Why does everyone's photos seem the same size as me, but they claim longer sizes.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by asdfghasdgasd, Sep 16, 2010.

1. asdfghasdgasd

asdfghasdgasd New Member

I measure myself (properly without pushing in at all) at 7.5x5.5 but my cock looks like some of those 9 inchers posted here. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the size, even this (small?) it's still a bit large for girls to handle.

If I push the measuring tape in a bit (because I'm a little chubby) and use the exact right angle pushing my cock down, I can make the tape look like it's closer to 9-10 inches at the tip even though it isn't.

Now I know there are some impressive cocks here who really are massive, eg. quercusone who probably has the most awesome cock on this planet, but I think even his in reality is an actual 9-10.

Are people just faking it? And what's the point?

2. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Geez dude, did you just fall off the turnip truck? :confused: Join Date: Sep 2010 Oh never mind.....

I've noticed the same thing. Just enjoy yourself. There are some really great people on the site. Regardless of their penis size. Hell, some of them don't even have penes. Or if it makes you feel better say you have a footlong and go with the flow. :biggrin1:

3. zaragoza

Gold Member

Hello,first all,welcome!

Take a deep breath and relax,like cd said,there really are some very nice people here,i't's not all about cocks,and you are actually not small,so just check the place out,i assure you,you won't be sorry.

4. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

Yeah, you measure correctly, but a lot don't. There are also a lot that do, but it seems like the incorrect ones are in the majority.

Zaragoza, is that you in the avatar? If it is, you are very beautiful, and should post more pictures. If it's not you, you should post pics anyway. I'm working up the nerve to post mine, so I really can't complain.

5. asdfghasdgasd

asdfghasdgasd New Member

Thanks guys, confirmed my thoughts.

Posted some pics of myself. The first is the way I measure myself (no thrusting out, no pushing my legs on the table) but I don't have a tape measure so euro currency will have to do.

Yes, my hands really are huge and my thumb really over an inch wide so they kind of kill the size of my boner in comparison, when a chicks hand is on me it looks more impressive.

The last one is a trick shot at looking really huge while flacid because my hand is actually like a a yard away from me (you can tell by the shadows cast on the wall).

Attached Files:

#5 asdfghasdgasd, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  6. john_hiemer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

no, I don't think so

7. asdfghasdgasd

asdfghasdgasd New Member

Hey, thanks :)

8. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

Nice one man. You're new to this site and I am fairly new also, but it is considered that measuring from the top of the penis is the correct way, and like you said non-bonepressed. This will knock your size down, but like stated before, what's the point of comparing if you're not doing it accurately. Also, it just shows you how much some people exaggerate.

9. dudedude123

dudedude123 New Member

Albums:
    It makes you wonder why we give a shit about size in the first place. I'm sure 99% of the people on this website are capable of pleasing their significant other, what else really matters??????

10. asdfghasdgasd

asdfghasdgasd New Member

So was the way I did it wrong?

11. Sevenpointsix

Sevenpointsix New Member

Albums:
    I'm the same size as you and it does get annoying that other members lie about their measurements even when they are big they have to add more

12. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are not even close to being "chubby". :rolleyes: But you definitely have a "chub"! Very nice cock.

13. XXXWolverineXXX

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep lots of guys lying to themselves but it's the internet I am happy with my 3.5x3 pussy killer.

14. noblesmoker

noblesmoker Active Member

Albums:
    Hahaa I llike that ^

15. B_missmontana

B_missmontana New Member

FYI most scientific studies use the bone-pressed method, and I believe it is what most people here go by. I would say that "bone-pressed along the top" is the "offcial" way to measure.

16. travellermanist

travellermanist New Member

Albums:
    i agree with you missmontana bone-pressed is the official way.

17. XXXWolverineXXX

Gold Member

Albums:
    Kool I never measured bone pressed until just now I am a perfect 8 inches long and 5.5 mid girth and 6.5 at base!!! Yes!!! I have a BIG beautiful DICK!!!

I LOVE AMERICA!!!

#17 XXXWolverineXXX, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  18. pinkincide

pinkincide New Member

For a reality check, see this thread. Almost nobody around here can show a legit 8 inches. What gets me is all the casual "8X6" claims. Nacho Vidal is MAYBE 8x6 on a good day, and these guys ain't no Nacho.

Draft saved Draft deleted