it, I really don't. I just hate it when anything starts getting too contrived.

Thinking, sex, and me do not match.

Getting to the bottom of that is why I started the thread.

I worry about if I was as good as I could have been, or if there's something I can improve on for next time. Those little moments where I didn't perform perfectly tend to prey on my mind a bit.

They're lucky enough to be fucking you and yet you are worried about how you did!?! :biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They're lucky enough to be fucking you and yet you are worried about how you did!?! :biggrin1:

*shrug* I like to know I was good. Because I like to do everything well. Because I like to make them happy. And because I like to get myself so entrenched in their thoughts that they think of me at inopportune moments - it makes me feel good.