why do you think most guys shave or trim?

why do you think most guys shave or trim?

• Total voters

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
why do you think the primary reason so many guys shave and or trim their pubic hair. This one guy I see regularly in the lockerroom who is in his late 40's always sported a huge bush and hairy balls. Saw him today and did a double take he was trimmed down and shaved his balls. I doubt appearance was the issue seeing he was always hairy down there. My fist reaction he must have got a new gf who demanded he trim if he wanted routine blow jobs. I know i have trimmed only for that reason.I just thought good for him to be getting sucked off now. I think most guys do it to get regular blow jobs

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think the penis looks much better and larger if the hair around its base is trimmed! Same goes for the balls!

Now don't get me wrong, some guys on this site are absolutely HUGE and it really doesn't matter how much hair is trimmed off, they are still HUGE!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, I just don't understand it. I don't trim mine, and don't like the appearance of trimmed pubes - but that's just a personal preference.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think men do it to encourage blow jobs.

I however being of a certain age, was neither discouraged nor bothered by pubic hair on men. I thought it was natural to have hair down there. :smile:

Last year was the first time I encountered shaved cock and balls, and I have to say I was a bit taken aback. Even though his cock was a good size, I couldn't help but feel a bit like I was about to suck off an adolescent. :tongue:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:confused:

None of the above...

My man would get just as much oral sex whether he shaved his balls and trimmed his pubes, or not...I couldn't resist him no matter how hairy he was (and I do happen to like body hair on a man).

But it feels far better to him (and me) when I lick his balls or take them in my mouth, if they are shaved, and trimmed pubic hair is less likely get stuck in one's mouth. That's just a fact.

However, I do like him to leave some pubic hair around the base of his cock...when my lips are buried in hair, I know I've taken his entire cock down my throat, and I find it thrilling...especially when I can manage to lick his (shaved) balls while his cock is deep in my throat. Mmmm...

Haven't managed yet to take both cock and balls in my mouth and throat, at the same time, though. Maybe someday (it's good to have goals). :wink:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My pubic hair really grows longer than what I like, so I keep it trimmed. Not to short but trimmed. Also it just looks neater and cleaner. As for the bag trimming, I do it once or twice a year but usually trim the bag also. Most who like to tea bag my balls have always said they really don't like a mouth full of hair so they have always spent a little extra time down there because I cared enough to keep things trimmed up.

D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye

Account Disabled
Media
i like to keep things smooth to encourage any visitors that may find their way down there to extend any sort of tongue bath that may be administered. pretty simple really. i'm under the impression that no one likes a mouth or nostrils full of hair.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Themis98: Love your signature!

Comfort and hygiene is the reason that I trim - not included in the choices. There are not many guys out there hairier than me. I'm very active with cycling and running. It just feels better with less hair between me and my clothes. I use a pair of clippers without a guard to buzz the hair closely on my head (weekly) and the trunk of my body (monthly). I also trim the arms and legs in the summer with a guard. I like the trimmed look on my arms and legs better than being shaved.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just happen to like a nice trimmed bush...plus if I am sucking on my bf balls or he on mine, neither one of us likes those hairs in the mouth...like the look and feel of smooth balls.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
trimming is ok. i think a nice trimmed bush and balls is very hot. trrimmed to look natural there is nothing worse than a hot guy i see at the ymca that has ball hair hanging mid thigh.i think "THEATER GREEK" HAS A BEAUTIFUL COCK BUT WOULD BE MUCH SEXIER WITH SOME HAIR DOWN THERE. IT JUST DOES NOT LOOK AS SEXY OR MANLY TO ME SEEING A GROWN MAN LOOKING LIKE HE IS 8 YEARS OLD. IT IS A PERSONAL THING!!BUT OF COURSE I THINK I AM CORRECT.HAHAHAH....(PS)I DON'T THINK MOST GUYS SHAVE COMPLETLY...MAYBE TRIM BUT NOT SHAVE.

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't care how big or samll a dik is I hate shaved crotches! Trimmed is fine, shave the balls, but leave some so you look like a man!
I would say most of the str8 guys at my gym shave to look bigger. Its not helping.

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think men do it to encourage blow jobs.

I however being of a certain age, was neither discouraged nor bothered by pubic hair on men. I thought it was natural to have hair down there. :smile:

Last year was the first time I encountered shaved cock and balls, and I have to say I was a bit taken aback. Even though his cock was a good size, I couldn't help but feel a bit like I was about to suck off an adolescent. :tongue:

Exactly the same reason as mine. Pubic hair is a sign of adulthood, regardless your gender :smile:

ripdabs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been shaving since I had my vasectomy(and needed to shave for operation). That was about 8-10 years ago. I'm in my mid-40's and have shaved my balls and ass since then. I recently had done Braziialans.WOW!! Make sure you go to a place that knows about Mens brazilaians. If so, they will use a harder wax on your scrotum and ass. They then peel the wax off instead of the wax where they rip it off. They use that on me too, but not on the delicate parts. I wax as I workout and am into bodybuilding. The only hair I have is on my legs and head. I do keep some pubic hair above my cock as I have a small cock(5"erect), so with the hair you can tell the difference between my cock and a preteen.

If you go for a Mens brazilian, leave any vanity at home. I was made to be on my hands and knees while the waxer(woman) waxed my asshole. Even though some of it is painful, I had gotten hard when she was holding my cock. I apologized and she said not to worry. She actually said "No big thing" while looking at my cock. I'm into humilation with my small cock and I think she picked up on it.

Hope this helps. Now, if I can get some of the women to wax or shave as I'm tired of pubic hairs in my mouth and throat.