Why does every rich guy want a WHITE GIRL?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bigasiancock, Nov 11, 2007.

1. bigasiancock

bigasiancock New Member

Seems like all the rich black athlethes/ actors wanna marry white women. I even see broke black guys with fat white women.

Altho rare...RICH GOODLOOKING Asian men always date white women. I mean I like both...but blondes are tha best.

Latinos love blondes. Enrique Iglesias, Antonio Banderas etc.
    Even fat ass Carlos Mencia is dating a hot blonde.

WHATS THE HYPE?????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

Status, abundance, and easy-goingness.

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Like most sweeping generalizations, this one isn't true.

Some men are attracted to some women. That generalization is actually true.

For men who announce that they prefer "white" women, it could be for a variety of different reasons. They may believe that physical characteristics that they associate in their mind with "whiteness" are more attractive. They may feel that "whiteness" connotes some sort of enhanced socioeconomic status and so seek "white" girls to be their arm candy the same way they like to broadcast their success with the expensive clothing they wear or cars they drive. They may buy into stereotypes about racially distinct attitudes or personality traits, such as the stereotype that "black" women are bossy or loud-mouthed, or that "latina" women are jealous and controlling, and they may feel that "white" women have more attractive dispositions. They may believe "white" women are more sexually adventurous, less high-maintenance, more open to suggestion, etc.

In short, if one buys into the concept of "race" and accepts any of the many stereotypes that go along with such a concept, one may start to prefer members of a certain "race" for purposes of dating and then seek them out.

Not that this in any way validates the OP's initial assertion, which was still completely false.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Maybe they want someone who's a little different from themselves, maybe they just don't give a shit about someone's colour?

5. bigasiancock

bigasiancock New Member

I dont think this is true..because men regarless of race are very proud of their ethnicity. For Example Bruce Lee has a white wife. Or many black guys they hate old white men but like white women. Same goes for latinos, they hav lots of pride, yet they want white women.

I do agree with the throphy wife thing, but latinas and asian women are also very beautifull

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

bigasiancock, I noticed you spend time in Toronto and Tokyo. Maybe you've noticed a lot of wealthy Japanese businessmen with blonde Russian or American girlfriends on their arms. I saw the same thing in Tokyo. But it's not by any means the only thing you see. There is still an enormous amount of pressure on Japanese men (and Korean men and Chinese men and Thai men and Vietnamese men) to marry someone of their own nationality. Don't you agree? It's still far more common to see unmixed couples in any east Asian country than it is to see mixed couples, even among the wealthy and successful, and even in Tokyo which is by far the most international Asian city I've ever been to.

I've spent a lot of time in Seoul, and I was told as a White guy I should be able to have any girl in Korea that I wanted, that ALL Korean girls love White guys. This simply is not true. I had a healthy dating life there, but I certainly could not have ANY girl that I wanted. There were plenty of girls there who would not even think twice about dating a westerner.

Also, it seems like maybe the ulterior motive for you starting this thread is that you yourself do NOT like White girls. As a (presumably) Asian man yourself, I'm guessing you feel that Asian girls are being short changed in favor of White girls? If you became wealthy and famous, would you start dating blonde girls exclusively? Or would you still like Asian girls? Don't you prove that not ALL guys love White girls?

To each his own, right? Don't worry about it.

7. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

YES THEY ARE!!

I agree wholeheartedly, and though I have absolutely nothing against "white" women, and have dated and even been in love with several, I don't feel they are superior (or inferior) to any other "race" of girls out there. Right now I'm with a Nepalese girl. Though I am quite sure there are plenty of guys out there who would like to claim that "Latina" girls or "Asian" girls are ugly, there are also many who think one or the other are the most beautiful women in the world. Not everyone loves "white" girls.

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

also, why do you have 3 "white"-looking girls hanging on you (assuming that's you) in your avatar pic? Trying to be ironic?

9. bigasiancock

bigasiancock New Member

yea I;m a canadian of japanese descent. Spend some time in Japan.

Ofcourse ur right. U will see more asian guys with asian women and more white guys with white girls, black with black etc etc...thats logic.

For girls in Asia its a different story, they just dig a "WESTERNISED" (white) guy...but ur right..ull se more unmixed couples...

But the ones the MEN that do that interracially with WHITE WOMEN are RICH....thats just my opinion and what ive seen......

lol..im not worrying..u mad some good points...peace..

10. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I know plenty of poor guys who love White girls, too. So I don't think it has anything to do with being rich. Being wealthy does improve your chances of dating international supermodels, though.

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that it's odd that the women with the most color variations are called "white."

Where else can you get all different eye colors (as a routine thing, not as an anomaly)... all different hair colors (without it coming from a bottle)... and all different skin colors, including Dalmatian dots (freckles)?!!

I know, I know, it was originally based on skin color... but jeez -- almost no one is white, if you know what I mean.

12. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

If we're talking about the visible spectrum, white is technically all colors, so why not?

13. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, but it depends which color scale you use -- in the RGB scales (that are used in color monitors, TVs, etc.) this is true. LIGHT waves do combine into white.

But in PIGMENT-based scales (such as CMYK that is used for printing, paints, and anything material) it is not true.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

(It doesn't pay to argue color with artists and designers)
    :biggrin1:

14. Straight_ish

Straight_ish New Member

Not that your statement was anything other than inherently racist...

White women equal socioeconomic status my ass.

Attached Files:

15. viking1

Gold Member

I'm poor and I want a white woman, or black, Asian, Latino, etc. They are all attractive to me. I'm not having much luck finding one though. Guess I'm not the "trophy man" they are looking for...

16. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    What about JayZ?

Beyonce isn't a white woman by any stretch of the imagination.

Still blonde, though. Kinda.

17. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think most of what you are looking at is a cross between socio-economics and availability. These guys are all loaded. It's probably a fair statement to say that in their social circles there are a lot more white people than of other ethnicities. They are going to get attracted to people they have the opportunity to meet.

Of course, there are also people for whom skin tone is a fetish. More power to them. Who am I to tell them what pretty is?

18. Purplesaurus

Purplesaurus New Member

Albums:
    Créme de la Créme

19. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Some people believe this. Some do not. Those who do believe it may use this belief as part of their criteria in selecting a mate. On the other hand, some are just idiots who don't know how to read and accuse me of being racist.

20. frizzle

Gold Member

They can keep the whiteys. I'll stick with asian birds thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted