Why do you want a big(er) one?

What's the reason you want a bigger dick?

• Penetrate more deeply

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • Big already, want to see how much more

Votes: 50 19.3%
  • Because I can

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • More confidence

Votes: 41 15.8%
  • Please partner

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • Impressiveness

Votes: 46 17.8%
  • Easier to wank with (flaccid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Am undersized

• Bigger girth

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • Sexual respect

• Not be laughed at

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Longer flaccid and hard

Votes: 23 8.9%

• Total voters

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
the answer I want to choose isn't in the list above.. I d like to prove myself I can manage to get a bigger penis with my own two hands only and ,also, it's totally free and rather harmless (if you do the correct things...) so..why don't give it a try??? my start size was 7.3 x 5.4 bone pressed and midshaft girth now I am 7.56 x 5.6 and my goal size is 8 x 6 but I want to say I and the girls I screwed were already more than satisfied with my size

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have several reasons, but because I could only pick one, I picked "am undersized", because it is my #1 reason - but "more confidence" comes a very close second. I have never been naked in front of others because I am scared that I would be teased about my lack of size, so "not to be laughed at" would be my reason #3.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just think big cocks are hot. I picked because I can but on second thought I think impressiveness best describes my reasons, but that kinda sounds like it's intended to impress others which would be untrue so idk.

I picked "big already." people ask me why would i want a bigger penis and i say that it's not something i can explain. i look in the mirror and i think... "i could be better" i think it's got a lot to do that i love the reaction to me, and want more of a reason for a reaction. lol ;)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I picked "big already." people ask me why would i want a bigger penis and i say that it's not something i can explain. i look in the mirror and i think... "i could be better" i think it's got a lot to do that i love the reaction to me, and want more of a reason for a reaction. lol ;)

exactly :) also, gotta love a heavy hang...swings nicely in loose shorts when commando :)

starmuscles

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as a bodybuilder, i want to add more size to everything, that includes my cock, why be satisfied with 8 inches when i could have 10 or 11 swinging between by legs.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's either a pretty poorly worded poll (my choice) or the majority of respondents are lying when the leading answer is " Big already; want to see how much" unless, of course, 25% of them aspire to be Jonah Falcon. And no one I know wants to be a dissembler who can't get a hardon.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It's either a pretty poorly worded poll (my choice) or the majority of respondents are lying when the leading answer is " Big already; want to see how much" unless, of course, 25% of them aspire to be Jonah Falcon. And no one I know wants to be a dissembler who can't get a hardon.

At first I was surprised of reading 25 % are already big and want more too... but then suddenly remembered this is a forum dealing about large penises...

gyratory

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i chose "more confidence" because with good confidence i'll be able to perform well during intercourse. That's it.

oo00oo89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its just a personal choice for me, but I would just a little bit more girth to get that "penis perfection", I was already given the length that I enjoy now but I just cant shake the feeling that laking a little bit in girth

getbig1987

Just Browsing
Media
Respectable enough already, just want more. My girlfriend hates the idea because she already complains of soreness, but I guess it's just a mental thing for me.

I'm around 7.1-7.2x5.5 and would like to be like 8.25x6.25 in an ideal world.

jasonstarkiller

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I mainly is.Guys think were nuts and maybe we are,to have big dick and want more.But you see women like Chelsea Charms and Beshine going huge
home.php
,so guess it's not too nuts.
home.php