Why does every rich guy want a WHITE GIRL?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn... when I get rich, I am soooo gonna get me a white girl! lol!!!! :fingersx:

Babe, when you get rich you betta come find a nice sexy sister to spread the wealth around! LOL! :biggrin1: I dont feel so bad though. TOm CLancy knows what time it is as does former Secretary William Cohen. They both married two beautiful black women who are now sharing their BILLIONS!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/William_Cohen_Janet_Langhart.JPG/707px-William_Cohen_Janet_Langhart.JPG&imgrefurl=http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:William_Cohen_Janet_Langhart.JPG&h=600&w=707&sz=66&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=5gHy4DCL_lvbMM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=140&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcohen%2Band%2Blanghart%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Babe, when you get rich you betta come find a nice sexy sister to spread the wealth around! LOL! :biggrin1: I dont feel so bad though. Tom Clancy knows what time it is as does Donald Cohen they both married two beautiful black women who are now sharing their BILLIONS!

Says the woman who is stretched out on her divan eating grapes! lol!!!!!

Don't worry... I'll NEVER be rich and will NEVER get a white girl!! :banghead:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like most sweeping generalizations, this one isn't true.

Some men are attracted to some women. That generalization is actually true.

For men who announce that they prefer "white" women, it could be for a variety of different reasons. They may believe that physical characteristics that they associate in their mind with "whiteness" are more attractive. They may feel that "whiteness" connotes some sort of enhanced socioeconomic status and so seek "white" girls to be their arm candy the same way they like to broadcast their success with the expensive clothing they wear or cars they drive. They may buy into stereotypes about racially distinct attitudes or personality traits, such as the stereotype that "black" women are bossy or loud-mouthed, or that "latina" women are jealous and controlling, and they may feel that "white" women have more attractive dispositions. They may believe "white" women are more sexually adventurous, less high-maintenance, more open to suggestion, etc.

In short, if one buys into the concept of "race" and accepts any of the many stereotypes that go along with such a concept, one may start to prefer members of a certain "race" for purposes of dating and then seek them out.

Not that this in any way validates the OP's initial assertion, which was still completely false.

Thank you NIN as I was mildly put off by the OPs initial sentiment. Yes I am married to a white woman. Did her pigmentation play into my choice? Not at all. I have dated pretty much any and all race types and have had women I meshed with and women I didn't. My wife is my wife because we have a lot of the same background and interests. Not to mention a deep rooted love for one and other. Where she goes, I will follow and vice versa.

So to sweepingly say we all just want a white woman is no different than me saying all Asian shop owners discriminate against black shoppers. (Another untrue, yet widely subscribed to generalization.)

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work in the music industry and see that a lot and I couldn't even venture a guess as to why that is. I've wondered that myself since I never liked white skinned blondes until I met my present girlfriend. I was always partial to brown skinned dark haired woman personally. i.e. Dominican, Puerto Rican, Filipino, Black etc. White women just didn't do it for me, I think probably because the ones I'd met didn't have it in the booty. I need some hips and ass or I'm moving on. My girl, although blonde and white does not fit into that narrow, 3rd grade boy build category, and on top of everything she is a great person all around.

So what did I add to this discussion??? It just occurred to me. NOT A FRIGGIN THING. LOL Oh well. WTF right?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate this kind of reasoning...catagorizations are so limiting.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not that I'm out there looking for women, but if I were the qualifying characteristics would be whether I find her physically attractive and whether or not her personality was compatible with mine.

As others have said here before, sweeping generalizations and stereotypes are invalid. I happen to like what someone earlier described here as "easygoingness" and "openmindedness", and I believe there are women of all races who might fit those characteristics, and likewise, those who would be anything but.

Now, whether a majority of them happen to fall into one racial category or another would be the least of my concerns, and what others may think of who I chose to be with, even less so.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
The answer for is bigasiancock is, b/c that's all you notice. I'm guessing that you don't notice or take the effort to notice the race of the woman that 'every' rich guy is dating/engaged/married to. In fact, let me blow your mind. I know of a rich white guy who's married to a black woman, it's former Minnesota Twin baseball player, Dan Gladden, his wife is black. I tend to agree with a lot of people in this thread who mention that it's a generalization. When the word, 'every' is thrown in, that makes it a generalization. Generalizations are not a good thing. Try noticing the race of all the women rich guys date or are engaged/married.

sb120

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latinos love blondes. Enrique Iglesias, Antonio Banderas etc.
Even fat ass Carlos Mencia is dating a hot blonde.

I've dated quite a few Latino men and I'm definitely not blonde. They were all well educated and financially stable.

I have been blonde before though, and from my experience when I was blonde I felt like I was objectified more. Now that my hair is dark I get a lot more attention...it isn't just sexually but also for my intellect.

Hmmm, but to add a little more to the discussion, like people have stated before, every rich guy does not want a white girl. Also, what you see going on in the celebrity world isn't the real world. It isn't the norm.