Why does everyone always measure their penis....

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
against household objects?
Like people put their dick against a tube of toothpaste or a remote control. WHY?:smile::smile::smile::confused::confused:

To help prove their dick isn't photoshopped. If you show it against or next to a known object, like a TV remote, it helps give perspective as well.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...and as there's a chance that you might have a beer bottle or remote control yourself, you can use this as an aid to visually compare the size. I think it makes perfect sense...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
against household objects?
Like people put their dick against a tube of toothpaste or a remote control. WHY?:smile::smile::smile::confused::confused:
I love comparison shots! A tube of toothpaste or a remote control is not the most effective prop for such a shot, since such articles come in many different sizes. But if a photo shows a dick alongside a can of shaving gel, a can of air freshener, a beer bottle, or something of that sort, it plainly gives a scale for the owner's size in both length and girth. You can show length by shooting your dick with a ruler or a measuring tape and show girth by shooting it with a measuring tape wrapped around it, but such photos seem to me very dull and clinical. (I know that I've got them in my gallery, but I've also got others that I think are much more interesting.) Shots with articles that have a definite known size and that can be found in any household are much more fun. They allow room for invention, they give a scale for length and girth at the same time, and they allow the viewer to go pick up an article like the one in the photo and say, "Wow! That guy's dick is the size of this can [bottle, etc.]!"

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all of the above plus I get to feel superior to a 12 oz. can of soda! (see most recent pic in my profile...)

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shouldn't have looked, how will I ever get my mind back on work???:redface:

Was that the end of your dry spell?? Did I miss the announcement?

Thanks... nope... the pic was "shot" before I entered this dry spell... But it is similar to my stored-up precum I am leaking this morning!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a pic of my falccid dick trying to get it in a TP roll and had some bad comments so I took it down! It did look kind of stupid :)

I think I'll post one with a Red Bull can because they are the exact same girth.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've taken pics with a quarter. I'm too embarassed to compare it to a can or something.

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surely one could photoshop a can, a banana, a toothpaste tube, a remote control, etc. to look smaller just as easily as one could photoshop a dick to look larger. For that matter, I suppose one could even photoshop a tape measure. :-o

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surely one could photoshop a can, a banana, a toothpaste tube, a remote control, etc. to look smaller just as easily as one could photoshop a dick to look larger. For that matter, I suppose one could even photoshop a tape measure. :-o
:eek: What? Surely you don't mean to suggest that someone on the forum would ever do such a thing!

"I'm shocked. Shocked! to find photochopped images on LPSG!"

"Your copy of Photoshop, sir"

"Oh. Thank you very much."

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: What? Surely you don't mean to suggest that someone on the forum would ever do such a thing!
LOL so fake

If you zoom in at the parts between his hand and the coke cans, you can see a very amateurly done photoshop blur effect. The edge of the can gets blurry in a very computer-generated way, then his hand is clear, then fades to a real out-of-focus blur. Also the dark lining between the coke can and his dick give it away. Pfft.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet how rarely we see women holding apples, melons, basketballs next to their boobs :)
:biglaugh:

Actually, there is a serious point to be made about this. We don't (at least, I don't) care how big a woman's boobies are compared with anything except the rest of her body. If two women had breasts of identical size and shape, but one woman was five feet tall and the other 5' 9", then the smaller woman would be the "bustier" of the two. But if two guys, one of whom is much taller than the other, have dicks of identical size and shape, then they are hung (or not hung) to the same degree.