Why does flaccid size matter so much?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Burt Daysoot, Apr 24, 2008.

1. D_Burt Daysoot

D_Burt Daysoot New Member

Why is the flaccid size so important to some. its only used when hard and and usually only seen when hard. sometimes its nice when you got a big surprise packed up and out of the way. Who wants that shit getting all stuck to your leg. too damn uncomfortable.

2. joeis8x6

joeis8x6 New Member

lol.... Yeah, I hear ya... I'm a grower, not a shower.

3. Brillig47

Gold Member

Have to agree. I'm just a modest 7"x5", but with a big mushroom head and ridiculously big balls (which mgf likes, whew!) but I can pretty much disappear altogether when soft. So, no fun on a naturist beach where all the big boys like to strut their stuff.

Still, More than one gf got a pleasant surprise, which is the compensation, I guess.

4. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know how "large" I'd have to be to cross the line. I know I grow, not show, but at the same time I never really minded.

Maybe I should.

5. 9incut

9incut New Member

I'm about 4" when soft so definately a grower here.
    But I know flaccid size is important to me because I for one like to see them grow. It's actually exciting to me to watch someone in thier small flaccid state grow to their full potential.
    Oh yeah, cum shots turn me on too. Not seeing the aftermath, the actual shooting.

6. bigdmarine

bigdmarine New Member

soft is what dudes see in the shower and gym;;; i'm 6" soft always get stares

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I'm 4.5" to 5" soft, and it's no fun when it sticks to my leg in this Texas humidity.

It's not the end of the world by any means, just a little uncomfortable.

8. lucky8

Gold Member

gives for a nice bulge. sometimes embarassing though, i always catch girls lookin and i feel like they think im walkin around with a boner

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Yeah, the bulge is nice. My new jeans are great for that.:tongue:

10. yurkon

yurkon New Member

It's not so great to be a shower. If what you have flaccid isn't micro, I doubt people notice. If someone is huge when flaccid, they will get checked out more.

Some guys here use a pump. Maybe that helps in flaccid state too, but I don't know.

11. D_Burt Daysoot

D_Burt Daysoot New Member

Im just sayin i dont care what the guys see in the gym. my girl does all the talkin for me. and when she says it you know thats what matters cause girls talk and it gets around a lot more.

12. Freddie53

Gold Member

I'm sure it matters to a swimmer at a well attended swim meet standing there dripping after getting out of the pool wearing only a very skimpy speedo that reveals what he has or should I say, doesn't have, at least soft.

13. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know it!! I like to be large flaccid because I like to show off in clothes, baggy or tight. Pumping has helped me to hang 6 inches by 7 or 7 and a half soft. I love having a big and fat soft cock. I love to reach down and touch all of that meat. I have had erection problems since I was 19, so I want to have an ass kicking soft cock, 'cause it gets hard in my own sweet time, but to still have that meaty and heavy look when flaccid.

14. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Indeed, I hear you there lucky. I know that is what other think that don't know different. I have been told many times, mostly women, "and I you had a hard-on." Sometimes I don't care if that is what they think, but other times I don't want them to think I am just lusting all the time. Just on of those things about being large soft.

Jack

15. TinyCock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's for sure. I'm only 1" or so soft and I often get some looks when I get out of the pool.

TC

16. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

The ONLY people that care about a large flaccid penis are other guys, because we use penis size as a social status symbol. We look at each other in the locker rooms and try to compare them to ours to see where everyone stands in the social circle. . .It's really quite primitive. The only thing that really matters is the size when hard, and if you're about to have sex, it's usually not going to be soft for very long! lol

17. lucky8

Gold Member

girls care too buddy. i have a few friends who are girls that LOVE playing with my dick when it's soft. i often get drunk dials of " hey! i just showed some of my friends a picture of your dick. we want to come over and play with it". god i love college.

18. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    There's not a grower in the world that wouldn't tell you he'd not rather be a shower. Please.

19. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Now answer my question: How long does it usually stay soft while they're playing with it?

I'm sure it's because of the challenging curriculum and rewarding career ahead of you.

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Even though it has no bearing on hard size, a big limp dick looks sexier than a small one.

Draft saved Draft deleted