Why does every rich guy want a WHITE GIRL?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm poor and I want a white woman, or black, Asian, Latino, etc. They are all attractive to me. I'm not having much luck finding one though. Guess I'm not the "trophy man" they are looking for...
Couldn't agree more !!! :biggrin1:

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that it's odd that the women with the most color variations are called "white."

Where else can you get all different eye colors (as a routine thing, not as an anomaly)... all different hair colors (without it coming from a bottle)... and all different skin colors, including Dalmatian dots (freckles)?!!

I know, I know, it was originally based on skin color... but jeez -- almost no one is white, if you know what I mean.

Except your leggs :biggrin1:

bigasiancock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also, why do you have 3 "white"-looking girls hanging on you (assuming that's you) in your avatar pic? Trying to be ironic?

lol..its 2 white girls and 1 asian girl...why are they hangin aroiund me? Cuz I think that they are sexy..

1088280mv8.jpg

bigasiancock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about JayZ?

Beyonce isn't a white woman by any stretch of the imagination.

Still blonde, though. Kinda.

but beyonce is lightskin...rich black men prefer lighter skinned women...(halle barey, alicia keys, mariah carey....they actually mixed with white blood)

ALMOST all HOT black chicks are either LIGHTSKINNED or MIXED

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Being part Native American but light enough skinned to look white, I have always had a fetish for darker skinned women. Not just Native American but any race of woman that has a little darker skin and even dark skin on a woman is a weakness for me. I do prefer a darker skinned woman that has money, but whether or not see has money or a good paying job they all seem to have one thing in common (extemely talented and hot between the sheets). Yes they are more sexual than their white counterparts.

Of course, there are also people for whom skin tone is a fetish. More power to them. Who am I to tell them what pretty is?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but beyonce is lightskin...rich black men prefer lighter skinned women...(halle barey, alicia keys, mariah carey....they actually mixed with white blood)

Another useless stereotype.

Though all people everywhere are technically mixed, being light-skinned has nothing to do with being hot. Iman, Naomi Campbell, Shakara, Lauryn Hill, Robin Givens.. they're all pretty dark and super hot. I worked with a lot of very dark girls who were immigrants from Ghana mostly at a past job who were stunning. Know some very beautiful very dark Ethiopian and Somali girls, as well. The girl in the pic is on the Wizards' dance team and not too bad looking. Why you hating on the dark girls?

Attachments

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Why does every rich guy want a WHITE GIRL?

Seems like all the rich black athlethes/ actors wanna marry white women. I even see broke black guys with fat white women.

I like blondes tha best.
Cuz I think that they are sexy..

You just blew your own premise to smithereens.:rolleyes: And in the OP too.

Well done!:biggrin1:

bigasiancock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another useless stereotype.

Though all people everywhere are technically mixed, being light-skinned has nothing to do with being hot. Iman, Naomi Campbell, Shakara, Lauryn Hill, Robin Givens.. they're all pretty dark and super hot. I worked with a lot of very dark girls who were immigrants from Ghana mostly at a past job who were stunning. Know some very beautiful very dark Ethiopian and Somali girls, as well. The girl in the pic is on the Wizards' dance team and not too bad looking. Why you hating on the dark girls?

I said IN GENERAL lightskinned black girls are prettier than darksksin black girls...for every darksksin black girl u name, i can name 10 hot lightskin black females...

Shakira is lightskin..and naomi cambell is half chinese.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I said IN GENERAL lightskinned black girls are prettier than darksksin black girls...for every darksksin black girl u name, i can name 10 hot lightskin black females...

No you didn't. Your previous post is on the last page so you can go back and read it if you want that's not what you said. But at any rate, both statements are false, one more demonstrably than the other.

The reason you can name more light-skinned celebrities is because there are more. If some central African country was the world's only superpower and provider of ubiquitous global culture (as the United States is now) then there would be more dark-skinned celebrities out there. And if you think Naomi Campbell is too light to qualify as a dark-skinned girl, then also, obviously, you should be able to name 10 light-skinned celebrities whom you think are hot for every 1 dark-skinned one I can name because your division of dark skinned and light skinned is horribly lopsided in terms of the population of the world. I'd say probably at least 90% of the world is lighter skinned than Naomi Campbell. You can't lump 95% of the world into one category and 5% into another and then be surprised when there are more people in the 95% group.

Yes, of course mixed girls are hotter than non-mixed girls. Non-mixed girls don't exist.

Also, I said Shakara, not Shakira.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media

I initially started to ignore this..but you are getting a little crazy. You keep stating what other people like and are make huge assumptions based on a small percentile of the population. If you can name 1000 black or whatever men who date whoever the fuck they want, other than there own race..that is not a significant sample.

Here is a better question..why do you care??
Maybe they prefer white pussy over black pussy. Maybe they have been fucking black girls all there life, and do to the totally fucked climate of the states, it has not been possible or safe to date out of there race.

In any event...I fucked them all...and I prefer to marry based on love and connection, not race, status of any of this other dumb shit.

FYI---I'm educated, financially stable and I'm married to a black women.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media

You can just go fuck yourself with this racist bullshit.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

DUDE, you don't make any DAMN SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: Go get your WHITE girl and STOP posting SILLY stuff. Thier are a lot of BLACK women that post here and you are about to make MANY enemies!!!!!!!!
Me for ONE!!!!!!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO. Actually, I find this to be fascinating. I am always intrigued by extreme cases of self hatred. This is my take on it all. All I need is ONE good man. If the rest find what they are looking for in other races, so be it.If I eventually find what I am looking for in another race, so be it. What is the big issue about? Just enjoy yourself with who you are interested in and let others do the same.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but it depends which color scale you use -- in the RGB scales (that are used in color monitors, TVs, etc.) this is true. LIGHT waves do combine into white.

But in PIGMENT-based scales (such as CMYK that is used for printing, paints, and anything material) it is not true.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

(It doesn't pay to argue color with artists and designers)
:biggrin1:

I'm getting the sense that it doesn't pay to argue with women about anything!!! LOL

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn... when I get rich, I am soooo gonna get me a white girl! lol!!!! :fingersx: