Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like most midwesterners born around 1980, I was cut at birth. My father wasn't. I asked my mom a number of years ago why they had it done (dad had passed) and her comment was "well, we didn't really have a choice - the doctor just did it". It makes me so angry to think millions of boys like me were cut just by default. One of my first experiences was with an intact guy and I was immediately obsessed - I loved playing with the skin. I loved the smell and taste. I loved that it was, well, natural.

I'm lucky that my frenulum is largely intact and that I was left a fair amount of skin. After years of research, I took the plunge last spring and began restoring. I'm not as consistent as I should be but I love seeing and feeling the results. My penis is becoming much more sensitive and orgasms much more intense although the actual growth of skin maybe just 1cm or so. I'm about 7" long and thick so a LONG way to go until full coverage. My goal is to have some coverage and sliding even when fully erect.

I've had a number of uncut lovers over the years and have asked extensively about their cocks. Not a single one has regretted not being cut. They've loved their whole, intact bodies and all said they were taught at a young age about cleanliness.

Reactions: oldmeaningoflife

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like most midwesterners born around 1980, I was cut at birth. My father wasn't. I asked my mom a number of years ago why they had it done (dad had passed) and her comment was "well, we didn't really have a choice - the doctor just did it". It makes me so angry to think millions of boys like me were cut just by default. One of my first experiences was with an intact guy and I was immediately obsessed - I loved playing with the skin. I loved the smell and taste. I loved that it was, well, natural.

I'm lucky that my frenulum is largely intact and that I was left a fair amount of skin. After years of research, I took the plunge last spring and began restoring. I'm not as consistent as I should be but I love seeing and feeling the results. My penis is becoming much more sensitive and orgasms much more intense although the actual growth of skin maybe just 1cm or so. I'm about 7" long and thick so a LONG way to go until full coverage. My goal is to have some coverage and sliding even when fully erect.

I've had a number of uncut lovers over the years and have asked extensively about their cocks. Not a single one has regretted not being cut. They've loved their whole, intact bodies and all said they were taught at a young age about cleanliness.
Glad it’s working! Try a trumpet mouthpiece, stretch all day, you can pee through it and it’s inexpensive.