Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the added plump look especially the added flair of the head. I also like the feel and weight of the stainless steel rings, but for the times i want a tighter fit around cock and balls i need to use silicone rings as I can not get my balls throw a steel ring smaller then 2 1/4". So, I mostly use a 1 1/4" stainless steel at the base of my cock and /or a 2" silicone ring around cock and balls.

Reactions: Summershorts

I wear a leather snap one all the time. Doesn't matter dress clothes, shorts....I freeball 98% of the time and love the ball lift and tightness, It also gives a nice vpl and bulge. At work I wear loose pants so it doesn't matter. Well..... except when I walk, then you can kind of see it swing around.

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There sure is :) you can just google it or if you go on a site that sells them and buy the largest one there normally it 2" at largest and 1" at the smallest I'd start with the largest :)
Thanks for the advice. I'm experimenting with one now. Feels good so far. Probably should work up to increasing the time that I wear it. How long at a time do your wear yours? It has helped with keeping everything up and out of the way when I wear boxers or free ball.

Reactions: Mickey1234

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I love wearing my steel tearsdrop cockring. I love the weight around my cock and balls, and also, the way the cockring is design, you can also feel the ring on the perineum, and it really feels good.
As others have metioned, make sure you get the correct size, else you will end up in hospital where the doctors and nurse have to use the mini saws and cutter to remove your steel cockring.
I can wear mine 24/7 no problem at all. It is very tight, and when I have a hard on, it did not constrict my cock and balls, and it is not very looses that it will fall off when I walk with a flaccid cock. ;)

Attachments

feels good, looks great, makes cumming twice as good.
Sometimes I wear one or stack them, sometimes I have one around the base of my cock and balls, another around my balls and a glans ring on.

D

deleted894563

I like the look of my package when I wear it and it make it look good in clothes

Reactions: Mickey1234

Sevensix

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Love the way they make my dick look and feel. For years only used on the shaft, as far down ad possible, but more recently started wearing around the balls or the whole package. My goodness! Normaly stack multiple rings on the shaft, just about everyday. And mostly use rubber orings in various diameters, but have some real cockrings as well. Was thinking about an oxballs piece for cock and balls. And if they werent so pricey, my hardwear horseshoe

Mr.B9HC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has nothing to do with confidence or problems. I have no issues but use some sometimes because it feels great, traps all the blood in your glands and makes the head more sensitive. Also having your balls "separated" with one feels really great when they are played with...

Reactions: Sevensix

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've worn one almost continually since I was 19. I like the weight, the plump, and the awareness of my dick.
it is the continual awareness of your manhood, the added weight gives a swing hard to describe so that even just wearing a cock ring, or ball ring gives an added lift tothe day. Plus there are variations in size weight and design. Ilike a cock and ball ring, heavy, for evenings out, my cock rings are an added bit of kit, much as some guys have eariongs etc I like to feel my cock isnt ignored (and not brave enough to have PA)

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to fool around with clamping, which is akin to a cock ring. I enjoy seeing and feeling an extra plump erection. I've never used a real CR, or had sex while constricting my erection in any way, though

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been wearing a 2" 24/7 for about a year. Helps to keep my balls from between my legs. It feels good to wear this. Only time I take it off is in the shower.

Reactions: Edax626
D

deleted645791

I rarely use a cock ring, but I like how hard and thick it makes me, and how the veins pop out. It makes my big cock look demonic with those huge throbbing veins lol