Why do you tell a guy how much you like his big size?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I applied for that job MONTHS ago! You must've misplaced my application . . .

Nope, the application is right here. I misplaced your introductory letter to MrsR and what you'd do with (and to) her to make me happy. Only then can you fill our opening. Or is it, "I can fill your opening".

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, the application is right here. I misplaced your introductory letter to MrsR and what you'd do with (and to) her to make me happy. Only then can you fill our opening. Or is it, "I can fill your opening".

:redface::redface::redface::redface: Ooops . . . I think I forgot to include it . . . when would you like it by?

(seriously getting wet now . . . grrrr . . .)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:redface::redface::redface::redface: Ooops . . . I think I forgot to include it . . . when would you like it by?

June of 2011 is the soonest I can see us filling the slot, so anytime before then would be appreciated.

(seriously getting wet now . . . grrrr . . .)

Good. We've already covered this, there's no such thing as too wet. The wetter the better.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
June of 2011 is the soonest I can see us filling the slot, so anytime before then would be appreciated.

Oh good, I have time then. I may need it :redface:.

Good. We've already covered this, there's no such thing as too wet. The wetter the better.

You're going about it the right way if that's what you're aiming for :tongue:.