Why do you think God gave you a big cock?

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was unfortunately standing in the 'Male Pattern Baldness' line instead of the 'Massive Schlong' line when God was handing out physical attributes.

Fortunately, I was standing in both lines... So, what did I learn? Less is sometimes more, and more is sometimes less. Being large teaches some interesting lessons, probably similar to lessons learned from being less large. (that there are more important things to value). If there is a reason for any of this, and I think there is but believe it encompasses more than just the difference of a few inches of something hanging off the males of some questioning and endlessly comparing lpsg-ers (myself included), I am pretty sure I won't find it from reading posts at a web site.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think that god and religion are something made up so that other people abide by a similar law. It is a way to have mass amounts of people behave a certain way.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
in other words you wonder why some men have ALOT and some dont??? to me i think that life is a game that a higher power made up and "IT" gets some type of pleasure from watching us do with what we have or dont have. nothing you can do about it because the higher power controls ALL of us.......as for bible and church.....that is man's doing.....he wrote the bible and he built the church. just my 2 cents.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying religion is wrong because I don't know that and neither does anybody else. But I'm more of a believer in science than religion. So I would have to say penis size has to do with genetics.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahhhhhhhh the genetics argument- well isn't it a roll of the dice as to what genes you got? 2 strands from the opposite DNA and poof you might have been average. Look at all the variation of sizes in your family tree. Not everyone had a whopper, I can be certain of that.

No, there is some higher order involved here, something beyond genetics.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Everyone know that the 10th guy in line gets a big one.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ahhhhhhhh the genetics argument- well isn't it a roll of the dice as to what genes you got? 2 strands from the opposite DNA and poof you might have been average. Look at all the variation of sizes in your family tree. Not everyone had a whopper, I can be certain of that.

No, there is some higher order involved here, something beyond genetics.
No, you are incorrect. god has nothing to do with this, just like he doesn't pick your hair colour, eye colour, foot size, how many fingers and toes you have, or if you have a deformity, or disability. Let's get real here... I'm sorry nothing personal, but if you think something higher has anything to do with your cock size, you need to really look into the study of genetics.