Why Do You Want To Be Uncut?

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love being uncut but I used to be self conscious of being uncircumcised and having such a long foreskin but recently I’ve noticed that a lot of cut guys want to be uncut. My question to you guys is why?

Do you like the look of a uncut cock? Do you think it looks more manly? Do you just want something extra to play with?

Definitely was made to feel like a bit of a freak in the past cause I was uncut living in the U.S. so I’m just kind of surprised by how many guys nowadays wish they were uncut.

Last edited:

Murphm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started restoring a couple years ago. For me it's 100% about sensitivity. Was cut when I was a kid because I had phimosis so it wasn't by choice.
I do prefer the look of an uncut cock but it could be because I'm cut and that's what I don't have. It has always fascinated me. I see circumcision as a mutilation that only reduces (or completely removes) the pleasure you can have when intact. Pleasure and sensitivity are what I'm looking for. I don't feel much when having sex or masturbating. Excitation is the only thing that can bring me to orgasm. So when I realized what I was missing out and discovered foreskin restoration existed, I haven't hesitated a second. If on the long term I can gain permanent sensitivity then I'm all in. I know I won't get back what I lost, only part of it.
Being cut shouldn't be the norm.

Murphm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah exactly. It goes the other way around too with most cut guys not knowing what they lost cause they couldn't compare what it feels like being cut and uncut. We could debate the reasons why circumcision exists (topics such as religion) but the fact that a lot of guys are being circumcised so young is the issue (if not knowing what it feels like to be uncut is considered an issue).

The foreskin is one of the most important erogenous part of the male body, but the frenulum and the glans are too. In many cases the frenulum is removed during the circumcision (it's my case). And when it comes to the glans, because it's not protected by the foreskin anymore, a layer of keratin is created which reduces considerably the sensitivity.

HornyBlower

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd like to be more sensitive and I also love the look of a long foreskin. Plus I've heard a tongue inside the skin is incredible.

Reactions: diver6

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got cut at 19 because I was the only one in my group of So. California friends that had foreskin. we would often see each other naked changing out of out board shorts at the beach. there was no hiding the fact I was uncut cause my skin was longer like yours . just to fit in I went under the knife and it was gone. at 19 I needed to fit in now I wished I did not do it because my cock was unique and different from the other guys and I liked my foreskin for wacking off and protection of my head rubbing against my boxers. mine had a overhang like yours stayed covered when hard this is me now
peace
View media item 927686

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think it’s nice because they are very rare and like the thought of being able to do extra things to play with it. Im 49 and never seen an uncut guy in real life and I’ve been nude slot at gyms and work. I would love to have a large overhanging one!!

• Love
Reactions: camchain

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started to deal with ED in my late 40s, as a result the search for increased pleasure was the goal. Now in my late 60s, been restoring 4skin on and off for several years, my new skin now covers half the head all the time, the increased sensations are worth the effort, it just takes being consistent to wear the DTR 4 plus hours at a time. My experience tells me that restoring is worth the effort!

ClearSky4

Experimental Member
Media
I wish I could experience foreskin stimluation. I hate looking at my penis especially when I've tried to restore because then I feel my absense of foreskin. I feel dehumanized because of what happened to me. I would also like to be able to care for that part of my body.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am uncut with a large overhanging foreskin , i was self conscious about it growing up , in high school when changing for gym i was always made fun of .
I got called cheesedick, anteater. I said c’mon you gonna kiss and tell? You liked it last night.
But I had warmer cock in Minnesota outdoor winter PE.
The class “horse” was 6”’soft uncut he positively dangled. No one teased him.
we had open gang showers

Reactions: NCbear and diver6

Lionsden

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I got cut at 19 because I was the only one in my group of So. California friends that had foreskin. we would often see each other naked changing out of out board shorts at the beach. there was no hiding the fact I was uncut cause my skin was longer like yours . just to fit in I went under the knife and it was gone. at 19 I needed to fit in now I wished I did not do it because my cock was unique and different from the other guys and I liked my foreskin for wacking off and protection of my head rubbing against my boxers. mine had a overhang like yours stayed covered when hard this is me now
peace
View media item 927686
I got mine cut when I was about 30 and have never looked back. I lied to the urologist so my health insurance would pay a larger amount of the total cost.....told him I experienced pain when having intercourse. LOL !
Actually, there was a prejudice against uncut cocks 40 years ago. (don't refute me, there was in my day among my peers.) Today, they are the rage.

Long Arm of the Law

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, this is one of the few areas where I look back on my childhood and say "Thanks Mom & Dad for not following the trend and having me circumcised! (I was born in 1979).

As a kid, I was so mad & embarrassed that I was uncut as I think the percentages back then were roughly 80% circumcised / 20%. So from my perspective, I was the only boy on the planet who wasn't circumcised. I was already a really shy, small, nerdy kid, so throw in a penis that looked different from all the others (and looked smaller!) and you had a wonderful recipe for adolescent trauma. LOL.

Now with my perspective today...holy shit am I happy to be uncut. Chief among the reasons would be something of which I had no idea growing up, and that was that most boys had to use lotion or lube to jack off. "What????" I would think to myself? Why in the world do you need that? I had no idea that the uncircumcised penis had its own built-in "lube" as it were, thus allowing me to get my jollies anywhere, at any time, without any preparation. LOL.

I've also come to appreciate the amazing sensation that the foreskin provides during sex.

Finally, being a huge grower and not a shower, it's even more fun for women to see when my cock more than triples in size when I get hard.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got mine cut when I was about 30 and have never looked back. I lied to the urologist so my health insurance would pay a larger amount of the total cost.....told him I experienced pain when having intercourse. LOL !
Actually, there was a prejudice against uncut cocks 40 years ago. (don't refute me, there was in my day among my peers.) Today, they are the rage.
pain when you had sex well I hAve now had sex both ways cut and uncut and preferred uncut sex over cut sex the foreskin helped with the glide in and out and pussy and uncut penis worked better together. now I need lube

Reactions: hotguy88 and diver6

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, this is one of the few areas where I look back on my childhood and say "Thanks Mom & Dad for not following the trend and having me circumcised! (I was born in 1979).

As a kid, I was so mad & embarrassed that I was uncut as I think the percentages back then were roughly 80% circumcised / 20%. So from my perspective, I was the only boy on the planet who wasn't circumcised. I was already a really shy, small, nerdy kid, so throw in a penis that looked different from all the others (and looked smaller!) and you had a wonderful recipe for adolescent trauma. LOL.

Now with my perspective today...holy shit am I happy to be uncut. Chief among the reasons would be something of which I had no idea growing up, and that was that most boys had to use lotion or lube to jack off. "What????" I would think to myself? Why in the world do you need that? I had no idea that the uncircumcised penis had its own built-in "lube" as it were, thus allowing me to get my jollies anywhere, at any time, without any preparation. LOL.

I've also come to appreciate the amazing sensation that the foreskin provides during sex.

Finally, being a huge grower and not a shower, it's even more fun for women to see when my cock more than triples in size when I get hard.
I read once (internet so it must be true) that 50% of hand lotion sales were for JO lube. Haha. Think how much my parents saved with 3 uncut boys!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love being uncut but I used to be self conscious of being uncircumcised and having such a long foreskin but recently I’ve noticed that a lot of cut guys want to be uncut. My question to you guys is why?

Do you like the look of a uncut cock? Do you think it looks more manly? Do you just want something extra to play with?

Definitely was made to feel like a bit of a freak in the past cause I was uncut living in the U.S. so I’m just kind of surprised by how many guys nowadays wish they were uncut.
let's see. as to the first question/paragraph.#1 I don't. I enjoy being circumcised

#2 a cock is a cock, but I do prefer circumcised (I've had trans girls with varying degrees of the spectrum, tight circs to lots of loose extra). personal pref!

2a more manly? of course not .

2b nope

#3. I think you are only researching the threads of the anti circ crowd, imho

as far as feeling like a freak, don't know what to say. not sure about the crowd you are with, but I grew up in a small town playing sports and lots of standing around other dudes naked. I would guess probably 40% of the guys were uncircumcised (and a couple of those were fucking hammers) so no big deal.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut and I like it. I enjoy both sensations that come directly from the foreskin and that the skin means I don't need lube. I also come from UK where not being circumcised is the norm so I don't have the issue of looking like the odd one out.

I am also of the opinion that it it ain't broke then don't fix it.

Reactions: ZA_man and diver6