Why does every rich guy want a WHITE GIRL?

bigasiancock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like all the rich black athlethes/ actors wanna marry white women. I even see broke black guys with fat white women.

Altho rare...RICH GOODLOOKING Asian men always date white women. I mean I like both...but blondes are tha best.

Latinos love blondes. Enrique Iglesias, Antonio Banderas etc.
Even fat ass Carlos Mencia is dating a hot blonde.

WHATS THE HYPE?????

MIA12D_wa.jpg

news027.jpg

1204155930loo7.jpg

71801286.jpg

couplejpg.jpg

l_c0a04d4504c6061494ba9943ba95a2a6.jpg

31451804ou0.jpg

tdiggs.jpg

2003_7_kobevan.jpg

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like most sweeping generalizations, this one isn't true.

Some men are attracted to some women. That generalization is actually true.

For men who announce that they prefer "white" women, it could be for a variety of different reasons. They may believe that physical characteristics that they associate in their mind with "whiteness" are more attractive. They may feel that "whiteness" connotes some sort of enhanced socioeconomic status and so seek "white" girls to be their arm candy the same way they like to broadcast their success with the expensive clothing they wear or cars they drive. They may buy into stereotypes about racially distinct attitudes or personality traits, such as the stereotype that "black" women are bossy or loud-mouthed, or that "latina" women are jealous and controlling, and they may feel that "white" women have more attractive dispositions. They may believe "white" women are more sexually adventurous, less high-maintenance, more open to suggestion, etc.

In short, if one buys into the concept of "race" and accepts any of the many stereotypes that go along with such a concept, one may start to prefer members of a certain "race" for purposes of dating and then seek them out.

Not that this in any way validates the OP's initial assertion, which was still completely false.

Reactions: Maxwell05

bigasiancock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For men who announce that they prefer "white" women, it could be for a variety of different reasons. They may believe that physical characteristics that they associate in their mind with "whiteness" are more attractive. They may feel that "whiteness" connotes some sort of enhanced socioeconomic status and so seek "white" girls to be their arm candy the same way they like to broadcast their success with the expensive clothing they wear or cars they drive. They may buy into stereotypes about racially distinct attitudes or personality traits, such as the stereotype that "black" women are bossy or loud-mouthed, or that "latina" women are jealous and controlling, and they may feel that "white" women have more attractive dispositions. They may believe "white" women are more sexually adventurous, less high-maintenance, etc.

In short, if one buys into the concept of "race" and accepts any of the many stereotypes that go along with such a concept, one may start to prefer members of a certain "race" for purposes of dating and then seek them out.

Not that this in any way validates the OP's initial assertion, which was still completely false.

I dont think this is true..because men regarless of race are very proud of their ethnicity. For Example Bruce Lee has a white wife. Or many black guys they hate old white men but like white women. Same goes for latinos, they hav lots of pride, yet they want white women.

I do agree with the throphy wife thing, but latinas and asian women are also very beautifull

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigasiancock, I noticed you spend time in Toronto and Tokyo. Maybe you've noticed a lot of wealthy Japanese businessmen with blonde Russian or American girlfriends on their arms. I saw the same thing in Tokyo. But it's not by any means the only thing you see. There is still an enormous amount of pressure on Japanese men (and Korean men and Chinese men and Thai men and Vietnamese men) to marry someone of their own nationality. Don't you agree? It's still far more common to see unmixed couples in any east Asian country than it is to see mixed couples, even among the wealthy and successful, and even in Tokyo which is by far the most international Asian city I've ever been to.

I've spent a lot of time in Seoul, and I was told as a White guy I should be able to have any girl in Korea that I wanted, that ALL Korean girls love White guys. This simply is not true. I had a healthy dating life there, but I certainly could not have ANY girl that I wanted. There were plenty of girls there who would not even think twice about dating a westerner.

Also, it seems like maybe the ulterior motive for you starting this thread is that you yourself do NOT like White girls. As a (presumably) Asian man yourself, I'm guessing you feel that Asian girls are being short changed in favor of White girls? If you became wealthy and famous, would you start dating blonde girls exclusively? Or would you still like Asian girls? Don't you prove that not ALL guys love White girls?

To each his own, right? Don't worry about it.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do agree with the throphy wife thing, but latinas and asian women are also very beautifull

YES THEY ARE!!

I agree wholeheartedly, and though I have absolutely nothing against "white" women, and have dated and even been in love with several, I don't feel they are superior (or inferior) to any other "race" of girls out there. Right now I'm with a Nepalese girl. Though I am quite sure there are plenty of guys out there who would like to claim that "Latina" girls or "Asian" girls are ugly, there are also many who think one or the other are the most beautiful women in the world. Not everyone loves "white" girls.

bigasiancock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigasiancock, I noticed you spend time in Toronto and Tokyo. Maybe you've noticed a lot of wealthy Japanese businessmen with blonde Russian or American girlfriends on their arms. I saw the same thing in Tokyo. But it's not by any means the only thing you see. There is still an enormous amount of pressure on Japanese men (and Korean men and Chinese men and Thai men and Vietnamese men) to marry someone of their own nationality. Don't you agree? It's still far more common to see unmixed couples in any east Asian country than it is to see mixed couples, even among the wealthy and successful, and even in Tokyo which is by far the most international Asian city I've ever been to.

I've spent a lot of time in Seoul, and I was told as a White guy I should be able to have any girl in Korea that I wanted, that ALL Korean girls love White guys. This simply is not true. I had a healthy dating life there, but I certainly could not have ANY girl that I wanted. There were plenty of girls there who would not even think twice about dating a westerner.

Also, it seems like maybe the ulterior motive for you starting this thread is that you yourself do NOT like White girls. As a (presumably) Asian man yourself, I'm guessing you feel that Asian girls are being short changed in favor of White girls? If you became wealthy and famous, would you start dating blonde girls exclusively? Or would you still like Asian girls? Don't you prove that not ALL guys love White girls?

To each his own, right? Don't worry about it.

yea I;m a canadian of japanese descent. Spend some time in Japan.

Ofcourse ur right. U will see more asian guys with asian women and more white guys with white girls, black with black etc etc...thats logic.

For girls in Asia its a different story, they just dig a "WESTERNISED" (white) guy...but ur right..ull se more unmixed couples...

But the ones the MEN that do that interracially with WHITE WOMEN are RICH....thats just my opinion and what ive seen......

lol..im not worrying..u mad some good points...peace..

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it's odd that the women with the most color variations are called "white."

Where else can you get all different eye colors (as a routine thing, not as an anomaly)... all different hair colors (without it coming from a bottle)... and all different skin colors, including Dalmatian dots (freckles)?!!

I know, I know, it was originally based on skin color... but jeez -- almost no one is white, if you know what I mean.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but it depends which color scale you use -- in the RGB scales (that are used in color monitors, TVs, etc.) this is true. LIGHT waves do combine into white.

But in PIGMENT-based scales (such as CMYK that is used for printing, paints, and anything material) it is not true.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

(It doesn't pay to argue color with artists and designers)
:biggrin1:

Straight_ish

1st Like
Media

For men who announce that they prefer "white" women, it could be for a variety of different reasons. They may believe that physical characteristics that they associate in their mind with "whiteness" are more attractive. They may feel that "whiteness" connotes some sort of enhanced socioeconomic status and so seek "white" girls to be their arm candy the same way they like to broadcast their success with the expensive clothing they wear or cars they drive. They may buy into stereotypes about racially distinct attitudes or personality traits, such as the stereotype that "black" women are bossy or loud-mouthed, or that "latina" women are jealous and controlling, and they may feel that "white" women have more attractive dispositions. They may believe "white" women are more sexually adventurous, less high-maintenance, more open to suggestion, etc.

Not that your statement was anything other than inherently racist...

White women equal socioeconomic status my ass.

Attachments

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm poor and I want a white woman, or black, Asian, Latino, etc. They are all attractive to me. I'm not having much luck finding one though. Guess I'm not the "trophy man" they are looking for...

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most of what you are looking at is a cross between socio-economics and availability. These guys are all loaded. It's probably a fair statement to say that in their social circles there are a lot more white people than of other ethnicities. They are going to get attracted to people they have the opportunity to meet.

Of course, there are also people for whom skin tone is a fetish. More power to them. Who am I to tell them what pretty is?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not that your statement was anything other than inherently racist...

White women equal socioeconomic status my ass.

Some people believe this. Some do not. Those who do believe it may use this belief as part of their criteria in selecting a mate. On the other hand, some are just idiots who don't know how to read and accuse me of being racist.