Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many guys use cockrings or (CRs) for erection issues or purely for the plump look and like myself I wear one for the feeling it gives me, it makes me feel more confident somehow not sure why but I feel better about myself wearing one when I go out.
So guys tell me why you wear a cockring or multiple cockrings? :)

I wear one for the look feel and weight of them, looking a bit more plump is good to, but I have found after wearing them for some years now and for long periods by cock has become plumper even with it not on, not sure how but has made a difference even the wife thinks so.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stay away from them. Hospitals have miniature little powered saws to get them off when they get stuck - I.e., when a guy gets a bit too much of a hard-on, and the blood backs up in front of the ring.
Sound like fun? I didn't think so.
If you must, use an elastic one.

Reactions: notN2pussy

Yeah been wearing htem for years all metal ones never had a problem, right size is the answer I wear a 45mm inside diameter rings perfect size.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many guys use cockrings or (CRs) for erection issues or purely for the plump look and like myself I wear one for the feeling it gives me, it makes me feel more confident somehow not sure why but I feel better about myself wearing one when I go out.
I west one over my cock and balls when i fuck! It makes my cock double hard extra plumb and gives me orgasms like nothing else will. It will make u think you head is going to blow off with intense pleasure when you shoot your cum into your significant others pussy or whatever your fucking. There is nothing's like a cock ring around you balls and cock when tucking, best feeling you will ever experience? I won't fuck without one on my 8x 6.75 cock. My wife's pussy loves it too. She loves the way it makes my cock feel in her pussy!

I have no problem with erections. None. I wear stainless steel cock rings, locks etc, etc, because there are not many toys men can play with, to place on their pole. Little bit of sparkly jewellery I spose :). I have a stainless sounding set I use on occasion also.

I just love the feel of cool, hard constricting steel around my cock and balls. Nothing to do with being larger or impotence.

Also, it is a mind thing, a play thing.

Simple as that. For me anyway.

As a guy, batteries, silicone, soft stuff etc, just don't do it for me on a personal level. I'm pretty simple when it comes to kink. Hard.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stay away from them. Hospitals have miniature little powered saws to get them off when they get stuck - I.e., when a guy gets a bit too much of a hard-on, and the blood backs up in front of the ring.
Sound like fun? I didn't think so.
If you must, use an elastic one.
Been there done that but thankfully didn't have to visit the hospital. First one far to small, erection far to big and pain excruciating, had to stop my "finest" performance and find ice and cold water and butter.... but it did go down and I did have it off, the ring and the....

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gives the genitals extra weight if I use a heavy one and gives a good meaty swing. Love the feeling of being reminded I have a cock and balls down there as well so its the heavy one for leisure and the lighter constricting one for fucking, and like nipple rings and the PA a cock ring is body bling

Reactions: Allen67

I don't think a lot of women get it. Yet use an electric vibe to get off. Funnie...innit. :)

Reactions: Allen67