Why does flaccid size matter so much?

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree a soft dick is somewhat safe and most guys are comfortable in showing it off - locker room, shower, peeing, whatever. Most men (straight or gay) also check other dudes out because it's human nature. It's in its one of the natural state because an erection usually means other stuff. There are plenty of growers out there and it is too bad that most men get judged on their flaccid side. Soft cocks can be just as much fun as hard ones.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People are going to judge your size, most often, by your flaccid state. Not everyone will say in their head "Well, it probably grows huge!". :p Bigger flaccids (though big balls can throw this off) show a better bulge and people are probably checking out that bulge.

Also, uhm.. you'd be asking for trouble going around with a large hard-on instead. :p

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really is important because is the first look , and if you haven't a fast erection ( some products as sidenafil can do it fast ) the firts apearence is bad .
And if flacid it is small ,probabilities of be big erect aren't too much , but at least penis is a litlle bigger when erect than flacid .
And general talking penis size is the hardest problem in sex , because can't be resolved , the orthers can be handled .
So there is is only one enemy penis size and girth (seem girth is easy to resolve ??)

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
It all depends on how you are built as to whether or not your dick will get stuck down your leg. My partner has the most amazing basket I've seen in a man. Even when not erect, his dick is always very firm to the touch; and he has huge balls. Makes for a huge basket, even in tight jeans. He has muscular thighs as well so that keeps his dick from going down his pant leg. Everything stays pushed out front. VERY HOT!

I'm a definite grower. I've got the most elastic dick I've ever seen. It's kinda peculiar really. I can stretch it like crazy. When I'm soft, I'm really soft. I can squish the thing flat as a pancake, I hardly show anything when soft.

Reactions: rko

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really is important because is the first look , and if you haven't a fast erection ( some products as sidenafil can do it fast ) the firts apearence is bad .
And if flacid it is small ,probabilities of be big erect aren't too much , but at least penis is a litlle bigger when erect than flacid .
And general talking penis size is the hardest problem in sex , because can't be resolved , the orthers can be handled .
So there is is only one enemy penis size and girth (seem girth is easy to resolve ??)

Great post!! :smile:

I'm a definite grower. I've got the most elastic dick I've ever seen. It's kinda peculiar really. I can stretch it like crazy. When I'm soft, I'm really soft. I can squish the thing flat as a pancake, I hardly show anything when soft.

Well, your fucking erections are downright INCREDIBLE! Who needs a good flaccid size when you can deliver the goods like that!!!!!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's not a grower in the world that wouldn't tell you he'd not rather be a shower. Please.

You hit it right on the head..no pun intended ..Nick. I'm a shower at about 5"+ limp..and its a hanger/swinger too. I wouldn't trade it for anything. not after all the glances I have gotten through the years.

Even though it has no bearing on hard size, a big limp dick looks sexier than a small one.

I think so too...but that does not mean that I do not like seeing a rather small one surpise ya and grow to a good size

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now answer my question: How long does it usually stay soft while they're playing with it?

a few minutes. usually they stop and let it get soft again. this usually repeats for an hour or so until they get horny enough to jack me off

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only time flaccid size matters, is if your trying to impress MEN in a locker room or something...
i cant even think of a time my dick would be SOFT while a girl is lookin at it... 100% honestly.. my dick goes from totally soft, to ROCk hard before she can usually get my belt unbuckled, unbutton my pants, zip them down and pull my underwear down, in those 10 seconds or so i go from soft to about 90% hard... so theres not mujch chance of a girl even seeing it soft..

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the only time flaccid size matters, is if your trying to impress MEN in a locker room or something...
i cant even think of a time my dick would be SOFT while a girl is lookin at it... 100% honestly.. my dick goes from totally soft, to ROCk hard before she can usually get my belt unbuckled, unbutton my pants, zip them down and pull my underwear down, in those 10 seconds or so i go from soft to about 90% hard... so theres not mujch chance of a girl even seeing it soft..

Just understand that your ability to achieve a speedy erection is almost freak-like and most normal men do not get rock hard in 10 seconds.

What are you 19 or 20?

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does ANY size, flaccid or hard, matter at all? Being huge doesn't make you a better lover or more of a man. I'm fascinated by huge dicks but more along the lines of "Whoa! Look at that!!!" But too big is just as detrimental as too small. If you know how to use what you've got, you're golden. If you don't, it doesn't matter how big it is.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aesthetics, effortless sexiness, showing that you're big without getting an erection first, people like to play with and suck a big soft flexible cock...other than that i don't know.

blkcan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response